Spoiler for Spoiler:
Kiltias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-21, 09:33   Link #4122
Zakoo

Spoiler for I think ...:
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-21, 11:33   Link #4123
orangejuicetang

I'm fairly certain there's a close to zero chance that Wave joins NR barring something truly significant happening.

Remember that this is the group that killed his teammates. They're the ones who killed Justice Girl, who killed Bors, who injured Kurome.

Him joining Night Raid would make about as much sense as Tatsumi joining the Jaegers. Remember when Esdese first caught him and how Tatsumi almost freaked out because Justice Girl was there who had killed one of his Night Raid teammates? The same thing would happen to Wave, and I really don't see him buying into 'it was for the greater good' speech because in the end, they still killed Bors and etc.

If a corrupt court will not behead an evil king, than the watchman should do it himself.
orangejuicetang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-21, 11:54   Link #4124
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakoo View Post
Spoiler for I think ...:
I doubt so, Jeagers picked for moment torch of protagonists. Someone might die, but ultimaly they will win, even if it means temporaly join hands with team n.1 to see it thorough.

Last edited by Tenzen12; 2014-03-21 at 12:30.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-21, 15:52   Link #4125
Asuras
Dictadere~!

Wild Hunt is really seeming to serve the purpose of segueing the Jaegers into a protagonist position, and nothing else. Cannon fodder, if you will.
Old 2014-03-21, 17:27   Link #4126
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuras View Post
Wild Hunt is really seeming to serve the purpose of segueing the Jaegers into a protagonist position, and nothing else. Cannon fodder, if you will.
I actually really hope you're right. I don't like Wild Hunt. I'd be upset if they weren't cannon fodder.

I want them to be cannon fodder. I don't care about their development at all. I feel like they were a plot device. Their purpose was to make me hate them. They accomplished that in spades. Now I don't need to know anything about them or their background. They can just be 2 dimensional enemies that get eventually get overcome and killed, I'll be fine with that. No development, no characterization. They're just a bar that needs to be jumped over so the Main characters can move forward, and I am completely fine with that.
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-21, 22:16   Link #4127
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
I'm pretty sure that this will happen, and I have a half idea on who will be the sacrifice.

But I really hope I'm wrong.

Spoiler for spoiler:
At the moment I could see Rabac, Leone, or if they really want to kick the audience in the gut, Mein
Old 2014-03-22, 09:00   Link #4128
Homura7

Like I said few weeks ago, Night Raid can't afford to lose any more members at this point, until the decisive final battle against the Empire. It's time to turn the tables and have them add new members instead of lose another.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-22, 10:02   Link #4129
foxbox360
New Age Badass

Who will bite the bullet? tune in, next time on Akame ga Kiru!!
foxbox360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-22, 10:25   Link #4130
t135rider

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangejuicetang View Post
I'm fairly certain there's a close to zero chance that Wave joins NR barring something truly significant happening.

Remember that this is the group that killed his teammates. They're the ones who killed Justice Girl, who killed Bors, who injured Kurome.

Him joining Night Raid would make about as much sense as Tatsumi joining the Jaegers. Remember when Esdese first caught him and how Tatsumi almost freaked out because Justice Girl was there who had killed one of his Night Raid teammates? The same thing would happen to Wave, and I really don't see him buying into 'it was for the greater good' speech because in the end, they still killed Bors and etc.
i think it can be heading towards this relationship..

THE ENEMY OF MY ENEMY IS MY FRIEND
t135rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-22, 10:55   Link #4131
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by t135rider View Post
i think it can be heading towards this relationship..

THE ENEMY OF MY ENEMY IS MY FRIEND
That phrase mean in order to defeat those WH clowns, they can cooperate with each other like hateful allies, but that doesn't mean they will join one another. Their mindset are just too different.
Old 2014-03-22, 12:15   Link #4132
Tenzen12

Main difference isn't mindset (which is pretty much same), but simply side they are on. Nothing more.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-22, 20:54   Link #4133
orangejuicetang

They may become temporary allies, but that would be very temporary and would probably revert back to killing each other right after it was over.

You have to remember to the Jaegers, Night Raid is the guys who killed the Jaeger's precious teammates. They are the ones who killed Bors, and if Bors were alive the tragedy that happened to his family probably wouldn't have happened. It wouldn't even be surprising if they blamed Night Raid a bit for what happened to Bors wife and daughter.

On another note, new Akame Zero chapter five is out. Or considering this chapter, would it be Kurome Zero?

If a corrupt court will not behead an evil king, than the watchman should do it himself.
Old 2014-03-23, 02:24   Link #4134
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Wu Ming! I am so done with this.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-23, 16:51   Link #4135
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Oh yeah, time to Wild Hunt those pricks. And my favorite ship gets closer. Now I'm happier than ever

Ran is also getting developed too apparently.
Old 2014-03-24, 08:33   Link #4136
Kiltias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avaricia View Post
Spoiler for One Sided Annihilation + 47 Spoilers:

Am I the only one thinking Tetsuya is genius at drawing?
I mean it's nothing in terms of Masterpiece.

But I'm thinking about what's in the Spoiler compared to expressions like:
Spoiler for Chapter 33:
Kiltias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-24, 11:33   Link #4137
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiltias View Post
Spoiler for Chapter 33:
I agree. Human is complex creature with many different aspects. The author did a good job at showing them to us readers. It's something many author cannot, they just created boring characters that's simple in both mind and personality. We need to see many different faces of a character to have deep understanding of him/her so we won't misjudge base on just prejudice and mere actions.
Old 2014-03-24, 12:00   Link #4138
orangejuicetang

Spoiler for Chapter 47 cover page:

Old 2014-03-24, 12:45   Link #4139
Excorsism

Budou seems like a pretty nice guy. Hard to believe he's working for the Empire.

That said, Wave x Kurome is now set in stone and Lan clearly knows what's up, .
Old 2014-03-24, 12:45   Link #4140
Mentar
Banned

Well... look at that picture, keep in mind the storyline of AGK Zero, and then tell me that there is no conscious symmetry between Tatsumi/Akame and Wave/Kurome.

Time for Esdeath to tip the scales and switch the Jaegers away from the PM as a first step.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, blood and gore, crazy author, dead protagonist, death, edgy, fantasy, happiness?, revolution, sadistic author, shounen, tragedy, we're all gonna die!