AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

View Poll Results: What do you think of Japanese and their attachment to bath?
I love it 28 37.84%
Annoying 15 20.27%
Nobody gives a flying rat's ass 31 41.89%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2015-12-05, 02:44   Link #1
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Question Isekai Konyoku Monogatari

Original Title : 異世界混浴物語 <Otherwold Mixed Bathing Story>
Author : Hibihana Nagaharu
Illustrator : Masakage Hagiya
Publisher : Overlap

Webnovel : Syosetsu

Translation : None

Spoiler for Covers:

Spoiler for Synopsis:

Spoiler for FAQ:

Spoiler for Heroines:

Last edited by wuhugm; 2015-12-08 at 01:42.
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-05, 02:55   Link #2
Waxman

When he summon a bath it appears out of nowhere or does he teleport himself and his party to a "bath dimension".
I ask because i read a novel about an school where the students have supernatural abilities and the MC can create and take people to an outdoor rose cafe like dimension so he can serve them snacks.
Waxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-05, 02:58   Link #3
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^A Dokodemo Door appears in front of him, the destination is the bathroom
Old 2015-12-05, 03:14   Link #4
sasuke706

Yeah, the story is actually pretty good and I recommend reading this as well. The only real flaw is the slow updates, but they might speed up once the publication catches up to the raws.

And who the hell is that on the third cover?
Spoiler for :
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-05, 03:19   Link #5
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^And here I am just waiting for the snusnus... stop with the cheek kisses goddamnit, just get on with it! 
Old 2015-12-05, 03:21   Link #6
TheCatWalk
The avid 'HAREM HATER!'

Yo YO YO!! Wuhugm nice one. Finally my long stagnated "DONT READ" list increased again nyahahahahahahahah (It also increased a few days back. Started reading Sakura x Sak )
TheCatWalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-05, 03:22   Link #7
xatom12

I am the Master of my Bathrooms
Soap is my body and Shampoo is my blood
I have created over a thousand bathroom
Unknown to dirt, nor known to clean
Through the centuries, I have withstood great pain to create many bathrooms for them
Yet my eyes I speak of will ever see for ecchi and "plots"
So as your wish and my desire, I chant, Unlimited Bathroom Works

just for lols....i wish it could translate someone
Old 2015-12-05, 03:29   Link #8
sasuke706

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
^And here I am just waiting for the snusnus... stop with the cheek kisses goddamnit, just get on with it!
Don't worry, the time is drawing near, if it's going to happen at all.
Spoiler for :
Old 2015-12-05, 03:36   Link #9
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

I remember checking this out since Sa-chan was advertizing it once, it's pretty damn good. The plot twists are pretty good and the first boss battle is amazing and it hints that the rest of the bosses are gonna be as equally awesome.

This is not as pervy as the title & ability might suggest (that's a huge plus, btw).

Spoiler for What's the "cheat" of the MC?:

Harunon is pretty cute, Serah too; of course.... I remember the main website? had character designs for everyone that you care
Old 2015-12-05, 03:57   Link #10
Kreceir

This interest me and because its a harem...
And maybe the unusual title

Just waiting for someone to start translating this...

Also, will this become a true harem?
Old 2015-12-05, 06:34   Link #11
NWJY
Newbei Enter

I think a travelling group of young girls prefer to have this ability??

"“Alright, that’s it. We’re doing this! AnchoR, watch papa be a hero out there.”

“Please wait and watch mama show off her dignity to this useless bum, AnchoR♪”" from Clockwork Planet
NWJY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-05, 06:45   Link #12
Corvo269

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
I remember checking this out since Sa-chan was advertizing it once, it's pretty damn good. The plot twists are pretty good and the first boss battle is amazing and it hints that the rest of the bosses are gonna be as equally awesome.

This is not as pervy as the title & ability might suggest (that's a huge plus, btw).

Spoiler for What's the "cheat" of the MC?:

Harunon is pretty cute, Serah too; of course.... I remember the main website? had character designs for everyone that you care
So does MC use general magic in situations when he has to fight since he has godly amounts of MP anyways
Corvo269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-05, 06:53   Link #13
sasuke706

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWJY View Post
I think a travelling group of young girls prefer to have this ability??
The MC is kinda obsessed with mixed-bathing. And I mean actual mixed bathing, not an excuse to potentially have sex in the bath. Yes, there is a past-related reason for this.
He's also pretty knowledgeable about things like washing hair and hair treatment, for a guy. Not that any of the heroines would know about that anyway, since things like shampoo and conditioner aren't a thing in the fantasy world.

For the record, his party does have 4 guys other than him in it...although none of them look remotely humanlike, so it may be a moot point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvo269 View Post
So does MC use general magic in situations when he has to fight since he has godly amounts of MP anyways
He mostly uses magic, but he is capable of fighting in melee as well. It's just his magic is far better than his melee combat skills, and he has a party member who specializes in melee combat so that he doesn't have to.
He later gets demon lord armor that absorbs all damage at the cost of mana, which helps when he has to.

Last edited by sasuke706; 2015-12-05 at 07:05.
Old 2015-12-05, 11:40   Link #14
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

Lulz, this had been in my to-read list for a while now and seeing talk of what actually happens in it, I'm now more motivated to start reading it soon.
Old 2015-12-06, 04:07   Link #15
Corvo269

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke706 View Post

He mostly uses magic, but he is capable of fighting in melee as well. It's just his magic is far better than his melee combat skills, and he has a party member who specializes in melee combat so that he doesn't have to.
He later gets demon lord armor that absorbs all damage at the cost of mana, which helps when he has to.
So MC is cheat level OP through the power of practice, abusing exploits and good gear. Now I will read this. Would have not originally since it felt like that MC was just a personal bath house and had no use in the party.
Corvo269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-06, 11:21   Link #16
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvo269 View Post
So MC is cheat level OP through the power of practice, abusing exploits and good gear. Now I will read this. Would have not originally since it felt like that MC was just a personal bath house and had no use in the party.
The mc battle wits are actually pretty good, so when he has to fight you can feel his contribution when he fights, heck; he even manages to use the bath in battle once; during this particular fight where it looked like everyone was screwed, but he throws the attacker to the other dimension and drowns them in boiling water action movie style, heh.
Old 2015-12-06, 11:33   Link #17
Kreceir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
The mc battle wits are actually pretty good, so when he has to fight you can feel his contribution when he fights, heck; he even manages to use the bath in battle once; during this particular fight where it looked like everyone was screwed, but he throws the attacker to the other dimension and drowns them in boiling water action movie style, heh.
Oh damn, that is quite a gruesome death.
And that is actually quite awesome.
Old 2015-12-06, 13:51   Link #18
Tabeleta

This kind of power that seems completely useless in combat but when combined with a MC that has brains and becomes OP is quite popular in these novels recently. Compared to this one here, Hajime's class could be viewed as a warrior class if you think about applications in combat.

I remember someone talking about a novel where the MC only had something like a Item Box and everyone only treated him like a baggage carrier but later on, he was like Archer during the first fight with Lancer, when a weapon broke he just took another one from the box and so on.

At some point he was basically using a Gate of Babylon and Unlimited Blade Works like ability together but I don't know where he got all the weapons. Maybe I'm just mixing different novels and getting confused

Question: Is there some novel where the MC is like a Bard from FF or RO? Maybe summons things depending on the song played too?
Old 2015-12-06, 14:03   Link #19
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabeleta View Post
This kind of power that seems completely useless in combat but when combined with a MC that has brains and becomes OP is quite popular in these novels recently. Compared to this one here, Hajime's class could be viewed as a warrior class if you think about applications in combat.

I remember someone talking about a novel where the MC only had something like a Item Box and everyone only treated him like a baggage carrier but later on, he was like Archer during the first fight with Lancer, when a weapon broke he just took another one from the box and so on.

At some point he was basically using a Gate of Babylon and Unlimited Blade Works like ability together but I don't know where he got all the weapons. Maybe I'm just mixing different novels and getting confused

Question: Is there some novel where the MC is like a Bard from FF or RO? Maybe summons things depending on the song played too?
I'm curious about this item box MC now. You remember the title of it?
Old 2015-12-06, 14:14   Link #20
Breimn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyureki View Post
I'm curious about this item box MC now. You remember the title of it?
I am interested too. Not msny novels have people with both s brain and a space pocket.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
beastman, earthling heroine, goddesses, harem, unlimited bathroom