AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > News & Politics

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2018-01-13, 12:41   Link #121
Blueknight78
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
it's don't matter if the country is a "shithole" trump is in a position where he "can't go" and say this, whenever he want or how he want, you don't see "sane" leaders going and shittalk about others countries like trump or few others crazy leaders like him, because something called "diplomacy" and manners, which trump is a racist and xenophobic it already proven over the last year many times with shit actions, the problem is which he feel which due to being the "US" president he can say and do wathever he want without have any trouble because his position as president will protect him and his party will cover for his idiocity which even for the republicans they have a limit of how much crap trump can keep throwing at everyone and not do anything, trump is just keep testing that limit with his idiocity, trump is literally turning US in a "shit country" in the world eyes and making peoples like kim jong don't look different from trump in the end, he is just one of them using the same shit actions because he feel is "The might god in earth", due to his unlimited "ego".

Really many times i feel like trump is desperated looking for a excuse to start a war since many of US president "had a war" in they times and he want have his own but a much bigger in the size of his oversized ego which can be dangerous cuz while US still one of the strong top militar force thid don't means which he can go war againt the whole planet and maybe be like "generic villians want to dominate the whole world, trump childsh acts stopped to be fun a much long time ago and the only things trump did was show which really US is not the paradise as the peoples believed(even US peoples) and the country does have a lot of shit peoples living on it and now since they where enabled now they are showing they "skins" and pushing US to a very dangerous game which could lead to US fall apart due to a totall lack of responsability and greedy for specially republicans in enable a crazy guy like that remain in power and keep doing his shit agenda of trolling on twitter and midia turning the country on his personnal crazy reality show.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic240848_1.gif:small
Blueknight78 is offline  
Old 2018-01-13, 13:23   Link #122
ChuckE
Provoker
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Dreamland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
trump is literally turning US in a "shit country" in the world eyes and making peoples like kim jong don't look different from trump in the end, he is just one of them using the same shit actions because he feel is "The might god in earth", due to his unlimited "ego".
I am not sure whose eyes you mean, but just because bunch of liberals annoyed by that it does not make it "worldwide". I mean c'mon I know people like to think that their thoughts are shared by everyone but sometimes it is good to get the head out of the clouds Sometimes it is rather absurd to the point of when a person lives in the country and agreed with that, was blamed by a person who doesn't live there, that he is wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
Really many times i feel like trump is desperated looking for a excuse to start a war since many of US president "had a war" in they times
It is less to Trump - he just talk what other people think too honestly - it is more to USA wanting another war. But nothing new here honestly. We are going into the age of war anyway. At I foresee two or three great wars. Just republicans aka imperialists are using different approach than globalists aka democrates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
which can be dangerous cuz while US still one of the strong top militar force thid don't means which he can go war againt the whole planet
LoL, do you really think that the whole world will unite against USA? LoL. Countries want their own wars too. Some of them will side with USA 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
trump did was show which really US is not the paradise as the peoples believed(even US peoples)
I mean c'mon - did anybody really think that? For some people - any country is a paradise. For others - not. It is too big to be a paradise. Only homogenous rich countries are close to paradise - but again paradise does not exist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
and the country does have a lot of shit peoples living on it and now since they where enabled now they are showing they "skins" and pushing US to a very dangerous game which could lead to US fall apart due to a totall lack of responsability and greedy for specially republicans in enable a crazy guy like that remain in power and keep doing his shit agenda of trolling on twitter and midia turning the country on his personnal crazy reality show.
I don't think it will fall apart. At least not now. EU is far more likely.
__________________
Dominus factotum
ChuckE is offline  
Old 2018-01-13, 14:30   Link #123
Toukairin
Mountain Rescuer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: A city with a small mountain in the middle
If a different POTUS (especially a non-white one) came up and said that Russia and Eastern Europe are shitholes, that people from there are mostly spies, mobsters, prostitutes, and alcoholics, and then say that immigrants from Africa and Asia give a much better run for the country's money than Eastern Europeans have ever done, how do you think public opinion would react today? You can bet there would be lots of angry people today, especially far-right white supremacists going riot.

If you don't want that to happen, then the current POTUS has no right saying that shit about Africa (who provide tons of educated folks to where I live) and Haiti. But if you tolerate what Trump said a few days ago, then expect to see the reverse situation happen one day in your lifetime because the can of worms has been opened. On that day, you will understand how minorities feel.
Toukairin is online now  
Old 2018-01-13, 15:21   Link #124
ChuckE
Provoker
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Dreamland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toukairin View Post
If a different POTUS (especially a non-white one) came up and said that Russia and Eastern Europe are shitholes, that people from there are mostly spies, mobsters, prostitutes, and alcoholics, and then say that immigrants from Africa and Asia give a much better run for the country's money than Eastern Europeans have ever done, how do you think public opinion would react today? You can bet there would be lots of angry people today, especially far-right white supremacists going riot.
I think they would agree with that. I mean c'mon most of post soviet countries blame USA for everything anyway. And consider their countries shitholes (though not on african level but higher a little). Regarding asians...nobody cares about them - after all the most victimized people are black and mexicans in USA and muslims in Europe. Asians rarely mentioned at all.

And I think it would be different reaction, because western and northen europeans don't like eastern europeans either. They hate them anyway. Especially Russia. So they would be happy with that. I even hear from time to time something like that it would be great if Russia disappeared completely. I mean they only triggered if muslims or minorities are involved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toukairin View Post
If you don't want that to happen, then the current POTUS has no right saying that shit about Africa (who provide tons of educated folks to where I live) and Haiti. But if you tolerate what Trump said a few days ago, then expect to see the reverse situation happen one day in your lifetime because the can of worms has been opened. On that day, you will understand how minorities feel.
I don't want - not really I don't care. And aren't for current liberals patriotism is no go? You are not allowed to be patriot of your country anymore anyway.
By the way tons from where - Senegal? Uganda? Niger? And exactly what africa - because arabs are there too.
__________________
Dominus factotum
ChuckE is offline  
Old 2018-01-13, 15:42   Link #125
Toukairin
Mountain Rescuer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: A city with a small mountain in the middle
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckE View Post
By the way tons from where - Senegal? Uganda? Niger? And exactly what africa - because arabs are there too.
Think of all Black African countries where they mostly speak French beyond their native tongue: Senegal, Mauritius, Gabon, both Congos, Cameroon, Burkina Faso. I personally met people from those countries. They ARE educated and they have decent tier jobs like anybody else.
Toukairin is online now  
Old 2018-01-13, 15:52   Link #126
ChuckE
Provoker
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Dreamland
So if they are not living in shitholes, why do they come to another country? I mean India is a shithole yet a lot of educated folks here too.
__________________
Dominus factotum

Last edited by ChuckE; 2018-01-13 at 16:02.
ChuckE is offline  
Old 2018-01-13, 17:08   Link #127
Blueknight78
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckE View Post
So if they are not living in shitholes, why do they come to another country? I mean India is a shithole yet a lot of educated folks here too.
for the same reason also "some americans" goes to another countries try to get a "new life", that is how imigration work, it's not aways because the country is a shit but because they want something "different" for them, not all imigrants" are running from a crap country because they are scared and want run from they countrie.

Imigration is a "two" way side remember that.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic240848_1.gif:small
Blueknight78 is offline  
Old 2018-01-13, 17:26   Link #128
ChuckE
Provoker
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Dreamland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
for the same reason also "some americans" goes to another countries try to get a "new life", that is how imigration work, it's not aways because the country is a shit but because they want something "different" for them, not all imigrants" are running from a crap country because they are scared and want run from they countrie.

Imigration is a "two" way side remember that.
When person moves from Sweden to Germany and vice versa it is usually to try something different. But when he moves from Russia to USA or from India to USA it is to find better life. Easy as that. Different countries. Different reasons.
__________________
Dominus factotum
ChuckE is offline  
Old 2018-01-13, 17:45   Link #129
Blueknight78
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckE View Post
When person moves from Sweden to Germany and vice versa it is usually to try something different. But when he moves from Russia to USA or from India to USA it is to find better life. Easy as that. Different countries. Different reasons.
yeah and better life not aways means "because was a shithole", and looking for something "better" in the sense you are trying to portrait could be said for trump family, remember his father come to US, because he was "running with many nazis friend when europe started his "witch hunter" to get riddle off from the nazis, he was one of that peoples which saw in USA freedom they way to not get caught.

That is my big problem with USA law, specially freedom, they take "too literally it" and it ended allowing a lot of crap peoples come to USA running from they contries because they knew here they can be "shit as they want" as long they don't get caught killing peoples they can say and do "almost whatever they want.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic240848_1.gif:small
Blueknight78 is offline  
Old 2018-01-13, 18:33   Link #130
MCAL
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
https://twitter.com/RVAwonk/status/951941128387026945

Well there you have it...
MCAL is offline  
Old 2018-01-13, 19:12   Link #131
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckE View Post
But what is the serious problem when people come from shitholes and bring their mentality with it. There are decent humans everywhere but just because 1 is decent, it doesn't mean next 100 is decent too. It is for example a huge problem with muslims when they lose their minds seeing women not covered.
ITT: Fleeing from a war zone makes you a non-decent human.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckE View Post
South Africa is a great example who european-like country became detroited as soon as whites escaped it.
By 'escaping' you mean ending the apartheid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckE View Post
Also a lot of people enjoy mentioning that "USA was built on black backs". So what? Europe was built on europeans backs. Ancient Egypt was built on slave's backs too. It's just that people migrated to USA and realized that is not effective to make its own population suffer if we can use someone else. Pure capitalism - delegate something to somebody and reap the profits. Also USA population at that time was not that big - simply not enough people to work. And Europe wouldn't give them any. So they moved towards Africa. (though it is not their problem that it was underdeveloped by the time the ships arrived)
That's a nice excuse for slavery.

Last edited by Eisdrache; 2018-01-13 at 21:58.
Eisdrache is offline  
Old 2018-01-13, 19:30   Link #132
Key Board
Carbon
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
How long before Trump tries to end the immigration act of 1965

http://www.history.com/topics/us-immigration-since-1965

Quote:
I think they would agree with that. I mean c'mon most of post soviet countries blame USA for everything anyway. And consider their countries shitholes (though not on african level but higher a little). Regarding asians...nobody cares about them - after all the most victimized people are black and mexicans in USA and muslims in Europe. Asians rarely mentioned at all.
Because our way of coping is different. The "model minority" propaganda has used to pressure us to stay quiet
If you say something you're not a model minority and you "bother" others
If you say something well guess what, you're "too white"

As a result we meet Paul Logan types every day in our life
And some of us are really feeling the pressure of Trump's anti China rhetoric.
As you probably know, Trump is enabling his base
Now they're disgusting with reckless abandon and with no trace of shame

//

Last edited by Key Board; 2018-01-13 at 19:45.
Key Board is offline  
Old 2018-01-13, 19:32   Link #133
ganbaru
books-eater youkai
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Betweem wisdom and insanity
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
That's a nice excuse for slavery.
It isn't even a good one; avoiding it ''own population suffering'' wasn't not even part of the reasoning, only a need for the cheapest and plentiful workforce they could get. If so Indentured servitude and Convict lease wouldn't had been a thing.
__________________
ganbaru is offline  
Old 2018-01-14, 01:37   Link #134
relentlessflame
 
*Administrator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Age: 35
You know, this thread has become a shithole, so I'm closing it. We didn't ever really need a second thread to discuss this, and the latest conversation is revealing some really ugly attitudes people have about other races and cultures. Attitudes that, let me say, are not welcome on this forum.

So anyway, goodbye to this thread, and if you're going to participate in other threads, please try to be civil and respectful of others and other cultures, even if others in the news are not.
__________________
[...]
relentlessflame is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:12.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.