Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2017-10-03, 00:02   Link #541
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice_Rises View Post
Thats right, she did. And he didn't answer her and now he's all screwed up in the head because he doesn't know where to go with ANYTHING anymore.

How in the hell is he gonna work through this i wonder?

Side note: when is the next chapter?
Hopefully Yoshino can give him some good advice and straighten him up next chapter. So far she's the only girl he's completely comfortable around with. I want to see if that BS allergy of his will trigger as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
Go away Aki
Welcome Master

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-03, 00:16   Link #542
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
Hopefully Yoshino can give him some good advice and straighten him up next chapter. So far she's the only girl he's completely comfortable around with. I want to see if that BS allergy of his will trigger as well.
Frankly speaking, this is what I am looking for in the next chapter. Currently, 2 girls had caused and triggered his allergy...
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-03, 16:43   Link #543
KaydonJAK
Duckforce

Aki-supporter here *hiding behind a shield*

Are they actually gonna pull the twist? At this point near the end? Of course, it was obvious for many that Master was winning out in the middle part of the manga (Cinderella gets the Prince - because real Masamune doesn't need to marry up for Aki's money bla bla...)...BUT...I'm not sure where the author is going with this chapter and I'm not liking the way the manga takes.

Spoiler:

Also, why all the hate about Aki? Most people have a toxic attidue about her...yeah maybe she is a bitch, but she is not a bad person after all. I'm the only one who thinks that she is no longer the same person as at the beginning? That she changed herself, slow but steady...or does it just happen to me?

For now, I'm pretty confused on where this is all heading. I still refuse to believe the author will set Masamune up with Master.

Spoiler:

Spoiler for Chapter 43:

Honestly, for me that's just poor plot structure and I don't get it! Maybe I'm just too retarded to see the obvious?
Still, I'll read it to the very end. I'm just very anticipated to see what happens if Aki confronts Masamune of if Masamune comes out and tells the truth.

Anyway...this is just my opinion
Old 2017-10-03, 17:03   Link #544
Roxanne
メンバー

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaydonJAK View Post
Aki-supporter here *hiding behind a shield*

Are they actually gonna pull the twist? At this point near the end? Of course, it was obvious for many that Master was winning out in the middle part of the manga (Cinderella gets the Prince - because real Masamune doesn't need to marry up for Aki's money bla bla...)...BUT...I'm not sure where the author is going with this chapter and I'm not liking the way the manga takes.

Spoiler:

Also, why all the hate about Aki? Most people have a toxic attidue about her...yeah maybe she is a bitch, but she is not a bad person after all. I'm the only one who thinks that she is no longer the same person as at the beginning? That she changed herself, slow but steady...or does it just happen to me?

For now, I'm pretty confused on where this is all heading. I still refuse to believe the author will set Masamune up with Master.

Spoiler:

Spoiler for Chapter 43:

Honestly, for me that's just poor plot structure and I don't get it! Maybe I'm just too retarded to see the obvious?
Still, I'll read it to the very end. I'm just very anticipated to see what happens if Aki confronts Masamune of if Masamune comes out and tells the truth.

Anyway...this is just my opinion
I agree with your comment
i know why do some people like shit Master? "piggy" incident started the idiot that is why I hate her
also,i start to hate Masamune. He blames Aki for everything, he is fucking stupid i think now that Aki deserves better boys than Masamune!

Last edited by Roxanne; 2017-10-03 at 17:39.
Roxanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-03, 17:26   Link #545
WingedAccelerator

This is legit happening...
I don't want to be rude, but it's not just you, I actually see Aki shippers here and there coming from nowhere, spouting this "But muh Aki-chan doesn't deserve this, why all the hate?" Why, you ask? Because the dear author made a very, very poor job at making her likable. Just because she suffered in the past, doesn't excuse her present behaviour. Why would we like her anyways? What quality did she add into the series? Leg fetish? Flat chest fetish? Shitty cardboard tsundere heroine. The slowly, but steady progression you mention is anything, but steady. Wow, Aki-chan made a cute face in the pancake making chapter, that automatically excuses everything she did so far, and instantly want me to go with this boring, obvious ship. Then again, some people liked Kirino... smh. Masamune-kun: No revenge.

If the story is super flawed at this point, does it really matter, if Masamune ends up with Yoshino, the one, who is responsible for everything? Cause I don't care. Neko is perfectly fine too. It will be a breath of fresh air. The satisfaction from seeing the irritating main heroine lose will be priceless.
WingedAccelerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-03, 20:38   Link #546
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaydonJAK View Post
he will be falling for the girl he swore revenge on
Yo, this is the entire premise since the very beginning

Super shoujo plot : Falling in love with your sworn enemy

It was Aki at first, but turned out to be Master
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-04, 12:22   Link #547
Justice_Rises

Quote:
Yo, this is the entire premise since the very beginning

Super shoujo plot : Falling in love with your sworn enemy

It was Aki at first, but turned out to be Master
And yet somehow, we are in the climax of the story and it's drifting away from that... For more drama apparently, like... Nisekoi....
Justice_Rises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-04, 13:10   Link #548
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingedAccelerator View Post
This is legit happening...
I don't want to be rude, but it's not just you, I actually see Aki shippers here and there coming from nowhere, spouting this "But muh Aki-chan doesn't deserve this, why all the hate?" Why, you ask? Because the dear author made a very, very poor job at making her likable. Just because she suffered in the past, doesn't excuse her present behaviour. Why would we like her anyways? What quality did she add into the series? Leg fetish? Flat chest fetish? Shitty cardboard tsundere heroine. The slowly, but steady progression you mention is anything, but steady. Wow, Aki-chan made a cute face in the pancake making chapter, that automatically excuses everything she did so far, and instantly want me to go with this boring, obvious ship. Then again, some people liked Kirino... smh. Masamune-kun: No revenge.

If the story is super flawed at this point, does it really matter, if Masamune ends up with Yoshino, the one, who is responsible for everything? Cause I don't care. Neko is perfectly fine too. It will be a breath of fresh air. The satisfaction from seeing the irritating main heroine lose will be priceless.
Yeah the Author made her extremely unlikeable. Can't remember if she had a good reason for being a bitch to guys but all I can remember is she's hurt fat Masamune left without saying goodbye one day and now she flat out humiliates every dude that tries to ask her out. Giving them embarrassing nicknames and such. It's no wonder Masamune didn't question if it really was her that called him piggy back then when Aki is basically doing it to any guy at this point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emilia View Post
I agree with your comment
i know why do some people like shit Master? "piggy" incident started the idiot that is why I hate her
also,i start to hate Masamune. He blames Aki for everything, he is fucking stupid i think now that Aki deserves better boys than Masamune!
She was a child. She made a mistake. She did it for selfish reasons but she quickly tried to correct her mistake when she sees Aki suffering from her actions. I'd be pissed at her too if she just leave things as is but we are shown how remorseful she was and she spent this entire time trying to find Masamume so that she can correct her sins in hoping Aki would be happy again so I don't really feel angry towards her..

Good luck finding guys "perfect" for Aki. From the way she treat guys at this rate she'll probably stay single all her life.
Quote:
And yet somehow, we are in the climax of the story and it's drifting away from that... For more drama apparently, like... Nisekoi....
And notice how boring it has been since we lost that plot?

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."

Last edited by NAJ P. Jackson; 2017-10-04 at 13:24.
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-04, 13:27   Link #549
sparhawk1610
Asura

Quote:
Go away Aki
Welcome Master
Yup! Finally it is going in the good direction
Old 2017-10-04, 13:49   Link #550
wuhugm
Confused Shark

It's just like Emilia and Rem in Re:Zero yo
Viewers know which one is better
Hell, even the authors do
His twitter account's pic is Master
Old 2017-10-04, 15:54   Link #551
Roxanne
メンバー

Quote:
all I can remember is she's hurt fat Masamune left without saying goodbye one day.....
I am curious have you read chapter 33 and 34?

Quote:
She was a child. She made a mistake. She did it for selfish reasons....
Good job Yoshino! you destroyed Aki and Masamune's life because of your selfish reasons.
btw, do you read manga? Because in the manga she still calls him piggy instead of Masamune

Quote:
at this rate she'll probably stay single all her life.
dont understand wrong me but the sentence is very silly cuz you talk about a fictional character. Everyone knows fictional characters doesnt revive when manga finished....
Quote:
His twitter account's pic is Master
also, his twitter account's cover picture is Aki and Masamune

Last edited by Roxanne; 2017-10-05 at 10:13.
Roxanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-04, 17:57   Link #552
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparhawk1610 View Post
Yup! Finally it is going in the good direction
I wish but author is likely dragging things out.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-04, 20:05   Link #553
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Old 2017-10-09, 16:04   Link #554
Justice_Rises

Quote:
You know your series has problems when it's readers are nitpicking your damn profile picture.
Old 2017-10-10, 08:21   Link #555
Homura7

You know this fanbase has problems when some of their readers react like spoiled brats because of the author's avatar preferences. And I'm not looking at anyone.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-10, 08:40   Link #556
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
You know your series has problems when it's readers are nitpicking your damn profile picture.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knighto View Post
You know this fanbase has problems when some of their readers react like spoiled brats because of the author's avatar preferences. And I'm not looking at anyone.
STFU

Just play along guys
Old 2017-10-22, 01:22   Link #557
Justice_Rises

When is the next chapter?
Old 2017-10-22, 05:26   Link #558
KaydonJAK
Duckforce

Quote:
When is the next chapter?
Chapters get released on the 27th of every month.
Old 2017-10-22, 07:00   Link #559
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
STFU

Just play along guys
Some people are easily triggered when you don't worship either the series or main heroine.
weak
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-26, 15:49   Link #560
sparhawk1610
Asura

Just have seen one pic. Yes please.
Spoiler for spoiler:

Tags
bait and switch, harem, romance, tsundere, white knight protagonist