AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-04-20, 12:43   Link #101
karsa

As for the end credits, to begin with I thought both Wolfram and Gunter were chasing Yuuri because they fancied him, but there is a little heart between Gunter and Yuuri which isn't there between Wolfram and Yuuri, so maybe Wolfram's chasing him in order to kill him...
Personally I don't care about the question 'are they gay?'. If it's just played for laughs that's fine by me. If it's not, that's even better Anyway, ep 2 was hilarious, I was still chuckling 5 minutes later.
Old 2004-04-20, 13:17   Link #102
Za Paper

Just a thought. Maybe Wolfram is really a girl. Just from the way he reacted when he was asked to take off his clothes.
Old 2004-04-20, 13:22   Link #103
Grifis
Eternal Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Za Paper
No, Yuuri is not gay! There is no evidence yet at least. He resisted the idea of getting married to Wolfram and the reason he did not take the proposal back was because he didnt know it was a proposal when he hit him. Yuuri hit Wolfram because he insulted his mom and wasnt about to take that back.
Calm down I know. I was just joking. With the feel of the series so far, I don't think it'll go too far into BL from the parody/gag side (although I really hope they do). Then again we're only 2 eps into it so anything is possible. I do like to see some BL since there are quite a few GL out recently. Wishful thinking eh?

Grifis
Old 2004-04-20, 13:32   Link #104
musouka

Quote:
Just a thought. Maybe Wolfram is really a girl. Just from the way he reacted when he was asked to take off his clothes.
Spoiler:
ずっと変りはしない
Old 2004-04-20, 13:33   Link #105
Rosa_Gigantea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asakura_Y0h
1) Yuuri doesn't like guys... woo hooo!!!
2) Does Wolflam / Volflam... like guys????
3) Accidental proposal ...... woo hoo!!!!

i think so far the only person in to guys is Gunther... since he blushed....... I think Conrad is sooo smooth and cool..... hooray for the bishounens!!!!!!!!
the guy with long white/platinum hair seems to be gay; he has a nose-bleed imaging Yuuri in those black bikini pants ^^;
Old 2004-04-20, 13:39   Link #106
Rosa_Gigantea

Quote:
i thought so too the first time he appeared ^^; even before ep 2
dunno he reeks of crossdresser but i could be wrong lol

Anyways, I think this story is based on one of those bishounen series with boy love tones to it. The gay factor so far seems for laughs or fanservice but who cares :P
Old 2004-04-20, 17:18   Link #107
hawick

Quote:
Originally Posted by partykidjanny
I'm loving this series - it's so funny! And Gunter cracks me up... because I keep trying to imagine Kakashi or Yuki Eiri acting the way Gunter does [Hello, nose bleeding? Whoa!]. Inoue Kazuhiko <3.

YOu mean the person who did Gunter is the same person who did Kakashi and Yuki Eiri?

WHy not let him do the voice for conrad? He's cool. (What's his name?)
Old 2004-04-20, 21:45   Link #108
Ori

Send a message via AIM to Ori
Teehee! That was funny! Picking up spoons!!! XD

Conrad was cool. I like him very much.
Old 2004-04-20, 21:53   Link #109
Secca
nya`
*Artist

I think Volf might actually fall in love with the long hair Yuuri, hehehe.

Then it get complicated. ^^

Last edited by Secca; 2004-04-20 at 22:25.
Old 2004-04-20, 22:40   Link #110
Asakura_Y0h
little black butterfly

Send a message via MSN to Asakura_Y0h
Gunther has major crush on Yuuri that's for sure...
The thing btw Yuuri and Volflam is not happening.... "YET"....... but i think that what's likely to progress is Yuuri won't say a no or yes to the whole BL issue but he won't ever admit to it either... but volflam will definitely fall for him in the end.... that's my hunch....

luckily all this muddled up issues hasn't involved conrad yet... sigh... conrad cool....
volflam too fiery for my liking... still prefer the calm cool type

Last edited by Asakura_Y0h; 2004-04-20 at 22:53.
Old 2004-04-20, 22:51   Link #111
Secca
nya`
*Artist

Volflam personality is like Asuka (Eva), strong, big pride and hot head. ^^

Yuuri seems have different personality, I'm interested in his other side, which loooks so coooool.

I cannot believe he's the same guy who got flushed down the toilet. Maybe that water dragon thingy come from there. ^^
Old 2004-04-20, 22:54   Link #112
LinChoiSin

this show is just hilarious ,it's the best new show so far.I really don't know what will happen but i'm sure it will be funny as hell.Is it me or we don't know who exactly Shinou is?
Old 2004-04-21, 08:40   Link #113
Grifis
Eternal Dreamer

Did anyone have a chance to watch Aone's too? Overall, what do you think about both versions?

Grifis
Old 2004-04-21, 12:14   Link #114
Dagger
Nitro+ fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secca
I think Volf might actually fall in love with the long hair Yuuri, hehehe.

Then it get complicated. ^^
That's a good guess, especially considering the two Yuuris featured in the ED animation.
Old 2004-04-21, 18:08   Link #115
hunterx
ore wa kanpeki da

our hero will marry the blonde guy. First you fight and then she stands by your bedside scoffing at you and the next thing you know you're calling her honey
Old 2004-04-21, 18:44   Link #116
Ori

Send a message via AIM to Ori
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grifis
Did anyone have a chance to watch Aone's too? Overall, what do you think about both versions?

Grifis
Aone's version is good, no mistakes!
Old 2004-04-21, 18:50   Link #117
Secca
nya`
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterx
our hero will marry the blonde guy. First you fight and then she stands by your bedside scoffing at you and the next thing you know you're calling her honey
Ahh, yes there is that patern. ^^

That's if the sexy queen doesn't have any interest in him too tho. what was her name again? Cherry?
Old 2004-04-21, 19:18   Link #118
Dagger
Nitro+ fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secca
Ahh, yes there is that patern. ^^

That's if the sexy queen doesn't have any interest in him too tho. what was her name again? Cherry?
The sexy queen is AWESOME. One of the best female characters I've seen in a long time. Personally, I believe she thinks of Yuuri as another one of her adorable sons... and even if she did try to put the moves on him, Gunther would probably intervene. ^_~
Old 2004-04-21, 19:22   Link #119
Secca
nya`
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magus IX
The sexy queen is AWESOME. One of the best female characters I've seen in a long time. Personally, I believe she thinks of Yuuri as another one of her adorable sons... and even if she did try to put the moves on him, Gunther would probably intervene. ^_~
Lol, she's the Queen in a bishounen world. ^^

If this is Tenchi Muyo, she's the Tenchi. ^^
Old 2004-04-21, 21:18   Link #120
Grifis
Eternal Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ori
Aone's version is good, no mistakes!
I just watched Aone's version. Aone has 'April' while L-E/S-Ai has 'July' in the first scene with Yuuri's mom in the car with Conrad. Sounds like July (shichigatsu) since it's summer.

Grifis
Closed Thread