AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-01-04, 22:37   Link #16401
Eratas123

@ Rain - Fear of losing your family isn't a phobia, it's human nature. I meant other fears.

@ Senpai - There goes that plan

Side note - How long does one normally take to learn how to cook?
Old 2012-01-04, 22:39   Link #16402
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Lemme channel my friend Jordan here...

Ahem...

"You wanna know how to write fluff and WAFF? You have to think of all the things that are good in this world, the things that touch your heart, and try to convey them in your story by having your characters experience said things, things like them, or the emotions connected to them. Odds are, if you're touched by what you wrote, the chances are that others shall be too.

But if you just wanna give them so much sugary goodness that it gives them cavities, then do this. Take all the goodness you know, sugar it up to a diabetic level, then cram it down your reader's throat that it induces delightful constipation and makes them shit technicolor rainbows! And if you did a good job, you can see those rainbows from space. SPACE.

What the hell do you think caused the double rainbow? What the hell are the odds of two rainbows appearing naturally in the same place? I belive it was caused by WAFF overdose. Or aliens. Or the Illuminati.

Either one."

The exact words of my friend Jordan.

Also, Kyuukai's got slight agateophobia. And VERY slight Anglophobia. There's the Autophobia he shares with Canan. There's also severe cases of Necrophobia and Thanatophobia.
EthernalRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-04, 22:39   Link #16403
DarkJak2050

I looked up at how tattoos are in Japan and came to this conclusion:

As long as it's a "one point" design (small design that can be completed in one sitting) and can be covered easily, then it's okay.
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-04, 22:40   Link #16404
Eratas123

@ Rain - .......Right. I don't think I can use that advice.
Old 2012-01-04, 22:41   Link #16405
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@Eras
Depends on talent, really. Usually took few months to be a decently good chef (like Houki for example), some can take few weeks. Experiment could screw it up of course (I look at you Cecilia...)

@Rain
That Jordan... he's really God of Fluff, and he was right.

HAIL JORDAN

@Jak
Then it's a go.
Old 2012-01-04, 22:45   Link #16406
Eratas123

@ Rain - There's only three things Irish is scared of.

1. Girls.

2. Ghosts.

3. Chifuyu.

@ Senpai - You think Maya knows how to cook?
Old 2012-01-04, 22:49   Link #16407
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

I think so, she may be a ditz and do some mistakes while in the process (such as spilling the stuff or destroy the food's shape) but I imagine the food are decent.
Old 2012-01-04, 22:52   Link #16408
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Alright then I have another segment planned She lives at the school dorm, right?

@ Rain - Kyuukai won't have as much screentime anynore and neither will Irish. I should probably focus on Ichika and the cast as well.
Old 2012-01-04, 22:55   Link #16409
DarkJak2050

Okay, now the question is, who would you guys think would be the tattoo artist out of my guys (except Eric)?
Old 2012-01-04, 23:00   Link #16410
Eratas123

@ Jak - Ratchet? He seems the smartest.
Old 2012-01-04, 23:03   Link #16411
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Yes, school dorm. Probably reserved for school staff only.
Old 2012-01-04, 23:08   Link #16412
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: I'm sure everyone in the IS-verses have a case of Chifuyuphobia.

In the cases of fears, I'm planning for the fears to get to Kyuukai so badly, that it's hard to tell whether he's sane or not at the moment on some days.

Actually, Chifuyu will constantly question whether he's honestly mentally stable at all.

Spoiler for Chifuyu's opinions of Koneko:

It's understandable, but remember, it's your story, with limits only set by you.

You could have them equally share spotlight, or have Ichika do it all. But Irish is a fantastic character who needs more light shed upon himself. I'm fine with Kyuukai not having as much spotlight, but his scenes should at least share the same impact, and should be written with a decent amount of care. Not to mention that he has a fic almost fully dedicated to him.

@ Zero: I had the same reaction. After thinking about it in awkward silence for a while.
Old 2012-01-04, 23:09   Link #16413
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Do you think they have additional feautures the regulsr dorms don't?

@ Rain - Can you think of a reason for Kyuukai to go to IS academy?
Old 2012-01-04, 23:11   Link #16414
DarkJak2050

A guy who's been into computers and mechanics since he was 5 years old... I don't know, man.

And anyone else got any thoughts on this? I'd really appreciate it.
Old 2012-01-04, 23:12   Link #16415
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: He doesn't have to go to the academy, to be honest. He could be elsewhere, travelling around and showing glimpses of the Shadow-verse world to the readers.

It's either that, or he's illegally there, spying on the IS and making sure his mother's other "babies" (Byakushiki and all related tech) are okay. He'll be living and helping out at an orphanage across the river, but spends quite a bit of the day at ISA, scoping around, training, flirting, and trying to convince an adamant Chifuyu to visit Tabane.

His presence is technically illegal, but since Chifuyu's fine with it, everyone else is.
Old 2012-01-04, 23:15   Link #16416
Eratas123

@ Jak - Then make your own choice. I don't know about your characters since you always keep their backgrounds secret.

@ Rain - I'll probably not include Koneko in Shadow since she seems out of place. That draft of yours proved it.

The reason I'm turning down their screentime is because they're foreigners to the IS verse so they shouldn't hog the spotlight. Also, as you said earlier, Kyuukai has his own fic and I'm not dedicating fics to OC's. Irish is an Accelerator copy so he's not unique either.

EDIT: All of them have to be at the Academy. Sorry, but I don't want to play favorites to anyone. Even Irish is at the academy and he's out of place there. There's a reason for him being there, though.
Old 2012-01-04, 23:17   Link #16417
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Like I said, it's your choice. Now... Trying to juggle time here... HotM might be fully complete by at least next year. There's a LOT needed to be written, considering the complexity of my plot that I've wokred out.
Old 2012-01-04, 23:19   Link #16418
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@Eras
Probably not much more different, maybe private toilet? Also, one room per person isntead of two.
Old 2012-01-04, 23:21   Link #16419
Eratas123

@ Rain - Aren't you making sequel fics ?

@ Senpai - Do the rooms have kitchen's on them?
Old 2012-01-04, 23:23   Link #16420
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: That was one option, but I'd like to keep my review count where it is now rather than starting it over with a sequel fic. I'll just organize them through seasons under the banner and page organization of Heart of the Machine.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest