AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Notices

View Poll Results: Railgun Manga - Jailbreaker Arc Rating
Perfect 10 1 14.29%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 0 0%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 0 0%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 28.57%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 28.57%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 14.29%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 14.29%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2018-06-27, 06:52   Link #81
itine
No Book No Live

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
Your pictures aren't working...
sorry, that direct from 4chan, but should be fine right now. (fix it already)
itine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-27, 10:17   Link #82
Sixth
Hu Tao

The chapter is out.

That escalated quick.

But seriously, why is every young girl in this series is so evil and psycho?

What is the number rate between the good guy and the evil guy in AC?

1:100?
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-28, 00:46   Link #83
Chosen_Hero

Ok, there is no fucking way Touma is not a part of this arc or at least I hope he is since I want him to go up against that one girl with the dragon in her right hand... Also, at this point Uiharu is the only person in Mikoto's harem... I mean group of friends that he has not personally interacted with.
Old 2018-06-28, 01:33   Link #84
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
Ok, there is no fucking way Touma is not a part of this arc or at least I hope he is since I want him to go up against that one girl with the dragon in her right hand... Also, at this point Uiharu is the only person in Mikoto's harem... I mean group of friends that he has not personally interacted with.
Lol ahaha.

Tbh, this was a really strong chapter. Kamachi does it again. He makes the simple into some crazily complex master plan of his.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-28, 04:27   Link #85
Inept Forum User

You know, this makes me wonder if there may have been another reason for that appearance in Chapter 98 (not of the dragon).
Old 2018-06-28, 07:12   Link #86
LazyHunter

As expected, the sleeves girl and the prisoner turned out to be more than they seemed. Didn't expect the secretary to also be on it, though.
LazyHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-28, 08:22   Link #87
Side-streetdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyHunter View Post
As expected, the sleeves girl and the prisoner turned out to be more than they seemed. Didn't expect the secretary to also be on it, though.
I did suspected on secretary but not sleeves girl
Since many guest characters appear on this arc I thought she is one of joke characters.
That included that ninja. Well, it's good thing since now I will see more of Oumi action

This arc seemed to be more serious than last 2 arc
I only wonder what relationship of these 4 and what's their plan.

And I hope we would get to see more of Uiharu in action (and probably Bear guy)
Old 2018-06-28, 12:01   Link #88
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Side-streetdog View Post
Since many guest characters appear on this arc I thought she is one of joke characters.
That included that ninja. Well, it's good thing since now I will see more of Oumi action

Go back and look at the image with the Bear guy beat up, he will not be walking for a while... That is if he isn't outright dead.
Old 2018-06-29, 13:06   Link #89
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
The chapter is out.

That escalated quick.

But seriously, why is every young girl in this series is so evil and psycho?

What is the number rate between the good guy and the evil guy in AC?

1:100?
Kamachi's been on a spree of cute but murderous girls for a good few years now
Seafoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-29, 14:55   Link #90
KiharaRonin

Quote:
Lol ahaha.

Tbh, this was a really strong chapter. Kamachi does it again. He makes the simple into some crazily complex master plan of his.
He always finds a way
Old 2018-06-29, 17:04   Link #91
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
Go back and look at the image with the Bear guy beat up, he will not be walking for a while... That is if he isn't outright dead.
The Tanuki guy is probably fine. Don't forget... this is Academy City... it's not that hard to heal injuries like that ... quickly even. As long as someone finds him he'll be fine. He just looked really beat up and mangled, not dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyHunter View Post
I didn't expect the sleeves girl or the secretary tbh. Is the secretary a magician? I think so... right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Side-streetdog View Post

The prisoner doesn't seem to be a magician since that wouldn't explain why she said the aim thing was suppressing her. I expect that she's an esper with a power that's maybe closer to the magic side than usual or maybe she's a gemstone that somehow has aim stuff apply to her?

I agree that this arc seems to be more serious than the last two and more complex. I'm really liking it. I also thought that the hawawawa girl was a cameo joke character. I didn't realize she'd be part of the dark-side lol. It was a very nice surprise. I'm most excited to see more Uiharu in this arc. This makes me worry about the promise she made with Saten though...

Does anyone remember exactly when this is wrt to the timeline of the OT novels?

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
Old 2018-06-30, 17:04   Link #92
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
The Tanuki guy is probably fine. Don't forget... this is Academy City... it's not that hard to heal injuries like that ... quickly even. As long as someone finds him he'll be fine. He just looked really beat up and mangled, not dead.
But also remember that this is Academy City, where students lives barely matter and just exist to be experimented on. About the only hospital in all of AC that you can feel safe in is the frog faced doctors hospital, outside of that you have to be careful you don't become part of some horrific experiment in some other hospital.
Old 2018-06-30, 23:27   Link #93
alex_drian

I bet the endgame of those 4 is destroy the city becaue they did something bad to them, almost always is like that, and indirectly must be Aleister fault.

In this point who is the worst place to live, Academy City or Gotham?

And...is that a fucking RIGHT HAND?
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-01, 07:26   Link #94
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_drian View Post
I bet the endgame of those 4 is destroy the city becaue they did something bad to them, almost always is like that, and indirectly must be Aleister fault.

Do you know Konoha, the village that training young kids into a war machine with their parent approval? I think that place is a lot safer than AC and Gotham.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-01, 15:39   Link #95
R.D.Blax

I knew the awawa girl and the 'fake' prisoner were up to no good, but the secretary and the ninja girl caught me of guard.

Interesting that the dragon is actually some kind of esper power, and judging by her dialogue, look like it manifested recently since it's look like it's the first time she use it ? Guess Touma's dragon decided to go into random girl after getting losoe during the festival

I guess the magician of the group is the hawawa girl, or there is still another person in the group.

Now I'm curious what they need a skilled hacker for...

Spoiler for NT 19 Spoiler:

Now I'm getting excited for what happen next ! And with Uiharu being, there is now way Saten and Kuroko are not involved right ? No excuse this time Kamachi ! And depending of the timeline, even Touma can be here.
R.D.Blax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-01, 22:14   Link #96
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_drian View Post

Are they not the same thing? if not then AC might as well be japan's Gotham.

... Damn it, now I want a crossover.
Old 2018-09-28, 09:39   Link #97
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

Something something salt. Angel dragon based on Sodom and Gommorah, maybe?

Glad that Mikoto actually asked the question. Was worried her usual situational amnesia would take over.
Old 2018-09-28, 09:47   Link #98
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

^
Misaka: Why do you have that!?
Kimi: No idea.

Oh FFS. Whether it be the light novels or this manga, we are this close to finally learning the biggest secret in the franchise and Kamachi still won't provide any specifics.
Old 2018-10-06, 23:15   Link #99
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH&S View Post
^
Misaka: Why do you have that!?
Kimi: No idea.

Oh FFS. Whether it be the light novels or this manga, we are this close to finally learning the biggest secret in the franchise and Kamachi still won't provide any specifics.
Just got around to reading the last few chapters. What in the absolute f*ck! Wow. That was exciting. I'm going to throw out a random guess that Touma's right arm stores all of the dragons from the different existing phases inside of him or something like that. That would also explain why Aiwass was called Dragon and why Touma might be useful to his plan in that case. But that's just a crack theory coming from me rn, lol.

Old 2018-10-20, 13:44   Link #100
zibi88

Well its still possible that someone found Toumas ripped off hand from that sport festival and the dragon was somehow attached to it. Maybe they did experiments in that prison and this girl got blood from Toumas found arm. Blood allowed to summon that one dragon

The girl saw that dragon and her esper power allows her to copy stuff she sees which might act like Aleisters blasting rod... so it uses imagination to attack...like the thing gets as strong as the opponent sees it. Mikoto saw that dragon when Toumas stopped her and knows how strong it is... so the dragon recived similar image of power.

She is Toumas half-sister XD Touya was a playboy on one point in his life too so she got a weaker version of the right arm. If not IB Touma could summon those without losing his arm.

But I wish Touma would be involved in this...girl sees that guy on her path attacks him with the dragon...but dragon stops in front of him...he pets him like John Snow from GoT and dragon returns back home into Toumas arm xD (or she uses 1 dragon and from Touma came out 7other dragons....girl pees herself...her dragon lives her arm and returns to Touma leaving her in shock)
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote