AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2019-04-14, 10:26   Link #1
Tanuki.
Just another tanuki.

Article & Interview Translations

Hey guys,

Iíve been planning to do this for a while now, but recently I finally started translating interviews/articles from Japanese into English. I want to do more of that stuff in the future, but it takes time, so Iíll do it at my own pace.

The one I translated so far is a lengthy talk by Toshio Suzuki about Isao Takahata after his death that contains lots of insights and some shocking revelations (some of them covered on anime news websites last August). I love Toshio Suzuki for his refreshingly honest and outspoken attitude that is very un-Japanese in many ways. I will definitely translate more of his stuff in the future.

You can read the translation here:
Toshio Suzuki Reminisces About Isao Takahata: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3

Thatís only half the reason I opened this thread, though. I might use it to post other translations, too, as my reach is fairly limited. The other reason is that Iím always open for suggestions of interesting articles and interviews to translate. I only find so many of them myself, but thatís only the tip of the iceberg. Feel free to point me to other sources in this thread and if I find them compelling enough, thereís a chance I might translate them.
Tanuki. is offline   Reply With Quote