AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2021-09-01, 14:20   Link #441
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

I'm pretty jaded after the MSQ because 2.1 had almost the exact same issue as 1.1
Spoiler for 2.1 and Raiden Quest:

I really think at this point, they have 2 teams for the main quest and it is always the second team dealing with the conclusion that things go super sour.
Old 2021-09-02, 02:42   Link #442
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Spoiler for Speculation based on 2.1 Plot Spoilers:
Old 2021-09-02, 14:47   Link #443
AnimeFangirl

Thanks for using spoiler tags guy. I haven't had time to play the 2.1 story quest. It's nothing special but I'd rather discover it for myself rather than being spoiled.
Old 2021-09-03, 12:08   Link #444
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
I'm pretty jaded after the MSQ because 2.1 had almost the exact same issue as 1.1

I really think at this point, they have 2 teams for the main quest and it is always the second team dealing with the conclusion that things go super sour.
Spoiler for about Archon quest 2.1 and CN players response:
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-05, 06:42   Link #445
Marina2

Welp, lost my 50/50 on Raiden. I still have enough primo to reach guarantee but with Raiden in current problematic state, I am having a hard time considering should I do another ~75 pull for her or not. It's probably good to have her around and there might be a chance for future buff (?) but......ummmmmmmmm.

On unrelated topic, I am now 100% shipping for Kumi x Anisa on Watatsumi Island.

Last edited by Marina2; 2021-09-05 at 10:19.
Marina2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-06, 07:22   Link #446
AnimeFangirl

Wait a few days until her banner is almost over. But AFAIK if you have good teams already you won't lose anything by skipping her.
Old 2021-09-06, 08:16   Link #447
GDB

She's only a "must have" currently for Eula comps. Otherwise she's (currently) skippable.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-06, 09:10   Link #448
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

She also working well with national team and surprisingly for Yoimiya haver Baal make good comp with her.
Old 2021-09-07, 07:44   Link #449
AnimeFangirl

What is this National Team anyway? An all-Liyue team?
Old 2021-09-07, 07:59   Link #450
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

The top 4 stars : Bennett, Xinqiu, Xiangling, Chongyun and Fischl
Old 2021-09-07, 09:16   Link #451
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
As someone who got VERY lucky with my rolls, I am going to chime in about Raiden (that I am trying to build atm).
  • Should you draw her?

Only if you like the character very much. Otherwise you can skip her.
  • Can you use her like Zhongli and Venti?

Zhongli and Venti can be plug and play and forget. They can be ill-equiped, they still can play the role you expect them to play, as universal supports.
NOT Raiden.
  • Her potential at C0 and no Grasscutter spear?

Here is the problem, dont expect fat numbers without the weapon and the constellations. Because, in the case she is C0 with spears that are not Grasscutter and The Catch, she might be better off as a battery.
Her potential as a DPS are locked behind Constellation 2 and Grasscutter. So dont watch those Tony To or .exe meme videos and expect you can pull the same.
  • What team?

Until players find more, she's mostly stuck with Eula, Yoimiya and National Team.

Longstory short: Unlike Zhongli and Venti, Raiden's best potential is locked behind her constellations (minimum 2) and her BiS weapons. Even artifact-wise, she want the Best-In-Slot for her, the Energy Recharge-themed artifact series. Zhongli and Venti are the robust workhorses who can last you a lifetime till MHY powercreep them. Raiden is a Formula One car demanding to be finely tuned with the best pieces you can find.

PS: This is just temporary, subject to changes as people figure out Raiden.

Last edited by Sheba; 2021-09-07 at 12:37.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-07, 16:02   Link #452
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeFangirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diluc View Post
Historically, the team was Xiangling, Xingqiu, Bennett and Chongyun, but Chongyun got quickly phased out by Sucrose with the VV + EM buff.
Generally speaking, national team is basically the first 3 + flex, which is either Chongyun, Sucrose, Kazuha, Zongli or Raiden. It is a very simple team dealing very good damage with enough flexibility when it comes to reactions and CD/energy management.

By the way, that team name in English should probably be renamed "universal" or "standard", snce the "national" term coined by the CN community was basically referring to "a team that anyone in the country can run", not because of the characters nationality (a lot of westerners were confused because Bennett isn't from Liyue).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Longstory short: Unlike Zhongli and Venti, Raiden's best potential is locked behind her constellations (minimum 2) and her BiS weapons. Even artifact-wise, she want the Best-In-Slot for her, the Energy Recharge-themed artifact series. Zhongli and Venti are the robust workhorses who can last you a lifetime till MHY powercreep them. Raiden is a Formula One car demanding to be finely tuned with the best pieces you can find.
I wouldn't say Raiden potential is locked behind constellations because she is usable right out of the box unlike 1.1 Zhongli back then. She is fairly less flexible than Venti and Zhongli, but she is actually very potent as an offensive support (of course, using her as a main DPS absolutely requires C2).
It is important to note that Raiden isn't in a bad position due to her niche that can be expanded with future characters.
Old 2021-09-07, 18:04   Link #453
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeFangirl View Post
I asked about this in a Discord yesterday actually. "National Team" is supposed to be because the original 4 members were all middle or high school aged looking kids, so as a team together they looked like they were getting ready to go to nationals.
Old 2021-09-07, 19:10   Link #454
AnimeFangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diluc View Post
Hey, that's my team! Minus Xingqiu, for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
I asked about this in a Discord yesterday actually. "National Team" is supposed to be because the original 4 members were all middle or high school aged looking kids, so as a team together they looked like they were getting ready to go to nationals.
Hahaha, that is surprisingly accurate. Got a laugh out of me.

Quote:
Historically, the team was Xiangling, Xingqiu, Bennett and Chongyun, but Chongyun got quickly phased out by Sucrose with the VV + EM buff.

By the way, that team name in English should probably be renamed "universal" or "standard", snce the "national" term coined by the CN community was basically referring to "a team that anyone in the country can run", not because of the characters nationality (a lot of westerners were confused because Bennett isn't from Liyue).
I just pulled C4 Sucrose, lucky.
And I like the other origin story better, haha.
Old 2021-09-08, 10:04   Link #455
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

I find her to play very well even in C0. She's very flexible on and off the field. Her burst does a lot of damage even in C0 as long as you have elector dmg cup and good enough ER, alongside that insane ER regen for the rest of the team. Plus she actually has 100% stagger resistance while in burst mode. Her E I find is a lot more consistent in electro application than Fischl with perpetual uptime.

I run her with HuTao and XingQiu. Raiden's skill doesn't do a lot of overload knockback for some reason, so HuTao just eats through everything with overload and vape.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-08, 13:24   Link #456
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
It is very likely a joke/speculation based on the English translation.
The hanzi used are 国家队 which are not really implying any "Nationals" but literally "Nation/Country Team".

Last edited by Klashikari; 2021-09-08 at 15:13.
Klashikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-09, 00:12   Link #457
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Which is worth for Baal Goblet?

Electro or atk %? i heard atk% goblet is better for Baal.

my Baal ic C0 and i don't have Engqulfing Lightning.
Currently wielding deathmatch until i can get the Catch.
Old 2021-09-09, 03:06   Link #458
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

If you're going with Catch, go with Atk goblet. You already get a lot of Electro dmg due to the passive of gaining Electro from Energy Recharge so the ER from Catch boosts Electro already. Better to increase Atk than boost Electro dmg further. If you have Engulfing Lightning then go with Electro goblet since that weapon converts ER to Atk. Increasing different stats gives more damage than boosting one stat since they are multiplicative.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-09, 11:33   Link #459
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Thanks for the answer.
Then i will go with atk% goblet.
Old 2021-09-10, 17:03   Link #460
GDB

mihoyo putting more time, effort, and money into going after leakers than they are balancing characters, kits, fixing bugs, and writing a proper story combined is about to make me quit just to get away from this horrid company. First the Zhongli response, then the Yoimiya response, and now this.

Tags
gacha game, genshin impact