AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-12-16, 10:51   Link #61
ragnos007

that makes you wonder about it doesn't it. not the fact about being able to summon kyuubi that is sealed within but
Spoiler for summoning/sealing:
ragnos007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-16, 12:28   Link #62
mist2123
Banned

Send a message via AIM to mist2123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltage View Post
IF he doesn't die from wounds, he can die from old age. Cells can only divide so many times before stopping, that's why there are things like aging.
Not in this universe
mist2123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-17, 12:10   Link #63
siya
An Intellectual Idiot

Location: The Internet, ranging from the World of Warcraft------Deviantart----and much more!..My mostly WoW
Quote:
Originally Posted by LipidSama View Post
I dont think it would be possible. I think Kyuubi's body is gone, and all that is left is his soul in Narutos Sub-conscience.

How ever, I think it shouldnt be cross-off. I think Kyuubi is taking a liking to Naruto. If Kyuubi accepts Naruto. who knows what could happen. He would make a for a sweet summon.
Yea, his body is gone, it's his soul that is there, now, if the Kyuubi were to ever get it out, then it's just his soul correct? Could that not make him even more dangerous than he was? He's be bassically intangible as well as he could move faster. Now, He can't accualy escape Naruto's body, but if enough Chakra gets out he could posses Naruto's body, because we all know that when 4 tails are relased, Naruto looses control and and doesn't remember anything. So say 9 tails where to relase, Naruto wouldn't be comming back, though, the more tails relased the better chance Naruto has to die doesn't he? So I doubt the Kyuubi would allow that to happen. And does anyone else find it amazing that Naruto could relase the Kyuubi from his body at anytime just by cutting a little slip of paper in his mind?
siya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-26, 13:32   Link #64
hierophant
anime freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mist2123 View Post
Not in this universe
It is stated in ep 40 that he will die earlier if he keep regenerating like that.
hierophant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-27, 07:49   Link #65
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by hierophant View Post
It is stated in ep 40 that he will die earlier if he keep regenerating like that.
That's right...but with the healing abilities of the Kyuubi i really wonder if that's true. Perhaps the Kyuubi can recreate/restore cells to it's former self.

If so..then Naruto is even able to live longer..
Old 2008-01-10, 01:35   Link #66
Super_Gilby
Shadow Of Death

Send a message via MSN to Super_Gilby
erm i know this isnt the thread for this i tried to search thingy and couldnt find it and those in charge of making the threads will say some lame excuse so ill just ask here when naruto grows a fourth tail he's not in control of his body so then who is? it cant be the kyubi the kyubi is supposed to be an intelligent being but the four tails is just a dumb animal that attacks anything that moves with zero skills just so uh yeah who's in control? x.x
Super_Gilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-10, 08:51   Link #67
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

It's the Kyuubi...there is no one else who could be.
The fact that his power isnt complete (due to only 4 tails and ying/yang chakra which isnt complete either) it will probably result into a beast version of the Kyuubi.

Something like the Shukaku i suppose. He was (in the anime) talking like a rockstar but had no common sense in fighting at all. This sealing system seems ALOT more advanced. If the Kyuubi would have a clear mind like he sort of has within Naruto (behind...in the cage) he'd probably reach 9 tails alot faster and/if Naruto's body could handle it.
Old 2008-01-10, 11:55   Link #68
siya
An Intellectual Idiot

Location: The Internet, ranging from the World of Warcraft------Deviantart----and much more!..My mostly WoW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
It's the Kyuubi...there is no one else who could be.
The fact that his power isnt complete (due to only 4 tails and ying/yang chakra which isnt complete either) it will probably result into a beast version of the Kyuubi.

Something like the Shukaku i suppose. He was (in the anime) talking like a rockstar but had no common sense in fighting at all. This sealing system seems ALOT more advanced. If the Kyuubi would have a clear mind like he sort of has within Naruto (behind...in the cage) he'd probably reach 9 tails alot faster and/if Naruto's body could handle it.
Well, I would think that if 9 tails were to release then I doubt Naruto could handel it...The chakra it's self would burn away his body. Now, each demon was sealed in a different way correct? I would think that for every seal there is some way for the demon to come out (For instance, if Gaara sleeps, Shukakau comes out..) sorta something like that..now, as we've seen, Anger is what triggers the Kyuubi...so what my guess is, is if all 9 tails were to be realsed Naruto would more and likely die because the power would just destroy him and the 9 tails would be fully released...Perhaps with all 9 tails being out there is enough power being released for the Kyuubi to escape....If not then they both would die, The Kyuubi would die with Naruto. Now, what makes me wonder is win the Kyuubi tries to tempt Naruto into cutting the seal on the cage inside him and was saying "Then you could have all my power." That makes me think that that would be how all 9 tails would be released.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
That's right...but with the healing abilities of the Kyuubi i really wonder if that's true. Perhaps the Kyuubi can recreate/restore cells to it's former self.

If so..then Naruto is even able to live longer..
If you ask me, the whole "live longer" is kind of an understatement....The Kyuubi is demon, last thing I knew demons where immortal (unless killed or something). And since the Kyuubi doesn't want to die, his power will keep Naruto alive for ever (Like, he wont die of old age, disese, etc....But being killed by someone isn't out of the question.., Because if Naruto dies then so does the Kyuubi, so my guess would be he is going to keep Naruto alive untill he figures out a way to get out of his body, Now, more and likely to get the answer he needs, he wont find in in Konoha more and likely, and will have to travel, meaning that I guess to a certin point he's going to stop Naruto's body from aging..I mean, Naruto can't do much with the body of an 80 year old...xD
Old 2008-01-12, 14:37   Link #69
chord
Banned

Spoiler for manga:

Last edited by Hunter; 2008-01-14 at 13:51.
chord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-13, 09:37   Link #70
siya
An Intellectual Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by chord View Post
Spoiler for manga:
I should point out that it's "Kekegenkai." But I doubt he would have his own..ecspecially the [snip] Sharingan. From what we know (which is like nothing) The one that made him fast isn't a bloodline trait...

If you ask me giving Naruto a Kekegenkai would ruin it...I mean...Giving him an even more powerful technique along with the Kyuubi's chakra....It just seems so....Godmoding...

Last edited by Hunter; 2008-01-14 at 13:56.
Old 2008-01-14, 00:13   Link #71
JackBNimble

Spoiler for manga:

Last edited by Hunter; 2008-01-14 at 13:57.
JackBNimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-14, 11:38   Link #72
siya
An Intellectual Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackBNimble View Post
Spoiler for manga:
Spoiler for manga:

Last edited by Hunter; 2008-01-14 at 14:00.
Old 2008-01-14, 13:00   Link #73
Akamu
"The Fearless One"

I don't see Naruto being able to Summon it, because if he was ever able to summon it to the 6th tail, there'd be no way he'd be in control. He goes berserk after the 4th tail and at the 7th I believe the Kyuubi would be able to break free. I want to know what that whole thing with Sasuke entering Naruto's subconscious and "popping" the Kyuubi was all about.
Akamu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-14, 13:15   Link #74
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
Quote:
Originally Posted by siya View Post
Spoiler for manga:
Spoiler for manga:

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Last edited by Hunter; 2008-01-14 at 14:02.
Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-14, 18:20   Link #75
tennis1690

Spoiler for manga:

Last edited by Hunter; 2008-01-23 at 17:15.
tennis1690 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-14, 20:23   Link #76
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
^Dude thats a spoiler, change it....before...

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote