AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-11-27, 08:53   Link #1441
Homura7

I've just finished watching the raw, and I'm gonna kill someone...!
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-27, 09:06   Link #1442
Ca12nag3

Send a message via MSN to Ca12nag3
Look you people jump to conclusions to fast ffs.
It could well be that Saten always had been the scientist asistant also in the manga, its not confirmed nor denied. (it would be rare tho that a anime spoilers that far ahead of the manga).Also Arclight could very much be alive and still do the blast in the last episode.
Like i said they had 3 episodes to go for the content of just 1 chapter before Cruz+Mio. So they had to filler. Since its impossible to put a random flashback of anything in they had to alter the plot.
So if Arclight still gets back eats them people from the crowd and uses the blast there is still no harm done.
Also nothing about Aruka & Cruz has been concluded yet so i doubt it will end in 2 episodes, its just to short time for any conclusion with them 2.

Just look at the bigger picture and cry less bout Saten lol.
Ca12nag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-27, 09:33   Link #1443
shadowii

^
thats the hope the opening does suggest the explosion
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-27, 09:48   Link #1444
Homura7

You know how many things anime tends to put as fillers and, in the end, the developments of the original story (manga) turn to totally differ from those filler anime ones?

Soul Eater, as an example.
Old 2009-11-27, 10:15   Link #1445
Sekirei07

Soul Eater, Claymore are both good examples of animes that follow the manga 90% but alter the last few episodes to put a semi/full end to the series.

I hope its more like a Sekirei ending where the last couple episodes are altered, but for the most part end with same kinda end and lets it able to continue.

But if you think about it, it cant continue with Saten being exposed like this because in the manga he is a very important character and still tech working with Arclight. To reveal this kinda big thing would compromise the original work and we would have to accept that Saten is another Adam/Zero user. (which I had my suspicions about earlier but everyone disagreed...)
Sekirei07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-27, 10:19   Link #1446
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekirei07 View Post
Soul Eater, Claymore are both good examples of animes that follow the manga 90% but alter the last few episodes to put a semi/full end to the series.

I hope its more like a Sekirei ending where the last couple episodes are altered, but for the most part end with same kinda end and lets it able to continue.

But if you think about it, it cant continue with Saten being exposed like this because in the manga he is a very important character and still tech working with Arclight. To reveal this kinda big thing would compromise the original work and we would have to accept that Saten is another Adam/Zero user. (which I had my suspicions about earlier but everyone disagreed...)
How can Saten be an Adam when Blade clashed his Zero with his front and copied his fragment? Then he clashed his Zero with Arclight's and both lost all their powers.

It just doesn't make any sense, it's filler at it's finest. Worse than that, Saten pwned Arclight badly in the fillers. Not only that, he killed the entire council.
Old 2009-11-27, 10:25   Link #1447
Sekirei07

Hmm than only semi-logical explanation (at best) I can think of as to why no reaction was that Saten was originally a human and not a clone so the problem of two "Gods" clashing would not happen so they didnt react badly.

The other MORE logical explanation is that because Saten crystal did not DIRECTLY connect to Blade's forehead, they did not react. (since it was covered in cloth)

A better question is why didnt Blade learn Saten's other abilities, or maybe he did but didnt know he had them, but than that would make me wonder if Cruz could ever fully use all the fragments if they are unlocked for him. Like even if he knows them will he be able to use them...
Old 2009-11-27, 10:31   Link #1448
Homura7

Quote:
Hmm than only semi-logical explanation (at best) I can think of as to why no reaction was that both Blade and Saten were clones without the PF problem that Arclight had so they didnt react badly.

The other MORE logical explanation is that because Saten crystal did not DIRECTLY connect to Blade's forehead, they did not react. (since it was covered in cloth)
No logical explanation, it's filler, that's all.

Quote:
A better question is why didnt Blade learn Saten's other abilities, or maybe he did but didnt know he had them, but than that would make me wonder if Cruz could ever fully use all the fragments if they are unlocked for him. Like even if he knows them will he be able to use them...
Wanna know who made Blade understand how Saten's fragment worked so he could defeat Aruka? Yup, Cruz. He has always been acknowledged as the most intelligent character in Needless, a treat he shares with the Christ from the bible along other traits.

Saten too contributed in Aruka's defeat by letting Blade copy his fragment purposely.

I said this many times. The day Cruz begins to unlock his powers at will, that day will be the beggining of the end for Arclight and his dictatorship.

Last edited by Homura7; 2009-11-27 at 11:00.
Old 2009-11-27, 10:55   Link #1449
Ca12nag3

There is an explanation why the clash between Blade and Arclight is different from Blade and Saten. Arclight clashed with the 2nds remains causing a mass reaction.
Blade clashed with Arclght (who has the remains) causing a mass reaction.
Blade clashing with saten there is no 2nd remains.
So there you have a explanation. You seem to see them Adams to much as superGods while in fact they are mere clones. Disk also said failed. And yes they are failed. They can never become a God *2nd* if they dont get all the fragments. You want to go get them all? good luck :P Its like catching pokemon there are always more ^^.

Another thing about Satens Zero, what if he only learned the absorbtion from another needless, would mean he has only 1 skill. Blade takes that skill and in return gives all his to Saten, that might explain why he has those powers now.

And yet i dont see Arclight is dead so there is a way back to the manga plot, unless Arclight realy is dead, i dont think so but then its not reversable. Saten was there when the entire sheit exploded in the manga so thats no violation of the plot. The spoiler shows the 3 girls fight so i dunno what to think of that. So lets hope this is mere filler to make a total of 24 and then get back to the main line of the manga. I realy dislike things like how FMA1 went ( with a rediculous plot not related to the manga)
Old 2009-11-27, 11:05   Link #1450
Homura7

The plot of the anime is not manga related anymore.

In the original:

-The council members were not even there in the first place.

-Arclight unleashed his PF Zero power after both he and Blade fell from the building.

-Worst than that, currently Arclight is barely alive, so they had to kept him inside some life suport crystal, and gave Saten orders too, though he again acts on his own.
Old 2009-11-27, 11:22   Link #1451
Ca12nag3

Yep well you dont seem to want to get it. To bad. Sure the plot is altered but hey thats normal for anime. The only thing im concerned with is Saten and Blade should be defeated by Arclight who then goes on lifesuport. Like in the Manga.
Now i said earlier they only had chapter 50 for 3 episodes! That was never going to work so i expected some plot alterations. This can very well be such a plot alteration to make it end with chapter 50 in episode 24.
Next episode will cover a fight between the 3 girls and Saten. And Blade ofc. Now they can start episode 24 with the endings of those battles and then Arclight would get back and eat people like he does in the manga. Then comes the blast. End of this season. Then you got no plot worries up till were Eve and Saten are now in the manga. Am i right or am i right...
Old 2009-11-27, 11:28   Link #1452
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

If we don't get the St Rose arc animated I'm going to be severely pissed - giving us so much twintails in the EDs and then limiting it to a few DVD shorts is cruel and unusual. Please, give us a season 2!
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-27, 11:48   Link #1453
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Too bad the anime will only give fanservice DVD's on St.Rose. I guess they're dodge the manga path again like MADHOUSE did with Ippo skipping the Young Kamogawa arc.
Old 2009-11-27, 11:59   Link #1454
Adam Cruz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca12nag3 View Post
Yep well you dont seem to want to get it. To bad. Sure the plot is altered but hey thats normal for anime. The only thing im concerned with is Saten and Blade should be defeated by Arclight who then goes on lifesuport. Like in the Manga.
Now i said earlier they only had chapter 50 for 3 episodes! That was never going to work so i expected some plot alterations. This can very well be such a plot alteration to make it end with chapter 50 in episode 24.
Next episode will cover a fight between the 3 girls and Saten. And Blade ofc. Now they can start episode 24 with the endings of those battles and then Arclight would get back and eat people like he does in the manga. Then comes the blast. End of this season. Then you got no plot worries up till were Eve and Saten are now in the manga. Am i right or am i right...
well isn't Saten still under Arclight's command in the manga still.
Adam Cruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-27, 12:01   Link #1455
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Cruz View Post
well isn't Saten still under Arclight's command in the manga still.
I told him that already, but it seems he still have hopes PF Zero blast will happen. What counts is not this, what counts is they have revealed Saten as another Zero user. Thank goodness the next chapter from the original story comes in two weeks.
Old 2009-11-27, 12:15   Link #1456
Sekirei07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca12nag3 View Post
Another thing about Satens Zero, what if he only learned the absorbtion from another needless, would mean he has only 1 skill. Blade takes that skill and in return gives all his to Saten, that might explain why he has those powers now.
But in the anime Saten used both Riru and Uten's power, which Blade never learned.

I don't get why people never accept deaths in series. Its like the Cell syndrome, unless you see every LAST speck of DNA obliterated out of existence you can't believe he is dead.

I mean come on, Arclight got his powers removed, his stomach impaled, his heart microwaved, his body blown far away from anyone, blown up in a giant explosion, pierced through a giant metal blade that's holding him up, and burning in a raging fire. HOW DEAD DO YEA GOT TO BE!?

Why not have Saten do the PF Zero blast? Than you can still have a Arclight on life support, everyone scattered, and the plot can tech continue but we have to accept that Saten can learn fragments.

But since the next chapter in the manga comes out before the series ends could show Saten with the crystal then it can be almost candid with the storyline, just revealed things a bit sooner.
Old 2009-11-27, 12:18   Link #1457
Ca12nag3

Yes and no. In the manga he also helps out Eve in the 2v2 SatenVsEve BladeVsAruka. And at the last chapter hes seen with Eve, so he has dual loyalty. There is a plot change i dont see that differently but crying over it wont help, only hope is they turn things back to arclight in the last chapter and make it line up with chapter 50. Kurusu get off my back. Als he always did look like an Adam, people have been speculating on Saten since the very beginning so dont go all ooh aah over this.
Old 2009-11-27, 12:19   Link #1458
Ca12nag3

Arclight isnt nececarily dead since he got a snapshot where hes impaled. just wait till ep 24 youll see hes still alive. Christ this is normal with anime/manga
Old 2009-11-27, 12:20   Link #1459
Homura7

Quote:
But in the anime Saten used both Riru and Uten's power, which Blade never learned.

I don't get why people never accept deaths in series. Its like the Cell syndrome, unless you see every LAST speck of DNA obliterated out of existence you can't believe he is dead.

I mean come on, Arclight got his powers removed, his stomach impaled, his heart microwaved, his body blown far away from anyone, blown up in a giant explosion, pierced through a giant metal blade that's holding him up, and burning in a raging fire. HOW DEAD DO YEA GOT TO BE!?

Why not have Saten do the PF Zero blast? Than you can still have a Arclight on life support, everyone scattered, and the plot can tech continue but we have to accept that Saten can learn fragments.

But since the next chapter in the manga comes out before the series ends could show Saten with the crystal then it can be almost candid with the storyline, just revealed things a bit sooner.
Saten has no Zero, it's impossible. He clashed fronts with Blade, and yet the latter didn't learn anything other than his fragment. Think about it, in the manga he witnessed Blade and Arclight's confrontation staying there, so this means he never went to the council room. Accept it, the anime has completely diverged from the original story.
Old 2009-11-27, 12:23   Link #1460
Sekirei07

Well for sure that old man with the hair is dead in the anime but not the manga. So that def isnt Candid.

Quote:
Als he always did look like an Adam, people have been speculating on Saten since the very beginning so dont go all ooh aah over this.
Back in the 60sh forum areas I speculated Saten's multi frag use and look alike in the series but most just facepalm me....

But in the original manga Blade is suppose to have light blue hair and Eve was suppose to be black haired right? No gray and blue as they are in the anime, but it seems they changed a lot of colors

Quote:
Saten has no Zero, it's impossible. He clashed fronts with Blade, and yet the latter didn't learn anything other than his fragment. Think about it, in the manga he witnessed Blade and Arclight's confrontation staying there, so this means he never went to the council room. Accept it, the anime has completely diverged from the original story.
Lol I thought they might be able to not diverge much but the moment Arclight and Blade froze in midair I felt that was the biggest stop I had ever seen in a series alteration

Tags
action, comedy, seinen