AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-12-18, 11:42   Link #1
xris
Just call me Ojisan

[Manga] Chapter 383 Discussion

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant part of the chapters. This stands for pics and direct translations.
Summaries are ok, crops of pics are ok as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.

P.S Note that only moderators or designated members will be able to create this thread.
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-18, 12:02   Link #2
shaselai

hope we see a converted jiraiya!
shaselai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-18, 12:02   Link #3
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-Don't know about anyone else but I predict this chapter will open up with Sasuke and Itachi in the middle of their battle with neither gaining the upper hand over the other.
Old 2007-12-18, 12:09   Link #4
ChojinLocke
Year 2
*Author

Ok guys here is a spoiler :

Spoiler for 383:

First one I found in English
ChojinLocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-18, 12:23   Link #5
Davitz
Stupid Monkeys!

Send a message via MSN to Davitz
well that sounds like it could possibly happen but i doubt jiraiya has any fight left in him
apart from opening the seals for some monstorous suicide jutsu
thats why ill assume its fake
Davitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-18, 12:41   Link #6
Ero-Senn1n

I don't understand the beginning of the spoiler, Jiraiya is already dead at the end of the last chapter. When he had only one of those black things in his shoulder he already was not able to move, it was the frog that helped him to take it out, there's no way that without the frog and with 5 lethal wounds in with that piercing weapon Jiraiya is able to do anything. 282 was his great farewell chapter, so it would be pointless to bring him back to fight just after it, i think this is 100% fake.

As for the other part, it's likely that Pein would like to have another 6th body, also he has some serious emotional connection with Jiraiya from his past, so i guess he would like to assimilate Jiraiya just like he did with Yahiko. We are the borg, resistance is futile Also that way we could make theories about Jiraiya being returned to life, for example by the MS of Sasuke who splits Pein's souls into individuals, if it is Sasuke who defeats Pein.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-18, 12:49   Link #7
shaselai

it is possible that jiraiya might have some suicidal attack but would it matter? The 3 peins before were stabbed by a huge sword and came back to life so "killing" 2 wont really make a difference unless some extreme fire technique that incinerates the opponent
shaselai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-18, 13:21   Link #8
chord
Banned

I don't believe the spoiler either. I think that Jeriyah was converted so Pein now has 6 bodies. I also think that Sasuke and Itachi will take out Pein together.
Because they are closer to the village of Konaho.
I think that if and when Naruto takes out Madarra, the other Atak. will fall.
Leaving Naruto alone for a while, he will get the key and all the news about his past from Lady Tsunade, that's how she knows that Jeriah is dead. Because that frog will find her and tell her to tell naruto and give him the key.
Then ma and or pa will arrive at the village,
I also think that Madarra is still Obito and he will kill Kikashi, but then Something will happen after naruto sees this he will go 6 tails on Obito, destroying Obito with an all out biserk attack and he will take his wind chakra and reverse the pullarity and vaccuum Madaara up inside of the Kyubi's mouth and that will make the Kyubi be able to eat Madarra from with in the cage.
Naruto will get the key and the last villan who is Kabuto will arrive.
Also I think that Itachi will die with Pein makes it to the village, Sasuke will finish Pein off by making his seperate body's go into different deminsion's.
Kabuto is probably the snake the last villian in the Naruto story.
but before he can arrive Naruto will become Hokage and he will make peace in the land restoring the village back to where it used to be.
With all of his friends on the day that Kabuto arrives he will have the sand village, the snow village, the water fall village, and the lady that can extract demons there. They will all help in the battle against the Snake, Naruto will not die, but he will be forced to use his trump card and the Reaper to take out the snake he will trap the snake inside the fox chakra. But then something will happen where a light comes out of Naruto and its his father and mother. They will say why they gave naruto the Fox. And that he has used it well but now the fox is gone and he will be fully restored his own chakra back. Wich is God like anyway.
So then we will cut to where it's not Naurto, but Konaramahugh or Naruto's first sensie, or Sakura telling the story of the Greatest Ninja that ever lived and how he became Hokage.
And will see a little girl who has blonde hair and wiskers there. And Naruto will come over to her and pick her up and say "Believe it, grande daughter, believe it."
chord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-18, 13:24   Link #9
ChojinLocke
Year 2
*Author

Here is another one which is a bit more believable mainly because of the transition from Jirayas death to Madaras genjutsu to Naruto who has a direct link as his pupil. It also has the supposed start of Itachi vs Sasuke :

Spoiler for 383,b:

I think it is more probable than the first coz i also think Jiraya is done for. No fight left in him.
ChojinLocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-18, 13:46   Link #10
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChojinLocke View Post
Here is another one which is a bit more believable mainly because of the transition from Jirayas death to Madaras genjutsu to Naruto who has a direct link as his pupil. It also has the supposed start of Itachi vs Sasuke :

Spoiler for 383,b:

I think it is more probable than the first coz i also think Jiraya is done for. No fight left in him.

Please Tell me This Not one Of the Fake spoilers ....?
Because After reading This....OMG ...I wanna see Chapter Soon...
Old 2007-12-18, 14:08   Link #11
Fuuyin

..the heck!?
tobi fighting naruto now?.itachi & sasuke just talking AGAIN? no pein identity AGAIN?and..was that sai there-サイ?
this gotta be fake
no this IS obviously fake
else i'm gonna eat my cat.fried
because kishimoto-sensei's going from bad to worse as he's completely lost his plot
Fuuyin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-18, 14:11   Link #12
Grimkill7
Inattentive Dreamer

Quote:

Spoiler for 383,b:

I like this one.
Grimkill7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-18, 14:22   Link #13
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuuyin View Post
..the heck!?
tobi fighting naruto now?.itachi & sasuke just talking AGAIN? no pein identity AGAIN?and..was that sai there-サイ?
this gotta be fake
no this IS obviously fake
else i'm gonna eat my cat.fried
because kishimoto-sensei's going from bad to worse as he's completely lost his plot
And I suppose you could write a better one?
That Other Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-18, 15:05   Link #14
tatami
back in black

jiraiya wont be able to use any jutsu with that sword things pierced his back...if they are the same ones before , j man wont be using his chakra properly , also he lost an arm, one arm is pierced along with his shoulder and his throath is done too...

any spoiler with him fighting or using jutsu or talking will be fake...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-18, 15:38   Link #15
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja View Post
-Apparently he can because we all know that creating 17-20 pages worth of material every week is just such an easy task to accomplish. [In case you can't tell this is what is known as SARCASM]

-On the spoiler: if it is indeed true (I have my doubts) then be ready for either Naruto releasing so much Kyuubi chakra that Yamato has no time to respond and surpress it or Itachi decides to play hide-and-go-kill with his little Sasuke.

Last edited by Luminion Lancer; 2007-12-18 at 16:18.
Luminion Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-18, 15:48   Link #16
zepkox
Daubentonia Madagascarien

Quote:

Spoiler for 383,b:

This one sounds more like Kishi's style, although I have some problem with the translated part but my Japanese is so limited, its not safe enough for me to correct

LOL and here:
"白眼ネジ" Byakugan Neji? So somehow Hinata turned into Neji...ok!
That was either a typo or this one is definitely fake too
zepkox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-18, 16:53   Link #17
Fuuyin

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja View Post
an example of twisted logic.if i can't,and of course i can't,equal kishimoto this means that i don't have the right to have any expectations towards naruto?
Fuuyin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-18, 17:05   Link #18
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuuyin View Post
an example of twisted logic.if i can't,and of course i can't,equal kishimoto this means that i don't have the right to have any expectations towards naruto?
Considering you're among few who thought the last few chapters were "bad". when you say he's completely lost his plot than your expectations must be skewed.
That Other Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-18, 17:13   Link #19
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

There is a more reasonable spoiler out that answers nothing much, which is quite close to what you would expect from a typical Kishi write-up.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-18, 17:35   Link #20
DarkRiku925

Yeah, well all I know is that Itachi is definately going to put the beat down on Sasuke. I mean, Itachi is probably one of the best ninja in the series and I highly doubt that Sasuke will win. Even if he somehow wins against Itachi it will only be for story purposes.
DarkRiku925 is offline   Reply With Quote