Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-11-26, 23:41   Link #161
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclass View Post
i wonder now and im not sure if it was discussed or not but could there be a possibility that J Man could possibly know the teleportation jutsu that the 4th used? and if so would be an awesome means of being able to escape. figure out as much information about the enemy and his fighting style and then just blip right out of combat and report to everyone your findings on the member and possibly work a plan out to counter him for next engagement.
Yondaime's key jutsus are shown to be known and learned by others (Rasengan and Death God jutsus). Jiraiya has also mentioned the scroll Yondaime has left for Naruto. So, if Jiraiya had access to all that, there is no reason to not consider the case that he knows the instant teleportation jutsu too.

But, you are looking from the wrong side. Jiraiya didn't come to fight the Akatsuki leader so that he can escape if the situation reaches a very bad point, he came there to either kill or die (he is neither Oro nor Itachi - and now that I think about it, even Itachi's escapes may be related to his will to stop Pein and Madara being stronger than his will to protect his honor). And, Pein being his student long time ago makes his fight against more important, not the kind of situation to abandon.

Lastly, Jiraiya had already achieved the goal of leaving information to others through his summons. I am sure those ma/pa frogs will let the good guys learn the situation through one of the frogs summoned by Naruto.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-27, 07:52   Link #162
carb

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
My suggestion is, that the fight will end with Jiraiya doing some sort of Kamikaze action, killing himself and the 6 bodies in the process.
And a few panels later we see Yahikos Body with the Rinnegan waking up somewhere saying something like "damn, this was close".
not in a million years

even sandaime who maybe cool but not as cool and developed as Jiraiya, placed upon Oro something that he will remember sandaime by, something deserving of his death.

I still don't think Jiraiya will die. at worse he will probably be put in a coma or something that will put him out of action for some time; something like an imprisonment jutsu and not something as permanent as death.

Even though jiraiya had ordered the frog to give something to Naruto, I still think Jiraiya has something to teach his pupil. And ofcourse, be the one to tell Naruto of his father and mother.

Besides I don't think Jiraiya is that stupid enough to sacrifice himself w/o really knowing how it will affect Pein. We've just barely begun to know the true capabilities of the Rinnegan at this point.
carb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-27, 07:59   Link #163
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
My suggestion is, that the fight will end with Jiraiya doing some sort of Kamikaze action, killing himself and the 6 bodies in the process.
And a few panels later we see Yahikos Body with the Rinnegan waking up somewhere saying something like "damn, this was close".
thats just.....vegeta vs. buu. and i know kimish will rise above that sorry fate of the j man.
Old 2007-11-27, 08:42   Link #164
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt View Post
But, you are looking from the wrong side. Jiraiya didn't come to fight the Akatsuki leader so that he can escape if the situation reaches a very bad point, he came there to either kill or die (he is neither Oro nor Itachi - and now that I think about it, even Itachi's escapes may be related to his will to stop Pein and Madara being stronger than his will to protect his honor). And, Pein being his student long time ago makes his fight against more important, not the kind of situation to abandon.
I did not understand, Why would Itachi want to stop Pein or Madara? Besides, maybe Itachi escaped last time to save Kisame's life, not his…
Old 2007-11-27, 09:56   Link #165
Dwolfwood
GUNSLINGING PREACHER MAN

Ok it gonna go either 2 ways if Jiraiya survives he will be beat up badly but he gonna ask the 5th to get naruto immediately to train him be cause of the serious threat of Pain, he will push forward with the plan of Naruto controlling the kyubii power to it full extent and make natuto break off the pursuit of sasuke leaving it up 2 the rest,

Now if Jiraiya does die of course the plan of he originally had goes forward with the frog staff and naruto will make a decision on his own to discontinue the pursuit and possibly the rest of them doing the same leaving sasuke to handle his situation without interruption and yamato kakaishi , and the 5th training naruto to the full extent to jiraiya plans.

cause either way he can't take sasuke at this point nor pain,itachi,or madara he need a serious upgrade.
Dwolfwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-27, 10:16   Link #166
minato uzumaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
pein vs minato??? easy...if nothing works minato will do what he did to kyubi. end of pein.
i think not what if minato chooses the wrong pein,... sacrifice to nothing
what a pain
minato uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-27, 10:31   Link #167
Spideyknight

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uzumaki View Post
i think not what if minato chooses the wrong pein,... sacrifice to nothing
what a pain
You can create kage bunshins and lock all 6 peins into the Shinigami dimension. Game over for Pein.

Jiraiya is toast, you can count on it. He was as good as dead after that talk with Tsunade and he's definitely a goner now that his trump card is wasted, his arm is gone and he's in the middle of enemy territory...alone.
Spideyknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-27, 10:37   Link #168
shaselai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spideyknight View Post
You can create kage bunshins and lock all 6 peins into the Shinigami dimension. Game over for Pein.

Jiraiya is toast, you can count on it. He was as good as dead after that talk with Tsunade and he's definitely a goner now that his trump card is wasted, his arm is gone and he's in the middle of enemy territory...alone.
Can't he just "teleport" like we've seen in other instances? Kabuto, Kabuto+Oro etc.
shaselai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-27, 10:37   Link #169
minato uzumaki

Quote:

well i think pein is not that weak to be easily caught even orochi wasn't able to be caught easily by that technique

speaking of orochi i think he has the biggest chance of winning against pein instead of j man come to think of it what if orochi summons the 3 hokages plus one since sarutobi is dead now it will be a nice fight i guess hehehehe
minato uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-27, 12:49   Link #170
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
I did not understand, Why would Itachi want to stop Pein or Madara? Besides, maybe Itachi escaped last time to save Kisame's life, not his…
Kisame was with him, so nothing can be done about that. But, if Itachi killing his clan has something got to do with stopping Madara's future plans, then, his life will look to him more important than his pride, especially if he thinks the only kind of people who can stop them are the other Sharingan users. Based on that, you can also consider a role for Sasuke that was already decided long time ago, maybe even before Itachi decided to not kill him, as someone to trust in pursuing his goals, if he fails to do so.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-27, 13:15   Link #171
Lunarskylar

actually, jman's gunna 'die' most likely, soo he can re appear 100 chapters from now, when we've all forgotten about his, pop outta no where and save naruto's ass,
then we will have a debate about how he survived, and the theory that this jman was a frog will resurface
Lunarskylar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-27, 13:15   Link #172
mayhem

Quote:

Those six seem to be just bodies and not the real pein.. think of them as kagebushin but with real bodies. Nageto is probably just chilling having all this go down somewhere far away. Remember when itach fought naruto to delay them he was using one of peins jutsu's,another body, at the expense of 30 % of his chakra. Yet he was very far away from any real action.
mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-27, 13:56   Link #173
Ero-Senn1n

After the young Nagato killed somehow the stone ninja he didn't remember anything . It may be that Nagato posessed him (the stone ninja) for some time, he used his special eye unconciouly just like Naruto went kyuubi when he thought that Haku killed Sasuke. And when he posessed the stone ninja their soul somehow merged and thus created a new entity for some time, but Nagato didn't want that and reversed the merging, and with that the new entity's soul was destroyed along with it's memories. That would answer why didn't Nagato remember what happened, because it was not him, but a different soul that was created by the merging. In that case Pain is a new entity/soul that are 6 merged souls, with Nagato's being on top, or maybe Yahiko's too. This would answer how can it be that it's not Nagato. Also it can answer how could those 3 people be summoned from the dead: they were not dead because they were not different souls any more, but merged into one soul. It's like when Sarutobi seals Oro's arms, but after body transfer he can use his arms, the soul is not like the body, it's kind of an atomic entity that cannot be cut to parts like a body (or maybe better to say that it can regrow soul arms when the body is changed). And so Pein simply summoned his other 3 bodies and took control of them with his one soul.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-27, 14:58   Link #174
chord
Banned

Come on now guy's we are jumping on Naruto to quickly, didn't kikashi say that Naruto has the power to surpass the 4th hokage. We haven't even bagan to see the tremendouse amount of ability that Naruto has.
I think his trump card is lame though.
But still I would really like his trump card to be a jutus where he does multi shadow clone and makes the shadow clones turn into smaller versions of the fox.
Spreading the fox chakra out amongst his clones and then they all do a one handed great ball rensegan to Madara.
But that's what I would like to see his ultimate jutsu be.
I don't even know what his ultimate jutsu/trump card is called.
Does anyone know, and what does it look like.
I've been reading these pages for some time now, and who ever this hunter is that keeps on emailing me about my posts being lame.
Would you please stop it.
I really like to read this site, and there is know such thing as a lame post or a lame quistion.
chord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-27, 15:26   Link #175
dagr81
The legendary dragoon

you right that naruto may have the power to surpass the 4th, but he does not have the skill.

i really don't think J.man will get killed, well i hope not,
dagr81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-27, 15:36   Link #176
chord
Banned

I was just thinking about another cool finishing move for Naruto,
What if Naruto managed to take the fox out, do a shadow clone Jutsu
have the Shadow clone pull Madara's chakra through the fox, killing fox.
The shadow clone disappears along with the fox and everyone lives happily ever after.
chord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-27, 15:40   Link #177
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

It would be a amazing twist if somehow Naruto is to choose who he gets to save.
Either Jiraiya (who will need his help...) or Sasuke (with defeating Itachi).

Like for example Naruto in his persuit of Sasuke (right now) encounters another frog who tells him that.

Anyway this Arc is going to be a long one.
Old 2007-11-27, 15:41   Link #178
Kowai

What choice about the chosen child does jiraiya have to make? its not pein its naruto so jiraiya has some sort of choice to make still.
is it killing pein to save naruto and therefore allow him to save the world?
either way he has some sort of role left in the story (unlike itachi and sasuke once their family feud is over)

point is, unless jiraiya makes this "choice" in this fight with pein, i dont think he will die. Its too obvious i think; a twist is probable
Old 2007-11-27, 15:43   Link #179
naruto89

Quote:
Originally Posted by chord View Post
Come on now guy's we are jumping on Naruto to quickly, didn't kikashi say that Naruto has the power to surpass the 4th hokage. We haven't even bagan to see the tremendouse amount of ability that Naruto has.
I think his trump card is lame though.
But still I would really like his trump card to be a jutus where he does multi shadow clone and makes the shadow clones turn into smaller versions of the fox.
Spreading the fox chakra out amongst his clones and then they all do a one handed great ball rensegan to Madara.
But that's what I would like to see his ultimate jutsu be.
I don't even know what his ultimate jutsu/trump card is called.
Does anyone know, and what does it look like.
I've been reading these pages for some time now, and who ever this hunter is that keeps on emailing me about my posts being lame.
Would you please stop it.
I really like to read this site, and there is know such thing as a lame post or a lame quistion.
Hunter is a moderator thus its his duty to flag lame irrelevant questions/post's that waste space etc.
naruto89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-27, 15:51   Link #180
TooPurePureBoy
Socially Inept

Ya but isn't Jiraya really far away right now? Currently Naruto is in the Fire country presumably but J-man seemed to have used some high-speed traveling jutsu with his frogs in order to get there. So I don't think Naruto coming to his rescue is a possibility unless he knows the same jutsu which I personally don't see being likely.