AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-05-08, 08:38   Link #22401
Xagzan

Man, that was one tearjerking scene between Kurumu and Moka. As if she were telling Moka to take care of Tsukune, knowing she was done for herself (whether she is or not, who knows)
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-08, 09:12   Link #22402
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
Man, that was one tearjerking scene between Kurumu and Moka. As if she were telling Moka to take care of Tsukune, knowing she was done for herself (whether she is or not, who knows)
She basically was, that can mean that through those words, Kurumu was admitting defeat to her "ultimate love rival" and that Moka was to take care of Tsukune and make him happy, this would also mean that Moka had won Tsukune's heart.
Old 2012-05-08, 09:25   Link #22403
Azure-Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
I really don't want Moka to go berzerk right now, at least, not come out swinging like she did when she was ten years old. Doing that would really unleash Alucard right then and there.

If Akua doesn't die here, she'll remain a constant foil for Moka from here on in. If she does die in this arc, I'm betting on Alucard sucking her dry.
After some serious thought, we can't be certain how "inner" Moka will act. She's very hard to read. She may not attack Akua at all, and may in fact, embrace little Ms yandere sis-con.

We should be prepared to see her protecting Akua from Tsukune.

Not that I want to see it happen, but it might.
Azure-Priest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-08, 09:30   Link #22404
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
She basically was, that can mean that through those words, Kurumu was admitting defeat to her "ultimate love rival" and that Moka was to take care of Tsukune and make him happy, this would also mean that Moka had won Tsukune's heart.
Well, not simply that she was defeated as she would be say, if Tsukune once and for all picked Moka, but more that she couldn't even go on.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-08, 09:40   Link #22405
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure-Priest View Post
After some serious thought, we can't be certain how "inner" Moka will act. She's very hard to read. She may not attack Akua at all, and may in fact, embrace little Ms yandere sis-con.

We should be prepared to see her protecting Akua from Tsukune.

Not that I want to see it happen, but it might.
Considering the fact that Outer Moka realized that she is a "fake" personality, it's pretty logical to believe that Inner Moka has regained her past sealed memories.

And if we consider, how important Akasha has been to Moka, and that it's pretty much Akua's fault that Moka has lost her, I doubt that Inner Moka would want to keep any ties that connect her with Akua.

So, while the possibility of Inner Moka siding with Akua exists, I believe there is a pretty low chance of something like that happening.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-08, 10:19   Link #22406
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Considering the fact that Outer Moka realized that she is a "fake" personality, it's pretty logical to believe that Inner Moka has regained her past sealed memories.

And if we consider, how important Akasha has been to Moka, and that it's pretty much Akua's fault that Moka has lost her, I doubt that Inner Moka would want to keep any ties that connect her with Akua.

So, while the possibility of Inner Moka siding with Akua exists, I believe there is a pretty low chance of something like that happening.
Seriously!? I can't believe the idea of Ura siding with Akua was even brought up, after all the things that Akua has done, theres absolutely no chance of that happening, at best Ura might do as Akua wants in order to keep Tsukune and the others safe, just like what happened back in Hong Kong with the Wong parents and also berate Tsukune for even attempting to rescue her, besides the first thing Ura would wanna do is roundhouse kick Akua in the face.
Old 2012-05-08, 10:31   Link #22407
Azure-Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Seriously!? I can't believe the idea of Ura siding with Akua was even brought up, after all the things that Akua has done, theres absolutely no chance of that happening, at best Ura might do as Akua wants in order to keep Tsukune and the others safe, just like what happened back in Hong Kong with the Wong parents and also berate Tsukune for even attempting to rescue her, besides the first thing Ura would wanna do is roundhouse kick Akua in the face.
Don't forget how weird the "Moka" family is. Akasha embraced Akua after Akua sliced her in half AND threatened Moka. Further, Moka's husband, and Akua's father brought Akua into the same house as Akasha knowing full well what Akua's plans were.

As further proof, look at Ura's relationship with the youngest sister.
Azure-Priest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-08, 10:39   Link #22408
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure-Priest View Post
Don't forget how weird the "Moka" family is. Akasha embraced Akua after Akua sliced her in half AND threatened Moka. Further, Moka's husband, and Akua's father brought Akua into the same house as Akasha knowing full well what Akua's plans were.

As further proof, look at Ura's relationship with the youngest sister.
Its true that Akasha embraced Akua after she had sliced her up, but that was only because Akasha was trying to help Akua, Akasha thought of her as her own daughter, so she was doing what she could to help her, she didn't care what Akua did to her.

Ura and Kokoa have a good healthy relationship as sisters, but its different with Akua, if Ura was going to allow Akua to embrace her, she would have allowed it on the airship, but Ura didn't, besides its like I said, this idea has no chance of happening, the only thing that Ura is going to allow Akua to embrace is her famous roundhouse kick to Akua's face.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2012-05-08 at 11:02.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-08, 11:13   Link #22409
JAGI_X

So if the seal is broke whats going to happen to Moka.
Old 2012-05-08, 11:15   Link #22410
Yorae_paladin1

the real moka would come forth her true self omote would be gone forever though
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-08, 11:55   Link #22411
Chris38

Well, let's not forget that Moka's choker is most likely a part of Moka's seal as well, and for now, it doesn't looks like Moka's choker has been broken.

The choker might also be the place, where Outer Moka's personality is well "stored", when Tsukune removes the Rosario.

Naturally, with the Rosario being broken, Inner and Outer Moka would have no medium to communicate with each other, not to mention that Outer Moka would no longer be capable of becoming the dominant personality, but it pretty much depends on what Ikeda is going to do in the fallowing few chapters, since not every mystery surrounding Moka's seal have been revealed yet.

After all, do you remember Tohou Fuhai's statement from chapter 29 of the Second Season - that Moka's seal isn't a seal to "suppress power", since I don't think the actual answer to that statement have been revealed yet.

So, I wouldn't state that Outer Moka is gone yet, since there are still a few things that, in my opinion, need to be revealed about the Rosario that Moka wears, although the situation between Inner and Outer Moka, is most likely going to change, as a result of Akua's current actions.
Old 2012-05-08, 11:56   Link #22412
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

All in all, I would think that Kahula and Moka would have gotten along. It didn't seem as though she fought much against Kahula and she is unusually nice for a vampire, outside of orders. Kahula and Akasha also seemed like a good pair as well - Kahula was never disrespectful of Akasha and we know how well Akasha treated the girls. I think that Kahula liked Akasha more than her own mother, especially since Gyokuro seems to treat Kahula like just another pawn. While Gyokuro was gone, Kahula must have relaxed a lot
with everyone.

As for Ura's reaction...

~*~

Moka: ... Why ... Akua-neesan ... ? Why must you continually take the things that are precious to me away? Wasn't Mother enough for you...?

Akua: Moka... That's not why I did all of this. This was so I could free the real you! You've been caged long enough!

Moka: And for that, you've destroyed a part of me that I've had as an only comfort for all the missing years I had to deal with because of my memories being blocked... You've destroyed someone most precious to me becuase of what she allowed me to experience..what she allowed me to become!

Akua: ...who are you talking about? You can't be talking about that fake personality that imprisioned you!?

Moka: Fake? FAKE!? She was more of a sister to me than you EVER WERE, AKUA!!
Old 2012-05-08, 12:13   Link #22413
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post

As for Ura's reaction...

~*~

Moka: ... Why ... Akua-neesan ... ? Why must you continually take the things that are precious to me away? Wasn't Mother enough for you...?

Akua: Moka... That's not why I did all of this. This was so I could free the real you! You've been caged long enough!

Moka: And for that, you've destroyed a part of me that I've had as an only comfort for all the missing years I had to deal with because of my memories being blocked... You've destroyed someone most precious to me becuase of what she allowed me to experience..what she allowed me to become!

Akua: ...who are you talking about? You can't be talking about that fake personality that imprisioned you!?

Moka: Fake? FAKE!? She was more of a sister to me than you EVER WERE, AKUA!!
Well, Tempest, I wouldn't be surprised if a conversation like that actually occurred in the manga, , of course assuming that Outer Moka hasn't managed to survive in some way.

The question is, how would Akua respond to a statement like that ? Considering her behavior in the manga so far, it definitely won't be a pretty sight
Old 2012-05-08, 12:51   Link #22414
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
The answer:

Akua: A sister to you? Haha! I'm the only sister you need!

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-08, 12:53   Link #22415
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
The answer:

Akua: A sister to you? Haha! I'm the only sister you need!
Only this? she would probally say to Moka that she is the only person she need. Even more than Tsukune and the other. (no really i can see Akua say this to Moka.).
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-08, 12:56   Link #22416
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Well, that's the best I can currently come up with. But, imagine that being said in a more-than-just-slightly-psychotic way, as her eyes also go crazy-like. Then we also get the revelation of Akasha's promise, and the chapter ends with Tsukune coming in and Akua reacting to his Alucard-like presence, and pretty much WTFing

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-08, 13:01   Link #22417
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Well, that's the best I can currently come up with. But, imagine that being said in a more-than-just-slightly-psychotic way, as her eyes also go crazy-like. Then we also get the revelation of Akasha's promise, and the chapter ends with Tsukune coming in and Akua reacting to his Alucard-like presence, and pretty much WTFing
I think Moka will also have a similar reaction to Tsukune's aura, since she doesn't know about the changes he underwent during the time, when she was imprisoned in Fairy Tale HQ,
Old 2012-05-08, 13:10   Link #22418
Tachibana
タチバナ

I like Tsukun's aura, an aura thats deeper than black darkness itself and just as sinister as Alucard's aura, yet he has a heart that is as pure as a diamond, Akua is definitely not going to like that, I can't wait to see her reation, not only that, but he succeeded where she had failed and has inherited the Shinso blood, which is something she could not do.
Old 2012-05-08, 13:16   Link #22419
JAGI_X

Do you think guys that Tsukune will go all out againts Mokas sister.
I hope he turns into a vamp/goul like last time.
Old 2012-05-08, 13:19   Link #22420
Soji

^So you want that what happen again the fox guy become pointless + Tsukune out of controll /mindless beast + alucard awake? I think this would be the bad ending route.And i'm not the ony one that think this way from what i can read in this topic.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire