AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2013-03-29, 07:45   Link #7781
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
Um, yeah, Uno... Olivie was kind of super rape, Vivio's her clone, but not her.

Not to mention that Vivio had to have a Relic AND the Cradle powering her up in StrikerS AND the AMF field to do what she did.

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Nanya01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-29, 08:08   Link #7782
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uno Scaglietti View Post
You forget Keroko Olvie was that powerful without the Cradle or her saint kaiser armor
..... No she wasn't? Seriously, where do you get that?

Olive was powerful, sure, but there's no hints anywhere that she was this superpowerful god-empress you claim her to be.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-29, 08:45   Link #7783
Uno Scaglietti
Jail's Alter Ego

Well I'm obviously not saying that the current Vivio is all powerful I'm just saying that she has the potential to even be more badass the nanoha or anyone in the franchise is while still not making her mary sue the ff 8 wannebe's just aren't doing it for me they use broken powers and relay purely on that over used concept

Keroko is established that using the Cradle is pretty much akin to suicide there for by logical Olvie could not have gained her reputation by relaying on a ship that would pretty much kill her she has no control once she actually gets on the throne its like being a puppet as claus put it so by that logic her power and reputation had nothing to do with the cradle it self it was merely the Ultimate weapon on which to actually end the war but it required a sacrifice that hunts Einhart even to this day

remember her legend don't come from using the cradle her term Saint King most likely comes from ending the war her legend as the ultimate warrior most likely came from actually fighting

and saying Vivio will have a peaceful life is unlikely all hints to the Saint War restarting is actually there depending on how they write the story force may not ultimately matter in terms of story telling the whole ff 8 wannabe's may ultimately end up falling into the saint war if anything vivid will mostly just be the for shadowing but keeping the darker elements to force since it takes place like 2 years later
Uno Scaglietti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-29, 08:53   Link #7784
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uno Scaglietti View Post
Well I'm obviously not saying that the current Vivio is all powerful I'm just saying that she has the potential to even be more badass the nanoha or anyone in the franchise is while still not making her mary sue the ff 8 wannebe's just aren't doing it for me they use broken powers and relay purely on that over used concept
Yeah, she have the potential. Problem is, if I remember correctly, she wished to become a scholar. So chances are that her full potential won't be accessed.

As for the FF8 wannabes as you calls them... they're just too hax for me to care. Except for the hot ones. Hey, I'm a guy. What do you expect?
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-29, 08:57   Link #7785
Uno Scaglietti
Jail's Alter Ego

nah she wants to master striker arts despite the fact that people keep insisting she's not suitable for it since she maybe lost her Saint Kaiser armor which i always found kinda weird since her Data card after Strikerx actually state that Saint Kaiser Armor is actually one of her Abilties
Old 2013-03-29, 09:08   Link #7786
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Uno, I'm carrying this over to the Vivid thread, if you don't mind. It's more appropriate there.
Old 2013-03-29, 09:09   Link #7787
Uno Scaglietti
Jail's Alter Ego

that's fine sorry if I seem insistent but it's most likely this will all tie over anyway that or it's one of my many insane ideas
Old 2013-03-29, 09:17   Link #7788
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Right, carrying over.
Old 2013-03-29, 12:09   Link #7789
Justin_Brett

Quote:
Olivie was kind of super rape
Super rare, surely?
Justin_Brett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-29, 12:18   Link #7790
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Pretty sure he meant rape. Whatever Olivie was, she most certainly had to be a powerful and dangerous combatant.
Old 2013-04-02, 17:07   Link #7791
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Spoiler for 30:
Old 2013-04-02, 17:18   Link #7792
Sansker
Manus ad Ferrum

So Eclipse Drivers can lose limbs like one loses nails, being stab, shot, set in fire and have their hearts pull out of their chest without any of that being more than a minor problem. Well… there it goes my hopes that something good will came from Hardis powers. Now is all downhill from here. Still a part of me hopes Veyron just combust in to ashes.
Old 2013-04-02, 17:28   Link #7793
LostSome

Hardis is so arrogant ! So kill him already !

lol at Veyron`s shirtless.
So Curren is shrinking and Fortis got surprising big(I don`t remember him being this tall).
So Veyron`s heart is still beating ! Crap !
LostSome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-02, 17:36   Link #7794
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansker View Post
So Eclipse Drivers can lose limbs like one loses nails, being stab, shot, set in fire and have their hearts pull out of their chest without any of that being more than a minor problem. Well… there it goes my hopes that something good will came from Hardis powers. Now is all downhill from here. Still a part of me hopes Veyron just combust in to ashes.
Eclipse users are like zombies. You gotta aim for the head.
Old 2013-04-02, 17:38   Link #7795
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Quote:
Actually, no. If you paid attention to my post, you'd see that I said Veyron was badly injured. He's is in pretty bad shape, what with blood gushing from the huge hole in his chest. He's all bandaged up, and Fortis and Stella were even going to operate on him (though they might have been teasing him). At any rate, Veyron certainly didn't just shrug off losing his heart.
Old 2013-04-02, 17:46   Link #7796
Sansker
Manus ad Ferrum

He is still talking when he get his heart pull out. How you even operate that? Don’t give me that “bad wounded” thing. He might be in pain but he is still running like business is usual. That wasn’t a blade in the guts, that was his heart out. I still consider that to be a bit too much for this show. I mean, you can pretty much make the inside of an Eclipse Driver in to mush and they will be fine in a couple of days. Well at least that explain why Fate actually impale Currenn with her blade without hesitation.

So next time Hardis better takes someone’s head, if is the Grendel family even better.
Old 2013-04-02, 17:50   Link #7797
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Vita fought her way through an entire Cradle's worth of stealth drones and the reactor's defense system with a gaping hole in her torso. Veyron's being a pussy by comparison. Near-humans surviving lethal wounds is nothing new.

Last edited by Keroko; 2013-04-02 at 18:07.
Old 2013-04-02, 18:05   Link #7798
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

Plot-armor and magic power beyond h4x levels.

Not that weird, this is Nanoverse after all.

NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-02, 18:11   Link #7799
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Quote:
He is still talking when he get his heart pull out. How you even operate that? Don’t give me that “bad wounded” thing. He might be in pain but he is still running like business is usual. That wasn’t a blade in the guts, that was his heart out.
It's serious enough that his family has to knock him out so he doesn't make it worse. That should give you a good idea of the severity of it.
Old 2013-04-02, 18:27   Link #7800
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
I'll grant that Veyron is a wee bit tough. But as Keroko noted, it's nothing we haven't seen before, with Vita. Veyron is non-human, as Vita is. That opens the door to being able to survive things that normal humans can't.

Remember, the heart is just used to mainly pump blood throughout his system (well, a bit more than that, but this is a light explanation). It is possible the Eclipse virus can cause his veins and arteries to manually contract and move the blood on their own. I wouldn't think it would be something he could survive forever in, though. And given the reaction I'm hearing about, it is likely that the Hucks know this, too. Next chapter will probably have them making plans to get the heart back, or get a replacement.
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
manga, nanoha force