Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-12-24, 00:12   Link #241
bbduece
Ultimate Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xbuster View Post
I think Hinata and Naruto WILL get together, but waaaaay ahead in the story since they are only 15 at this point in time and Naruto is CERTAINLY not mature enough to even recognize Hinata's feelings for him. (like; "why the hell does she pass out whenever she sees me?" come on, it should be obvious, even to Naruto really, i mean, 15... that's the time you do get into girls and more mature stuff like X-rated vide.... uhm, sorry.. ^^ anyway.. but no, he is still being portrayed as a partly immature and sort of innocent individual when it comes to deeper feelings)
Sure he had a crush on Sakura before, but it is different now. I think his crush is fading and instead maturing into a solid friendship. It is happening right now on Shippuuden; how many times have we heard Naruto think of something that even resembles a romantic affection for Sakura since the timeskip?? It's not that many times, is it? I can't even recall one single time... maybe sometimes if he gets shown-off by others in the sence of being more skillful or somesuch, but even so, that's still just martial pride, not the kind of jealuosy that he had when Sakura was all into Sasuke...
Come to think of it, maybe without Sasuke to battle with for the affection of Sakura, it just isn't as fun anymore??? .. and THAT would so not be true love, not even a crush.

Eventually Naruto will realize that Hinata is in love with him and also that he has feelings for her. (that last part is ONLY if he gets more social and involved with Hinata on different missions or stuff like that in the future)
But then again, I think Hinata will probably get killed off protecting Naruto and it wouldn't surprise me one BIT if Naruto finally understands her feelings towards him, right before that last gasp of air from the young girl...

As for how it all will end, I think it is pretty much guaranteed that either 1) Naruto will have his last final battle with Sasuke for whatever reason, as a battle between two former friends who now hate each other, or 2) (and this is what I truly believe) that the Kyuubi will escape from Naruto and that his final story-arc will be all about that titanic battle, as a sort of coming to terms with the darkness that was within himself all along, and also, as a possible ironic twist, maybe ending up as his father before him.
hey thats true i just realise that naruto hasnt made any romantic intentions towards sakura...

and i realise that ever since he came back from the battle with sasuke he has change.....

remember when right before naruto left to chase after the sound four and sasuke, naruto made it clear how strong his love for sakura is.......forgot what episode but if you rewatch that episode, naruto said something really heart breaking to sakura, and i felt this is probably the only time sakura understands how much naruto love her

and i also think that he is focusing on his frinedship with sasuke rather than dealing with his love for sakura if it still exist
bbduece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-08, 08:14   Link #242
Naruto_spartan
epic hero

Location: In a place in the mountins of Europe, a place where legends still spring in the world of modern man.
I hope the end Kishimoto makes isn't as lame as the one his twin brother made(666Satan). I mean yeah it was a good story but the end didn't suit it well. It only left more questions, then answers.
Naruto_spartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-08, 08:18   Link #243
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbduece View Post
does anyone think that after akatsuki arc, naruto will start training on how to permanantly control the kyuubi and its power inside himself
I Hope That Too..But When The akatsuki arc Finish...I Think There No Fan For Naruto Any more... IMO

Last edited by The Chaos; 2008-01-08 at 09:37.
The Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-08, 09:34   Link #244
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto_spartan View Post
I hope the end Kishimoto makes isn't as lame as the one his twin brother made(666Satan). I mean yeah it was a good story but the end didn't suit it well. It only left more questions, then answers.
-Really? I thought the ending was original and charming in it's own right. Granted I didn't see everything that I would have liked but as a means to end the storyline that last chapter did a fine job. I can only hope that the ending to "Naruto" will be as satisfying as that of 666 Satan. It is also rather comical that a series like 666 Satan which was serialized later ended earlier, with a better story in half the time than that of Naruto (which is nowhere near finished).
Old 2008-01-08, 12:49   Link #245
siya
An Intellectual Idiot

Location: The Internet, ranging from the World of Warcraft------Deviantart----and much more!..My mostly WoW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-Really? I thought the ending was original and charming in it's own right. Granted I didn't see everything that I would have liked but as a means to end the storyline that last chapter did a fine job. I can only hope that the ending to "Naruto" will be as satisfying as that of 666 Satan. It is also rather comical that a series like 666 Satan which was serialized later ended earlier, with a better story in half the time than that of Naruto (which is nowhere near finished).
Well, I thought the same way of that ending....I accually liked it, but if Naruto is anything like that, I'm going to be sadly dissapointed...That will not meet my expectations
siya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-08, 13:24   Link #246
Avantoe
In Memories
*Graphic Designer

Will naruto end ?

Well i guess naruto will end sooner or later, i like the ideas ppl have come up with, but i still want to wait and see the end myself this time, and not speculate so much about it ^^
Avantoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-08, 14:20   Link #247
chord
Banned

Characters: Naruto 6'5", Sasuke 6'1", Sakura 5'6"
I think the arch after they save Sasuke and destroy the Akatsuki naruto will leave for a while.
Everyone will think he's dead.
He will return to the Village, Sasuke being totally restored as a ninja, he will be the gardian of the village when the Hokage is not around.
Sakura will be the 6th Hokage, with Naruto's absence she will be the next candidate.
The Annoying Naruto that everyone thinks he is, will be replaced with a cool calmer Naruto. Older wiser and stronger to say the least.
The reason he is returning is because he needs new clothes and he is through with the mission that Tsunade gave him to find and destroy the 9 dragon statue.
As he is walking to the village a siren will go off. And Ninja from the leaf village will come out and attack him.
He will wipe them out with one wave of his arm, he has learned how to control wind so well that he doesn't need anything else to protect him now.
Then Konaramahugh comes out of Know wear and does a lightning blade at Naruto.
But Naruto will evade it just by moving to the side really quikly and he will knee Konaramahugh right in the stomach.
Where Naruto will say watch it kid.
Kanaramahugh will then remember that voice and he will say Naruto.
He will then lead him into the village.
The next scene will be that we will see Lady Sakura she will be in the rain village doing the governmental side of the Hokage.
Where another Ninja from her village will arive and tell her that Lord Naruto has returned.
Lord Naruto, she will gasp, then taking off at lightning speed she will hallor back, see you later I have a man at my place tonight Yee haw!!!
We then see Naruto talking about his journey to Kanaramahugh.
As he is telling the story Sakura comes barging in saying where is he while Naruto is talking.
She will then Cha!!! at him, but Naruto will grab her hand before he gets to hit him. He will say I've missed you to. He has been asking about Sasuke.
Sakura will say oh he's at the police station probabaly.
Police station.
We will cut to a scene where Naruto and Sakura go to the police station
Lord Naruto, Sasuke will pronounce, its been a while I had heard that you had come back to the village.
I have a family now, Naruto's jaw drops as he is looking at the pictures of Sasuke's family he married Karen. Sasuke that's wanderful.
Sakura have you gotten married yet? Naruto ask's.
Sakura peacefully and quitly says, No.
Naruto so tell me have you?, Sasuke ask's.
Sakura thinks to her self, yes have you Naruto?
Naruto stands thre thinking about it for a while.
And then says "I don't think so."
Sakura get angry and thinks, you don't think so you mean to tell me that you can't remember if you have ever gotten married, she is about to Cha him again but she remembered the first time she tried to do that.
And decides not to.
Come on Naruto there has to be some special women in your life? Sasuke keeps on proding because he can tell he is making Sakura angry.
Naruto thinks about it a little longer than the first time.
Sakura Cha's Sasuke on the head, and Naruto say's no
Sakura then falls down.
And Naruto picks her up and wisper's to Sasuke after he has gotten over his cha moment, but this one maybe.
Sakura then wakes up in Naruto arm's
And he puts her feet on the ground.
Sakura is blushing, but trying to hide it.
They then plan to meet the next day for a training exercise that Naruto has been working on.
Team Hokage
That's what there team is called
Its day break and Naruto is late, but not by ver much he wants to know what happend to Tsunade and Kikashi.
Well Sakura say's it wasn't too long after you left that Kikashi contracted a fatal diseace to much use of his Sharingan. And Tsunade tried her best to save him but we couldn't.
Then a few years ago Tsunade died in a battle against Pein. Which me and Sasuke beat the living pulp out of him.
That's when we decided that it would be better if we remained friends and Sasuke fell in love with Karen.
Now I feel exousted Naruto thing Hokage is really stressful.
Naruto says I know what you mean, all my life that's all I've strived for and who gets it know one else but the best candidate you Sakura.
Naruto I have something I need to tell you, I told Lady Tsunade that I would be Hokage only until you came back to restore her promise to you.
Naruto, from this point onward you are...
Lady Sakura, Lord Sasuke, Lord Naruto I'm so glad I found you all together
there is a distrubance in the east wall of the village the three of you must come quickly.
As they approach the wall, Naruto sees the head of a yellow dragon swirling around so it is true then.
What's true what are you talking about.
They get to the farthest section of the east wall and watch as numerouse ninja are being killed by the attack on the village
Kanaramahugh is trying to get a plan activated
But Naruto say's there is no need for that I'll go.
Sakura, no I'll go, Lady Sakura the ninja that will survive will need you to repare there enjuries. No Naruto I can't let you go, Naruto you are hokage...
The room goes silent for a moment as Naruto thinks about the words that have been said to him.
Lady Sakura, Naruto proclaims there is something I have always wanted to do
And he kisses her on the mouth, and at the same time taps a pressure point and she faints into Sasuke's arm's, Lord Sasuke you know what to do right.
Right Sasuke proclaims.
Sasuke does a shadow clone jutsu
and teleports it to the other side of the dragon to stop it from coming at the village "Angel Fire Jutsu"
Naruto then summons Gama, and goes upto the dragon.
Gama Attempts to chop the dragons head off.
But it doesn't work.
Ok Boss what do we do now.
We don't do anything.
Naruto jumps off of gama and performs the only Jutsu that he knows can save the village.
Ther Reaper Death Seal.
Naruto performs this jutsu just as instructed by Jeriyah
And then it happens in a heart beat the dragon is gone and so is Naruto.
The end....
chord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-08, 14:37   Link #248
chord
Banned

So in the end everyone gets what they wanted.
Sasuke gets to restore his clan
Sakura gets to understand why her and Sasuke could never work out and that Naruto would be a better choice
Naruto gets to be Hokag and kiss Sakura
chord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-09, 00:17   Link #249
ragnos007

This isnt so much as how naruto will end but what may happen towards the end.
I was thinking - Naruto could get caught by akatsuki and his bijuu removed hence resulting in Naruto's death. However the rest of or some of the company that naruto is traveling with pursues akatsuki and naruto in order to get naruto's body before the extraction. Unfortunately they do not get there in time. However, they do manage to recover narutos body. Then Kakashi, having seen chiyo revive gaara with his sharingan does so to naruto. Sacrificing his life to save naruto. I was also thinking that perhaps before being captured that both naruto's chakra and kyuubi's chakra end up being 1 like orochimaru (i think) said in the forest of death at the beginning of the anime/manga. So that when naruto is revived he still contains the massive stores of chakra that he did before. Or perhaps that naruto had those massive stores without kyuubi but because of kyuubi's chakra being gone, naruto's chakra doesn't have to resist kyuubis chakra aswell and hence his chakra becomes really strong. I hope you understand what i mean.
ragnos007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-09, 08:38   Link #250
Zaku Hyuga
Domo Ori Gato Mr. Roboto
*Author

Ok this is for all of you who think that Sasuke kills Itachi
Spoiler for Itachi:

And I'm not sure if Naruto becomes Hokage or not it would be cool if he did but most likley not
Zaku Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-09, 08:57   Link #251
Naruto_spartan
epic hero

Location: In a place in the mountins of Europe, a place where legends still spring in the world of modern man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by frezer36 View Post
Naruto will become hokage
Yes he will, but I want him to stay hokage for more then a day or a week. Even to become the leader of the rest of the Villages.
Because it will be really annoying if he becomes hokage at the end only to die afterwords.
That will be the dullest ending.

Something more interesting? He starts his own clan, he becomes the master of all the elements, he gains the power of all the tailed beasts, he gets to become a father, etc.
Naruto_spartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-09, 12:28   Link #252
SemiRayman

Send a message via MSN to SemiRayman
I think that Naruto will become Hokage because he sacrifices himself to save the village when the Kyuubi becomes to overwhelming, but when they go to kill Naruto thus killing the Kyuubi, i think that the Kyuubi form comes out for a split second, they kill that form and because it was the Kyuubi form that was killed Naruto lives YAY!! I really dont know what would happen with the other characters, i think Sasuke finally comes back, i think something happens to Sakura when he is there and he protects her showing that he actually does care for her (wishful thinking i feel) but i would like to see him come back. Sakura i think does what Tsunade couldnt, i think she makes it so that there is at least one medical ninja on a team, she does this by opening a school or something...could happen? Kakashi...where do i start, i think he dies, i hate to admit it but i think he dies protecting Sasuke, Sasuke wouldnt understand why he would do that seeing as he isnt he student anymore and i think he would probably say something sappy like, "You were always my student..." and die, thus Sasuke turns good again HE WILL TURN GOOD AGAIN...i think or hope!!!!
SemiRayman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-10, 11:38   Link #253
siya
An Intellectual Idiot

Location: The Internet, ranging from the World of Warcraft------Deviantart----and much more!..My mostly WoW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaku Hyuga View Post
Ok this is for all of you who think that Sasuke kills Itachi
Spoiler for Itachi:

And I'm not sure if Naruto becomes Hokage or not it would be cool if he did but most likley not
Now...My question to you is..You know this how?
Old 2008-01-10, 12:06   Link #254
naruto89

Quote:
Originally Posted by siya View Post
Now...My question to you is..You know this how?
I bet its a reliable friend that works with/talks to/sleeps with kishimoto i guess ha ha ha lol
naruto89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-10, 12:14   Link #255
siya
An Intellectual Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto89 View Post
I bet its a reliable friend that works with/talks to/sleeps with kishimoto i guess ha ha ha lol
lol, Maybe....Even so...Obviously his sorces are wrong/and or took a guess, due to the fact it hasn't been said. I doubt Kishi is going to have Naruto kill Itachi...Sasuke is the one who says he's going to kill Itachi, Kishi wouldn't just be like "Scre that Naruto is going to kill him." That would be very anti-climatic, and if you ask me, would be a very big downfall in the series
Old 2008-01-10, 16:55   Link #256
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airkiru View Post
I don't think it's going to end any time soon, Akatsuki just seem to be growing in numbers despite how many being killed off. But eventually I think Naruto will either become Hokage or die.
What makes you think Akatsuki is growing?
Spoiler for Manga:
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-10, 17:48   Link #257
BlackShinobi07

Spoiler for Manga:
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-11, 23:39   Link #258
siya
An Intellectual Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airkiru View Post
Yeah actually that was one of the reason. It's probably just me, but like everytime one of them is taken out, I notice one I haven't seen before in the next Akatsuki scene.
Spoiler for Manga:
I think we'll see another member come out of no were soon as well.
Well, you have to take in to consideration that Haiden is still alive...So there is a possibility (small) that he could escape and come back.
Old 2008-01-12, 01:11   Link #259
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by siya View Post
Well, you have to take in to consideration that Haiden is still alive...So there is a possibility (small) that he could escape and come back.
...I wonder if it's possible for Hidan to starve to death?
Old 2008-01-13, 09:33   Link #260
siya
An Intellectual Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
...I wonder if it's possible for Hidan to starve to death?
I doubt it..He may get low on energy, but he wont die...If he doesn't die by getting decapitated...I seriously doubt he's going to die of starvation