AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2021-06-14, 12:30   Link #34301
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangamuscle View Post
Fairy Knight Gawain is NOT genderswapped!
Neither is Fae Tristan
Old 2021-06-16, 07:52   Link #34302
Sheba
Must Bury Qiqi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Neither is Fae Tristan
I like how his post was made like DAYS after mine, a post done on day 1 hour H, in the heat of the moment.
Old 2021-06-16, 19:57   Link #34303
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Looks like Morgan is likely

Spoiler:
Old 2021-06-17, 07:40   Link #34304
FlameSparkZ
紅い矢は茨の如く

Any predictions on Fae Lancelot? I can't help but get the feeling she's gonna be a 5 star...
FlameSparkZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-17, 08:30   Link #34305
Void

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Any predictions on Fae Lancelot? I can't help but get the feeling she's gonna be a 5 star...
Datamine already confirmed that.

I find it hilarious that for Lancelot to finally be SSR it had to be through someone who is roleplaying, but she ain't him.
Void is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-19, 23:15   Link #34306
McW
Canaan II When?

As weird as it might sound...this LB6 is bad paced in release

Releasing next chapter next month is too much, they really did time gated it to July 14th?

They should do a event rerun in between, not to mention the broken immersion...
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-19, 23:18   Link #34307
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by McW View Post

Releasing next chapter next month is too much, they really did time gated it to July 14th?

Wait what?

I don't see how it would be considered too much when it was meant to be one piece originally

The month timegate was as much to let them finish things up programming wise as I understand it.
Old 2021-06-20, 01:49   Link #34308
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void View Post
Datamine already confirmed that.

I find it hilarious that for Lancelot to finally be SSR it had to be through someone who is roleplaying, but she ain't him.
The theory going around is it's his adopted mother, a fairy in a lake who sometimes is the lady of the lake in legends.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-20, 04:05   Link #34309
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:

What time gated? There's a time limit? I hardly am through LB6 due to lack of time....
Old 2021-06-20, 05:11   Link #34310
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
What time gated? There's a time limit? I hardly am through LB6 due to lack of time....
the next part is unlocked at july 14

Quote:

how did you survive waiting for the next part of atlantis..

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-20, 05:44   Link #34311
judasmartel
*Author

I think the LB6 timegate is more like Salem when it came out. Better to wait longer for higher quality content, what usually happens in other games is that the story (and translation) feels rushed just so they could get new content out of the door at the first sign of impatient players leaving for "greener pastures".
Old 2021-06-20, 07:58   Link #34312
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Managed to Summon the Demon King... Finally couldn't get her as archer, as the re-vival event happened before I started playing.
That being said. What is it with Nagao and all the rape faces?

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-20, 08:55   Link #34313
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
What is it with Nagao and all the rape faces?
That's because she's nuts. Like god of war nuts
Old 2021-06-20, 09:12   Link #34314
grecefar

this game loves me
Spoiler for roll:

now to complete the event, it was in my third roll
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-20, 09:20   Link #34315
GDB

Quote:
Why would it sound weird? You're not wrong in the slightest. I find it more weird that people are not just okay with it, but actively defending it, after the joke of a collab and the utter drought of content we've had for more than a year now. How could they need more time when they haven't been doing anything anyway? They tried to use covid as an excuse, but that didn't fly back then (no other game really missed a beat) and it sure as hell doesn't apply now.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-20, 11:28   Link #34316
Rizare

It's a big zzz in term of release. The official reason given about there being so much content that they want to pace the release, but it has been 6 months since the last story release ( a year and 2 months if for some reason you don't want to count LB5.5 Heian).

I'm kinda glad about no second story gacha banner since it would be harsher on people who aren't whales, though it remains to be seen how LB6 part 2 will go. Just give us 4 weeks of easy gacha skips, but I doubt that'll happen. I think we're long overdue for a DL anniversary and it would be easy to put Arjuna Alter since his last rateup was 2 years ago.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-20, 11:51   Link #34317
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizare View Post
It's a big zzz in term of release. The official reason given about there being so much content that they want to pace the release, but it has been 6 months since the last story release ( a year and 2 months if for some reason you don't want to count LB5.5 Heian).

I'm kinda glad about no second story gacha banner since it would be harsher on people who aren't whales, though it remains to be seen how LB6 part 2 will go. Just give us 4 weeks of easy gacha skips, but I doubt that'll happen. I think we're long overdue for a DL anniversary and it would be easy to put Arjuna Alter since his last rateup was 2 years ago.
Maybe it's a coincidence, but I think FGO dethroned Uma-Musume in terms of income when LB 6 was released. (And for at least a couple months, FGO wasn't even in the top 10). That's not nothing. Dethroning the one Japanese IP that we're not allowed to sexualize because of Yakuza? Mad props.

But yeah, the Anniversary was supposed to happen, in what, May? Did we even see anything?

It's a bit weird they split LB 6, but I think it's better than 2-part Olympus. Though the slowed pace does make me a little worried about the future of the game, I at least am reasonably certain they'll finish up the Lostbelts.
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-20, 13:04   Link #34318
Rizare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Maybe it's a coincidence, but I think FGO dethroned Uma-Musume in terms of income when LB 6 was released. (And for at least a couple months, FGO wasn't even in the top 10). That's not nothing. Dethroning the one Japanese IP that we're not allowed to sexualize because of Yakuza? Mad props.

But yeah, the Anniversary was supposed to happen, in what, May? Did we even see anything?

It's a bit weird they split LB 6, but I think it's better than 2-part Olympus. Though the slowed pace does make me a little worried about the future of the game, I at least am reasonably certain they'll finish up the Lostbelts.
FGO anniversary on Japanese server is July 30th. As for income, I think it's a combination of saberface Morgan, the SR are cute girls, people being starved for story content for a long time and it being written by Nasu. Generally, the story segments written by him are the most well received ones.

As for stalling, it's kinda expected when Nasu said LB5.2 is the halfway point so people predicted it was going to be stalled. It's much better than LB5 for sure, but still sucks that we have to wait a month.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-20, 13:49   Link #34319
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
That's because she's nuts. Like god of war nuts
She looks more like a Yandere who won't take no for an answer and just push you down... Coincidentally, she also has one of those yandere expressions with strange eyes...

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-20, 14:13   Link #34320
heroeric

Was able to get Maou Nobu in two 10 rolls.
My luck with gudaguda servants is amazing. I've been able to get every gudaguda servant released so far without having to roll to hard.
heroeric is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
android, fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon