AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2010-08-01, 12:49   Link #41
Blackbeard D. Kuma

^ And yet it's okay for a woman to divulge her "sizes" . Strange mentality.
Old 2010-08-01, 12:55   Link #42
james0246

^That's ‘cause she wants to astound other with info on her "good parts" ...
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-01, 17:08   Link #43
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeard D. Kuma View Post
Yeah, I didn't expect Mihawk to be 6'6" either. He looked more like 6'0" to me. I would like to find out the weights for the shichibukai as well. I would imagine that Kuma would be the heaviest due to all of his cybernetic enhancements on such a huge body.
With Moria probably be the second heaviest, though i'm just saying that going by appearance.
Old 2010-08-02, 08:12   Link #44
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

It makes sense as to why they wanted to do away with Moria. Losin to Luffy...gettin 1HKO'ed by Jimbei....add that to his age etc...he wasn't useful to them anymore. Compared to Hancock..inspite of her actions, is young and she is still very useful to them.
MihawkXGP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-02, 13:07   Link #45
marvelB

^Jinbei and Kuma aren't that far off from Moria as far as age is concerned, and yet the WG still found them to be of great use. Moria's disadvantage was merely his laziness (though that's actually one of the main reasons why I like him! ).

Anyway, I'm glad this thread was revived, because volume 59 will be released quite soon and it'll hopefully contain just as much juicy info as 58 did! I am hoping...... HOPING that Oda will give us something awesome like a full list of the vice admirals who serve in the marines, for one thing.....
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-02, 15:07   Link #46
ashesatdusk

Send a message via AIM to ashesatdusk
Hanckock is a 43J-24-36. Man she must have back problems. (It also scares me to think what nami's 3 sizes are.)
Old 2010-08-02, 15:09   Link #47
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashesatdusk View Post
(It also scares me to think what nami's 3 sizes are.)
Especially to find out what they were at the beginning, and what they are now, because her breasts have seriously increased in size. Especially in the anime.
Old 2010-08-02, 15:28   Link #48
Kallen4life

Hancock can shatter pacifista armor with her kicks .. pretty sure her back is alright
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-03, 15:07   Link #49
marvelB

So.... there's a "preview" of sorts for the next SBS that hasn't been confirmed to be legit yet. However, one particular piece of info stands out so far:

Spoiler:
Old 2010-08-03, 15:35   Link #50
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

I don't know how i'd feel about that, but yeah i won't think anymore about it until it's confirmed. Plus would Oda really hint at the new member?
Old 2010-08-03, 15:39   Link #51
marvelB

^Actually, Oda hinted a couple of years ago that a "former boss character" would accompany Luffy to the New World. If this new info is true, then it at least sorta lends credence to the theory that an old enemy would join (however, Hancock was never really much of Luffy's enemy, so I don't see how she would count).....
Old 2010-08-03, 15:40   Link #52
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
^Actually, Oda hinted a couple of years ago that a "former boss character" would accompany Luffy to the New World. If this new info is true, then it at least sorta lends credence to the theory that an old enemy would join (however, Hancock was never really much of Luffy's enemy, so I don't see how she would count).....
that would be Perona, who qualifies as a Mini-boss.
Old 2010-08-03, 15:41   Link #53
Blackbeard D. Kuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Plus would Oda really hint at the new member?
This is exactly how I feel. I would much rather Oda not give us any subtle hints as to who the next crewmember will be. That's just catering to the impatient fans who want everything revealed right away. There has to be some element of surprise.
Old 2010-08-03, 15:54   Link #54
marvelB

Oda's hinted at major manga events a few times outside of the chapters, though. Back when the Water 7 arc was running he had hinted that a crewmate would die (which later turned out to be Merry). He actually revealed a rough sketch of Jinbei before he physically appeared in the Impel Down arc. And of course, the most recent hint he gave was the one about the current arc being Luffy's last adventure at 17. And again, he already kind of gave a hint that Luffy would at least have a NW ally who was a former enemy.....

But y'know, considering the latest spoilers that appeared, I wonder how many people will be clamoring for Bonney to join the crew?
Old 2010-08-03, 16:01   Link #55
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Oda's hinted at major manga events a few times outside of the chapters, though. Back when the Water 7 arc was running he had hinted that a crewmate would die (which later turned out to be Merry). He actually revealed a rough sketch of Jinbei before he physically appeared in the Impel Down arc. And of course, the most recent hint he gave was the one about the current arc being Luffy's last adventure at 17. And again, he already kind of gave a hint that Luffy would at least have a NW ally who was a former enemy.....
There's all that, then hinting at a new SH member, which is on a whole different level. I just don't think he'd do that to the fans.
Old 2010-08-03, 16:10   Link #56
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

^TBH, I think the death of a character in a series that has avoided character deaths for the longest time is much greater a deal then who the next crew mate will be.
Old 2010-08-03, 16:31   Link #57
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
So.... there's a "preview" of sorts for the next SBS that hasn't been confirmed to be legit yet. However, one particular piece of info stands out so far:

Spoiler:
It's more than a hint, he's pretty much downright revealing who it is, so I seriously doubt that piece of info is true (especially since it'd be a gigantic twist if this person joined).
Old 2010-08-03, 19:20   Link #58
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

Spoiler for :
Old 2010-08-03, 22:27   Link #59
Jaieni

Quote:

Spoiler:
Spoiler for comment on sbs spoiler:
Jaieni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-04, 08:36   Link #60
Rainbowman

Spoiler for understood the answer:
Rainbowman is offline   Reply With Quote