Necrodeath

So....
To-Do-List:
Bigger Name
Bigger Bubbly Japanese Thingies
New Image (Chibi, Cute and Big)
Lighter Colours
A Border

Anything else, o lovely Anita-Chan? (btw, love the piccies).
And I will complete the sig when I wake up, because I have to go to sleep!

sarcasteak - 8/10 I feel no need to comment on this (sorry :x)

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcasteak
[...]and that one of her bunny ears is missing...why is it missing?![...]
Ok, I removed the other bunny ear.
The reason behind this is that it was 3/4 cut out off the pic.
The remaining bunny ear was also cut off, but it was fixable (note, I didn't cut it, it was cut in the source.)
Old 2004-11-12, 20:50   Link #5522
Anita-chan
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcasteak
I don't like the pixelated edges, but hey that's what happens when you do GIF transparency; I think you could fit it under 30kb with PNG.

I for one think it's excellent and very cute (though Anita-chan is a chibi whore which is why I was surprised to see you take her request). My main complaints are the pixel problems and that one of her bunny ears is missing...why is it missing?! 8.9/10
chibi whore !?!?!?!?!

at least i dont have a man who looks gay ... 3/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by GustaveElazul
I thought I'd try my hand at this. I tried to keep it simple but appeal to some of your requests. I didn't have any girls in that pose but I found this silly picture. A star or two didn't come out how I wanted so this definately isnt final or anything. If you like it I'll improve it.

R.O.D:
Chibidusk: 8/10 Very clean and simple. Cute text and picture. For some reason that new Adult Swim show Milkchan comes to mind
yet another super attempt but that picture rather freaks me out
gomen xD its scary ... i like the name the stars and the writing on the left ^^ velli nice

i ly i ly

Quote:
Originally Posted by necrodeath
Anything else, o lovely Anita-Chan? (btw, love the piccies).
And I will complete the sig when I wake up, because I have to go to sleep!
going so soon hey, dream about my dream signature ^^ and dont forget to make it super chibi ... if you cant find nice chibi images you can always result to nice near naked people doing stuff like hobos old signatures i dont mind, maybe somethign to match my avatar too

im open to all ideas concerning chibi-nes and hint of dirrrty-nez
Old 2004-11-12, 20:55   Link #5523
Anita-chan
Disabled By Request

sorry double posted

Last edited by Anita-chan; 2004-11-12 at 20:56. Reason: sorry double posted
Old 2004-11-12, 21:04   Link #5524
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Gustave - The yellow stroke/shadow for Anita is too light above the ASuki background, and the stars should have a bolder black stroke and have some variety (rotate a few of them). The picture itself is very cute; I humbly request for the source! 8.4/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrodeath
Ok, I removed the other bunny ear.
The reason behind this is that it was 3/4 cut out off the pic.
The remaining bunny ear was also cut off, but it was fixable (note, I didn't cut it, it was cut in the source.)
Then draw the remaining 1/4 yourself; that's what I always do with my insta-sigs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anita-chan
chibi whore !?!?!?!?!

at least i dont have a man who looks gay ... 3/10
What's wrong with a bishie who looks hella hawt?

Oh, and someone here loves the smiley a bit too much.
Old 2004-11-12, 21:31   Link #5525
GustaveElazul
Gus

Komataguri: 8/10 The overall image is good but the lines connecting to kakashi's eyes really lower the pictures quality. If you remove it and darken the blind effect slightly it would be better imo.

For Anita,
Old 2004-11-12, 22:53   Link #5526
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Gustave - I demand to see source for this and the previous one! I like this one a lot better, and even though I still think a darker stroke for the stars would look better, but since the overall sig is so light I guess this is okay. I don't like how low that star on the very left is; the sig doesn't need that much height. 8.7/10
Old 2004-11-12, 23:09   Link #5527
aahhsin

Time to rate. Man I'm going to rate these signatures. (Turns on extremely rediculous rating power)

Necrodeath = What the hell is this piece of crap? Seriously it's crap, why do I say such a harsh word? Crap is probably one of the dirtiest items in existance, and that signature you made is one of the most dirtiest I have seen from you. The border of the big puple bar is filled with tiny hardly noticable cracks and niches. The yellow hears are a nice touch, BUT they aren't even consistant anywhere around. What kind of background is that supposed to be?

Looks like you just pasted the hearts then to make sure you don't accidently "cover" up the girl, you left a nice big space on the right. I deem this signature an.

F

GustaveElazul = C'mon Ally to women? What are you a hoes over bros? I outta punch you right now, but I'm here to rate signatures.

An excellent Cut & Crop signature. But this time WITH A TWIST!!!! OMG! What a wonderful idea to just extend the frame a bit larger so you can GASP! Add stupid stars around the bottom and right side!

Hey buddy? Don't you know how to center the picture? Add stars all around it not just the left and bottom parts. Hell the picture isn't even night time for crying out loud. And she isnt' getting punched in the face either! How the hell can there be stars? That will rule by the way, having her get punched in a face. I hardly see any violent signature's anymore.

And the yellow hightlight on "Anita" is so hard to see, why don't you use a darker tone? Man this signature is worse the Necrodeaths.

F
Old 2004-11-13, 09:26   Link #5528
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
holy cr... .... abs!

where did you get that ? 4chan????

10/10 for this one, and your last one.

okay, so maybe it was just a crop+border job, but the sauce is wonderful! (A1 Perhaps?)
Old 2004-11-13, 10:49   Link #5529
Yuiichi
Retired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by el_Centy
I use my sig on better forums cos the gestapo wont break down my door and beat the sh|t outta me for havig a big one, and i have a BIG ONE! Thats why
Um... alright... who said anything about the gestapo? Also, don't abuse this forum. If you don't like it, don't post in it. Some of us do like it.

Gustave: For your current sig: I always like the cutouts that you do, very nice clean up work. The black border seems a bit too hard for the softness that the image gives off. I would use a green or something that is a little darker than the grass, but still matches it. This must have been quite the big image... great job scaling it down. 9.6/10

Gustave/Anita-chan: Hrmm... this one is alright. I kind of dislike the lack of background, and the stars don't seem to fit into place. I think it would be better if you mixed up the stars with other shapes, and fit them closer together, not leaving so much blank space on the bottom. The yellow stroke on "Anita" is very hard to see... maybe change to a different colour? Nice image though, source plz ^_^ 8.7/10

**EDIT**: Cleaned up my sig again... is this better than the last time?
Old 2004-11-13, 13:26   Link #5530
Anita-chan
Disabled By Request

Quote:
I thought I'd try my hand at this. I tried to keep it simple but appeal to some of your requests. I didn't have any girls in that pose but I found this silly picture. A star or two didn't come out how I wanted so this definately isnt final or anything. If you like it I'll improve it.

Hard making a quality signature with no sleep

R.O.D:
Chibidusk: 8/10 Very clean and simple. Cute text and picture. For some reason that new Adult Swim show Milkchan comes to mind

EDIT1: I'll look for some more chibi pictures and make a similiar design to the one I just did. Are you looking for chibi in general or chibi like chibidusk's signature.
like chibidusks pic ncie crips colors not too many complicated shapes to make the sig, just those few ones like that dog in his signature ...

ummm, it so cute :d

ahhsinn: yor the best at giving people "F's" and now its my turn F
Old 2004-11-13, 17:39   Link #5531
Momiji
mah :0

Send a message via AIM to Momiji

I got bored so I tried.

PK - 10/10 I admire your signitures!
Old 2004-11-13, 17:49   Link #5532
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Momoiji - S-sugoku kawaii desu!
Very cute and innocent look on her face, totally not ecchi and seductive like most of the /l/ pics used as sig; the stars are okay, I guess (what's up with the stars, guys? stop copying me! >_>;; ), but I'd like them a lot more if they were varied and rotated. The font you used is really cute (what font is it?), but it seems a bit too simplistic and solid for the soft coloring of the picture. I like the choice of green and red to match the source, but the inner border is a tad too dark and contrasts too much with the bottom of her (the hair and the clothe). 8.4/10
Old 2004-11-13, 17:57   Link #5533
Yuiichi
Retired.

Momiji: Who's in the forest strolling? The birds and the bees sing Momiji; The frogs in the Pond are calling Momiji yes it's true. Hehe, couldn't resist, sorry. I'll rate your current sig if you don't mind. I like the source image and border, and the text is cool too. 9.5/10 Cant think of any other commentary
Old 2004-11-13, 18:30   Link #5534
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Yuiichi - I can't believe you memorized/saved that silly song from Furuba. ^_^;; Anyways, your sig is pretty much perfected as it is. If I still want to complain, I'd say the bottom edge doesn't look that good, but that's just being picky. Again, I suggest using a lighter shade of green for the inner portion of your name; even if you didn't save the PSD, just make a next text layer above it with the right color this time, resize, and just cover the previous one. 8.8/10

Momiji - The girl is cute; I have some pictures of her, but not the one you used for your sig. I'm one of those people who love instant-sigs when done right, but as for yours, I don't like the transparent-black border, and the font you used for your name is way too thin compared to her hair. Since her hair only has 3 shades of magna (or whatever color that's called), why not emulate that for your name? 8.6/10
Old 2004-11-13, 19:54   Link #5535
Wavie
Freedom

Send a message via ICQ to Wavie Send a message via MSN to Wavie
used my old sig and stuck my own text on it so its all mine

momji i love your sigs they look soo cool

colours, placements all right for me its a 10/10

yuuchi im not sure if i wrote a comment on yours or not previously... maybe its cause i watched both the series of ai yori aoshi.

I really like that sig... i got a few mmm sluttier ones of her if you want them sent to ya

i also like that sig that guy made for anita-san

also made 5 sigs i made for someone in this forum

My Anime List

Last edited by Wavie; 2004-11-14 at 09:36.
Old 2004-11-14, 16:49   Link #5536
MikoKikyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momiji

I got bored so I tried.

PK - 10/10 I admire your signitures!
Oh thank you I think it's a wonderful style that you seem to have
Both that sig for Anita and your current one are very beautiful.
For your current one, I think the font is good and the source is very nice, but I suggest going with a lighter border that would match the scheme better. 9/10
The one for Anita-Chan is just utterly adorable ^^ 9.5/10

Wavie - I like the 2nd better, definitely. The moon is brighter and the BG is neater 8.7/10
Old 2004-11-14, 19:20   Link #5537
Yuiichi
Retired.

New sig made:

Wavie: Rocklee sigs - Well, they all have the same basic elements: the text and picture. The difference is in the background. The picture of, i guess, rocklee isn't the greatest. It's sort of simple, and flat. I'm sure there are better images around. I like the 3D sense of the sig that you gave it... makes it sort of look like "buttons" as anita-chan put it. 8.7/10 for all of them.

FMA sig - I like this one a whole lot better. Great job on the symbol and text, the effects there are beautiful. The thing is, this sig is sort of missing a subject. It's a VERY good start, i would say, but it needs someone in there to go along with the beauty of it. 9.4/10 as it is now.
Old 2004-11-14, 21:37   Link #5538
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuiichi
New sig made:
uaa~ fubar border... ... but other than that it is fair. i would experiment with a closer crop if it were up to me. like cutting off more of her head.

there is also wasted space on the side... so if you found a better background to put them... ... ...

momiji

- waah~ very cute (for anita chan)

(yours) the umbrella is a nice touch. i like it very much... but the squareness i could do without.

I can only hope that i didnt, in some way, shape or form break some rule somewhere.

under 30k, check, under 160x500, check. softcore hentai, no.

hah~

Last edited by hobobaggins; 2004-11-15 at 00:16.
Old 2004-11-15, 09:36   Link #5539
Wavie
Freedom

Send a message via ICQ to Wavie Send a message via MSN to Wavie
i like urs hobo. the way character looks right at u is dead smart. donno how to describe it .. i think you could get a way cooler background for him tho

can someone help me with answering a question please.

see my current sig and the sig of rock lee and full metal alchemist are they all ok not to be banned on forum or do i have to alter them as well?

if i do can you please tell me size i should use?

someone said they would get banned if they use them but there is people on this forum with the same poroportions as mine.
My Anime List
Old 2004-11-15, 10:55   Link #5540
Yuiichi
Retired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobobaggins
uaa~ fubar border... ... but other than that it is fair. i would experiment with a closer crop if it were up to me. like cutting off more of her head.

there is also wasted space on the side... so if you found a better background to put them... ... ...
What do you suggest for a better background? I think the current background suits it very well, but i will listen to suggestions.

Hobo: The source is good, the background is very plain, BUT it does suit the image style very well. Your name is sort of bad.. you should make it look flat like the rest of the image. 9.1/10.
Closed Thread

Tags
rate, signature