AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Rozen Maiden

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-10-06, 14:01   Link #1
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Rozen Maiden - Requests for new threads

Since the Rozen Maiden forum is now limited (only Mods and Admin can create new threads), this thread serves as a way to request a new thread to be created.

Please post here if you wish to request a new Rozen Maiden thread. Please bear in mind that we will only accept reasonable requests, we wish to maintain the focus within the forum and cut down on the noise (so no pointless threads cluttering up the place).

Don't forget that you may still post in existing threads as usual, the only restriction is that you may not create new threads within this particular forum.
Old 2006-10-06, 16:34   Link #2
Kensuke

There is Rozen Maiden Ouvertüre coming, so can we have a thread for it? (No release date yet)
Old 2006-10-06, 19:30   Link #3
Alu
Guide my hand...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensuke
There is Rozen Maiden Ouvertüre coming, so can we have a thread for it? (No release date yet)
I belive it is still too soon to request a Thread for the ~Ouverture~ OVA.., since in fact we do not have "that much" information regarding it.

For those who are interested I have gathered here in the "Questions & Answers" Thread, POST #5 (click on the link to view the full post) all the current information we have regarding Rozen Maiden ~Ouverture~

..And much like I there wrotte.., once more updates on this follow, I am pretty positive that A.Suki will Then create a proper Thread for it in the "Current Series Discussion" section.
Old 2006-10-06, 22:07   Link #4
Ziv

nm... I must be blind or something

Last edited by Ziv; 2006-10-06 at 22:19.
Old 2006-10-07, 00:27   Link #5
NightWish
…Nothing More
*Administrator

Actually I have no problem with having a thread for ~ Ouverture ~ now. I'm sure many people want to discuss the possibilities and make predictions, as they started to do in the original thread.
Old 2006-10-07, 01:19   Link #6
Flo
The Necessary Evil

A Rozen Maiden Manga Thread would be nice.
Old 2006-10-07, 01:31   Link #7
Lost

Seconded. And if I may I would like to post the covers for them too. (no I'm not aspiring to be NeoSam)
Old 2006-10-07, 02:38   Link #8
Lost

Oh. One remembers the crazy amount of FanFics that were being posted in the GD thread. (sigh, looks like everything is being outsourced from the our lovely GD 6000K thread. I hope it doesnt die!)
Old 2006-10-09, 19:10   Link #9
Alu
Guide my hand...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost View Post
Oh. One remembers the crazy amount of FanFics that were being posted in the GD thread. (sigh, looks like everything is being outsourced from the our lovely GD 6000K thread. I hope it doesnt die!)
Actualy I don't think this is a bad idea..
After reviewing over 6k posts in the Main ~Traumend~ thread.., I caught up quite a few fan-fiction stories all scattered arround.

However they are not enough to compleat a full 20 page Thread, I belive some of the people who used to post in the ~Traumend~ thread have they're own fan-fictions already in display elsewhere... ; they probably just never got arround to post them here because they would soon be lost due to the constant movement the thread had.

Even still if just for Flo's fan-fiction & Lost's "Alice Race" it would be nice if they could have a proper place to be displayed... ; for they realy do deserve it.
Old 2006-10-09, 21:07   Link #10
Dark Steno
Zigadongdong!

Send a message via MSN to Dark Steno
Can we have a thread of Rozen Maiden Doujins? Of course non-H ones. In that thread we can share any translated doujins we have stumbled upon. A link like www.rozen-unyu.net might be helpful.
Old 2006-10-11, 23:41   Link #11
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alu View Post
Actualy I don't think this is a bad idea..
After reviewing over 6k posts in the Main ~Traumend~ thread.., I caught up quite a few fan-fiction stories all scattered arround.
Hmmmm...we could try this. I did try a fanfic thread in the Suzumiya Haruhi forum and it only received 5 replies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Steno View Post
Can we have a thread of Rozen Maiden Doujins?
I believe we were rolling Doujin into the image threads in all the other forums. Hmmm...NightWish might be a better judge of this one than me.
Old 2006-10-12, 16:43   Link #12
NightWish
…Nothing More
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirls View Post
NightWish might be a better judge of this one than me.
There are a lot of them... so I think distinct discussion is possible. I think it might well be swamped in the image thread, like most RM related discussion, on this forum at least.

Dark Steno: Make a post below, as if you were starting a new thread for RM Doujin discussion. Outline the point of the thread and any restrictions / rules (like no ero content). I'll make the final decision based on exactly what your post proposes
Old 2006-10-13, 11:35   Link #13
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Anyone up for a Favorite Doll Poll? Although we all know that Shinku will win it hands down.
Old 2006-10-13, 12:31   Link #14
Lost

Ooooo.. Shinku.. sensitive.. flamewar...

Lol I'm not too sure how far the thread will get, but for the love of Suiseiseki, why not?
Old 2006-10-13, 12:51   Link #15
Alu
Guide my hand...

I remember we already having made 2 polls in the Main thread long long ago

Altough we cannot tell who won because.. well.., they wheren't "actualy" polls.., its safe to say that Gin-sama! is by far the favorite and wins vs every other doll
But just in case some may not belive me.., a apropriate Poll would definitly be a good idea as to find out if I am right or rong ; in other words.., I'm all for it
Old 2006-10-16, 03:47   Link #16
rei
Nya~ I'm a good actress

I agree with the poll idea thing. But instead of having a 'Favourite Doll' poll, I think it would be better to make the 'Favourite Characters In Rozen Maiden' (multiple choice) poll. Try to include Jun, Nori & the rest of the characters that appear in RM (other characters deserve some love too, don't you think so? ). As for the limit of choice, I'll leave it up to the moderator to decide.

My mind is blurred at the moment. So other than the dolls, Jun, Nori, Megu (Suigintou's medium), Mitsu/Mi-chan (Kanaria's medium) & Tomoe, I can't remember anyone else. (I need to re-watch the series again) Need someone to suggest the names for the poll.

Last edited by rei; 2006-10-16 at 04:15.
Old 2006-10-16, 09:44   Link #17
Lost

^ I suppose these can be included: Enju, Shirosaki (sp?), Rozen, and that guy-who-always-gets-owned (I forget his name).
Old 2006-10-16, 12:04   Link #18
Ziv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost View Post
^ I suppose these can be included: Enju, Shirosaki (sp?), Rozen, and that guy-who-always-gets-owned (I forget his name).
oh you mean the one who likes sewing and failed his enterance exams?
Old 2006-10-16, 12:14   Link #19
Lost

? I think you're referring to Jun. I'm refering to the guy that likes Nori and always tries unsuccessfully to get close to her. Sorry for not being clearer!
Old 2006-10-19, 21:53   Link #20
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Quote:
Originally Posted by rei View Post
I agree with the poll idea thing. But instead of having a 'Favourite Doll' poll, I think it would be better to make the 'Favourite Characters In Rozen Maiden' (multiple choice) poll.
Hmmm...okay, so would most people rather have a Favorite Character poll that includes dolls and non-doll characters? Works either way for me. I didn't know if there were any Jun fans. I thought everyone watched the show for Shinku .

Okay...let's see...we need an entire cast list of the main characters...
Closed Thread