AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-03-16, 19:34   Link #721
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

Personally, yeah, I did love how Ai was this episode, and I would surely not be surprised if the joke Kaoru made about being a girl and liking Eita is actually not such a joke, lol.

But, from a viewer perspective, this episode pretty much clinches it; Eita is nothing more than a trophy for the girls to hold over the others' heads.
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-16, 20:21   Link #722
Haiprbim
Banned

11th was a great episode.
One of rare in which I felt sorry for Masuzu.
Truly cannot wait for next one! :D
Haiprbim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-16, 21:44   Link #723
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post

Ai - Stealing the show and all of your hearts
No kidding, Masuzu was the reason why many watched this show, but now, it's all about Ai!

Another great episode, it's been a while since I heard Kaori Nazuka (Eita's aunt, Saeko Kiryuu) do the voice for a character on a show that I'm watching. Saeko's little game to see who loves Eita was interesting to see, obviously Ai won.(Go Ai! ) Saeko the proceeds to tell the girls why they got which place. The most amusing thing was the comments and advice given to Chiwa, as Seako warns Chiwa that if she is not careful she will be friendzoned. Although she may already there.
So it looks like the girls will be competing in a competition where the winner will be recognize(by Eita's aunt) as Eita's future bride.
Old 2013-03-16, 22:24   Link #724
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Eventhough the tension is not quite high as previous episode but once again Ai steals the spotlight from other seasons...

Tsun-ko
Dere-ko
Tsundere-ko

Eita's aunt really know how to read people's characteristic...
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-17, 02:07   Link #725
Silverwyrm

Hahaha, loved Ai getting called out twice and responding twice. Ah she steals the show for me.

Kaoru giving some weird vibes :P reminds me of the "I'm secretly a girl in love with you" from early int he show XD this is anime though, it could go either way...

Masuzu is alone...I feel a bit bad for her, but she also does it to herself. However now with the other three being friends and suspicious of her, she isn't going to be able to lie through it all forever.
Silverwyrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-17, 05:24   Link #726
garbage

ahaha Ai again steals the show, tsun-ko , dere-ko, tsundere-ko love them all pure win on that part. Ai really is pulling the show these days.

the aunt really knows her stuff, Masuzu was totally outclassed, loved how she added herself to the routes ... but it seems there's actually 6 routes , oh kaoru ...

it's really nice how Ai, Hime & Chiwa are friends now, brought together by there common feelings & history with Eita I guess. Masuzu being alone seems sad now but it's actually a big flag in her favor, being the outcast & unique one, if the sympathy card is played she can win it in the long run. Alternatively if/when she finally opens up with her true feelings for Eita then she would be part of the girl group ( with Kaoru too??? ) and would still be in a bit of advantage being the current "girlfriend".
Old 2013-03-17, 06:24   Link #727
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

So, Kaoru... Gay or reverse trap?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-17, 07:07   Link #728
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

Nah, Kaoru being a girl is too contrived. There's no way someone that cute is a girl .
Old 2013-03-17, 07:36   Link #729
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

yea so likely eita’s aunt is known which girls on who they are since doing video game & yet see one in real life with eita & 4 girls?

hmm wonder if get harem or battlefield if keep up?
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-17, 11:23   Link #730
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Ai is your generic tsuntere(and quite uninteresting one). For me she is least interesting in Eita's harem. And I'll never understand why people so head-on-hills about her. Maybe you guys just never saw any tsuntere(instead of Shana probably).
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-17, 12:05   Link #731
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Ai is officially the girl who loves Eita the most. Daishouri!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
So, Kaoru... Gay or reverse trap?
Gay as a picnic basket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtwandler View Post
Ai is your generic tsuntere(and quite uninteresting one). For me she is least interesting in Eita's harem. And I'll never understand why people so head-on-hills about her. Maybe you guys just never saw any tsuntere(instead of Shana probably).
We like her because her tsundereness is played for laughs. Her tsun side is never serious.
Old 2013-03-17, 16:08   Link #732
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Yeah, Ai is a enjoyable tsundere, because they all know she is. I loved how Saeko called both her sides out, and even got appropriate responses!

Masuzu needs to step up her act fast if she wants to convince Saeko she's for real. her facade is crumbling, and even Eita is hanging on by the skin of his teeth with his bad acting.

And Kaoru is either a girl, or seriously gay for Eita. I wonder if AI knows the truth about him?

So the ranking of Eita's harem is:
1. Ai
2. Chiwa
3. Hime

And Masuzu is technically not even part of the harem, especially if the acting part gets out for real.
Old 2013-03-17, 16:18   Link #733
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I wonder if there was some kind of dig at those who believe dating sims are anything like reality?
Old 2013-03-17, 16:43   Link #734
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

I loved how Masuzu pointed out that -normally- in most adult situations, she just needed to give of perfect lies and a good facade and everyone will be happy and treat her nicely; however those types of tricks don't work on Saeko.

... Also, the fact Eita wasn't 'swayed by' on the least by Masuzu's "official persona" (unlike the rest of his class) makes me think that he and Saeko are more alike that they would like to admit (and I'm loving that ).

Can you possible withstand the power of a so over the top voice acting?

Last edited by Okashira; 2013-03-19 at 12:34.
Okashira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-17, 16:48   Link #735
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

I just repeat. The things you point are exactly what tsuntere is. Tsuntere is a type of tsundere who's dere part is obvious. She just can't hide it. It's rare type in anime but it's not rare in anime-related media in common. So I don't see anything special here.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-17, 20:12   Link #736
takai
Easy Muffin

I feel bad for Masuzu, being left out of the group. Now I really hope she wins. She obviously stopped "pretending" a while back ago, you can tell she's just acting in front of Eita because she wants him to figure out on his own that she actually does like him for real.

This episode was sort of a downer, it had a serious undertone to it. Hoping Masuzu really sticks it to the aunt in the coming episodes.
takai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-17, 20:37   Link #737
AC-Phoenix
Detective

No one believes Masuzu not just Eita's aunt.
It is pretty much as his aunt pointed out though: Her behavior is too perfect for her age and the time they 'are together'.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-17, 21:44   Link #738
AzureWrath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
I loved how Masuzu pointed out that -normally- in most adult situations, she just needed to give of perfect lies and a good facade and everyone will be happy and treat her nicely; however those types of tricks don't work on Saeko.

... Also, the fact Eita wasn't 'swayed by' on the least by Masuzu's "official persona" (unlike the rest of his class) makes me think that he and Saeko are more alike that they would like to admit (and I'm loving that ).

Can you possible withstand the power of a so over the top voice acting?

A string of MADs :

Spoiler:
It took me a while to actually figure out what the hell was happening in that JoJo video. I thought it was silly at first. Thought it was just a string of random shots from both shows.

....Then it dawned on me. It was the GAR version of OreShura OP. I literally spat out water onto my computer when I made the connection.

+1 my good man.
Old 2013-03-18, 00:44   Link #739
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Seems Masuzu is seriously borken, she is no Picolo Daimaou to sustain herself just with fluids :/
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-18, 02:32   Link #740
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
No one believes Masuzu not just Eita's aunt.
It is pretty much as his aunt pointed out though: Her behavior is too perfect for her age and the time they 'are together'.
So what if she is? It doesn't actually mean she's not Eita's girlfriend or doesn't love him. It just means she wants to hide how she really is.

Besides, I find the aunt's logic specious to begin with. Making games make you an expert in human nature? It's like claiming being a painter makes you an expert in botany because you paint a lot of fruit baskets.

I know what's bothering me so much about it. One glance, and she tries to sabotage her nephew's relationship over an assumption she has no right to make (even if she turns out to be right). What is wrong with her?

Tags
comedy, coming of age, harem, romance, school life, shounen