AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Movies, OVAs/OADs, and Specials

Notices

Old 2004-10-08, 18:20   Link #61
mastershion

some group translate it
mastershion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-08, 18:41   Link #62
ZeroKun

It's not that historical, we did have the Hades saga not too long ago :P. Anyway I saw it raw, it was a good movie, but I wish they would make something that is in between this and the Hades saga.
ZeroKun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-09, 00:05   Link #63
mantidor
the Iniquitous

Send a message via Yahoo to mantidor
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroKun
It's not that historical, we did have the Hades saga not too long ago :P. Anyway I saw it raw, it was a good movie, but I wish they would make something that is in between this and the Hades saga.
BLASPHEMY! Its a historical moment!

Spoiler:

anyway it looks the sales are really great, which increases the chances they make the Hades arc, and hopefully even the Heaven's arc and prolly even the episode G!, I still think Im dreaming...
mantidor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-09, 01:19   Link #64
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

OMG Mantidor! where did you get that signature!? It is from the movie right? That must be Apolo! How did you get it??? XDDD
Old 2004-10-09, 03:19   Link #65
dnxr

Greetings fellow fans

I am just another Saint Seiya fan. I saw the show when I was just a kid... It's an old show and, althought not everyone can appreciate it now, it was the show that started it all for many anime fans, specially in France where the show was extremely popular along with Kojiro (from the same author), DragonBall, Le College Fou Fou Fou, and many others I forgot.

I am really looking forward for this.
dnxr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-09, 09:21   Link #66
IDentity
Heart of a Lion

you guys keep making me feel so excited... Whahaha! Does this means that Bandai will also reproduce more myth series collectable figures as well? I heard Leo Aioria, Virgo Shaka are being sold out worldwide!
IDentity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-10, 23:45   Link #67
nickname

Saint Seiya Stairway to Heaven ~ Overture Movie

Does it has english subtitle or it's purely japanese?
nickname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-11, 00:21   Link #68
ChibiDusk
Back From The Dead?

If it's listen on animesuki then it has english subs.

AS should have a "Animesuki's shittiest questions ever" Graveyard thread. I've seen 4 totally retarded questions in the last day. Heh, of course, half of my threads would be put into that thread
ChibiDusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-11, 00:52   Link #69
mantidor
the Iniquitous

omg! someone fansubbed finally!, what I dont get its why its called "stairway"... is that the correct translation ?
Old 2004-10-11, 12:07   Link #70
ccardoso
Banned

Is it an oav to set the field to zeus chapter?
ccardoso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-11, 12:35   Link #71
mantidor
the Iniquitous

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccardoso
Is it an oav to set the field to zeus chapter?
yes, thats pretty much a good one-line description of the movie, so be warned that it will left you wanting for more at the end...
Old 2004-10-11, 13:44   Link #72
ccardoso
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantidor
yes, thats pretty much a good one-line description of the movie, so be warned that it will left you wanting for more at the end...
Yes but it's quite strange to see what happens after Hades chapter without having seen the end of Hades chapter! (in the anime)
ccardoso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-12, 13:24   Link #73
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

It is a good thing that someone finally decided to fansub this movie in English. However, I found that the video quality was lacking. It would have been better to leave it like the 1gb raw file that I posted before and then split it in two parts, so that the people without DVD burners would be able to save it into normal cds.

Don't get me wrong I'm really grateful that someone actually did this. It is just that the graphics and sound that this movie has are amazing. It is better to keep the quality close to the original.

Last edited by Sugetsu; 2004-10-18 at 00:26.
Sugetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-13, 02:11   Link #74
Sokar

I just finished watching it, and I loved every minute of it. The graphics, sound are so good and the fighting scenes are extremely well done. The ending rather pissed me off though, arg, I want to see what happens next! Now!!!!! Isn't Seiya suppose to take the fight to Zeus or something? The last scene was also pretty good, maybe we'll see them get reincarnated and then repeat the entire saga all over again , except with better animation, of course
Sokar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-16, 11:45   Link #75
DarkLordDragon
Lord Of Darkness

Send a message via MSN to DarkLordDragon
Saint Seiya Tenkai Hen ~Overture~

Hi guys, what's up! I am new here so greetings honor guests I wish if I can became an active member here but I think it's kinda hard but I will try, Well I would like to talk a little about the new movie of Saint Seiya in this topic, so for sure there will be some SPOILERS... I saw Saint Seiya Tenkai Hen ~Overture~ movie, guys it's really the greatest Saint Seiya's movie ever, I like it so much... The movie was damn good, the story was nice even though they gave Seiya credits more than the others but still it was a good story, also knowing more about Icarus, he is so cool but still I like the 2 Angels more than him but he is sometimes better... The fighting scenes is far better than the previous movies or even the TV Series, I like it especially when Shun uses his techniques followed by Ikki's ultimate technique! Also there are so many other cool and touching scenes...

The characters is as cool as ever, but yet I miss the Gold Saints, still Shion's words is enough for me, he is really someone I really respect n_n; he never fail to amuse me, About Artemis even though she is female but I like her too, I like that type of girls, and Apollo oh my god! What the hell is this guy!! Damn guys he is one of the greatest characters ever even though he only appeared for 2 minutes or three...

The music is very nice I got the soundtracks too, there are some cool musics and the ending song is very cool, my favorite track is none other than Urushite... Of course this musics is being used in the movie more than one time but in a different tunes...

The art is really the greatest I can't lie to myself and say no, the 3D effects and the coloring is damn cool, the background also is so beautiful and they knew how to really a create fantasy world using these new found effects... The animation is really the best you just give it a try...

Well overall the anime is so good and I suggest every Saint Seiya's fan to check this movie out, the movie is good, I know there are some stuffs that shouldn't be there or at least they shouldn't cut Hyoga and Shiryu's fight against Odysseus... Anyway it's just a cool anime and of course everybody has his own opinion so maybe you have a different opinion and simply say: "I hate it"

JaNa~
DarkLordDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-16, 13:10   Link #76
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

Welcome to animesuki DarkLordDragon It is good to have enthusiastic Saint Seiya fans around here. There is only one thing that I must tell you; you have to use the search function first to see if a similar topic hasn't been started already, such as this one: http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=21002

Regards

Ps. I share your point of view about the movie. Saint Seiya forever man
Old 2004-10-17, 05:38   Link #77
IDentity
Heart of a Lion

Eh... where do u guys d/l the movie with the subs?
Old 2004-10-17, 06:18   Link #78
DarkLordDragon
Lord Of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugetsu
Welcome to animesuki DarkLordDragon It is good to have enthusiastic Saint Seiya fans around here. There is only one thing that I must tell you; you have to use the search function first to see if a similar topic hasn't been started already, such as this one: http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=21002

Regards

Ps. I share your point of view about the movie. Saint Seiya forever man
Thanks for the cool greetings my friend I appreciate it, I am also very glad to meet some new Saint Seiya's fans, because as you guys know there are not much SS's fans who speak in english, but it's good to see you and yeah your Icarus tag rules

Also I would like to say sorry for not searching, as you know I am a newbie here so for sure I will do some mistakes but thanks for warning me I will try to work hard not to do these little mistakes again... BTW, did you see the movie, and who was your favorite character in this movie... If it's possible I would like to hear your opinion about the scene where Apollo appears in the last moments of the movie...

Identity :

You can find it in Anime Suki, just go to releases and you will see a torrent file named Saint Seiya Stairway to heaven or something like that, best of luck man, if you have any questions about Saint Seiya just god ahead and we will try to help you out...
Old 2004-10-17, 06:29   Link #79
IDentity
Heart of a Lion

how to play the 1 GB MKV file that sugestu recommended? I can't seem to open it...
Old 2004-10-17, 06:57   Link #80
DarkLordDragon
Lord Of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDentity
how to play the 1 GB MKV file that sugestu recommended? I can't seem to open it...
Well if you mean the Raw then I guess you need a BSPlayer, if you don't have it you can always download K-Lite Codec Pack and you can find it in many sites, well that's all you need or lemme see thats all what I needed to see the 1 GB, of course the quality of the 1GB was the best I've ever seen so far but sadly there is no sub, but still I can understand everysingle word they say