Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-01-30, 09:43   Link #61
tatami
back in black

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfftw View Post
xD

well i was like hmm ok finaly tai jutsu in this chapter and i was like what if itachi looks in sasuke and unlocks oro or something because of mental stress sasuke isnt able to hold down oro :O i mean oro when in his own world or the place where sasuke was being covered by whatever it was more like sasuke was forcing him down with those needles. We didnt see oro die rather we had to geuss imply that he was death.

Just think about it what spin it would give if sasuek turned in hallelujah allelujah version of gundam or some multiple distress syndrom.

naruto sakura: sasuke!!!!!!!!!
sasuke: tsss nani
naruto: is it really you sasuke
sasuke(actually oro): evil laugh muahahahahahahahaha
naruto: sasuke?????
sasuke: baka run
naruto: no way
sasuke(oro): kills sakura
naruto: nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
sasuke kills himself

that be so funny as hell

sasuke kills sakura??

damn just to see that i can accept oro coming back

new spoiler!!!

Spoiler for spoiler:
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-30, 10:10   Link #62
Grimkill7
Inattentive Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
new spoiler!!!

Spoiler for spoiler:
That one's fake.
Grimkill7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-30, 10:19   Link #63
tatami
back in black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimkill7 View Post
That one's fake.
i assure you its not
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-30, 10:50   Link #64
Ryuujin

Quote:
sasuke kills sakura??
And nothing of value was lost.

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!"~Dinobot
Ryuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-30, 10:53   Link #65
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

Spoiler for spoiler 1:

Spoiler for spoiler 2:

I kinda like the second cause it has kisame fighting, but I think they are both fake since neither accounts for the pic where sasuke has his eye being grabbed.
Suna no tate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-30, 11:07   Link #66
Crusader

Send a message via MSN to Crusader
I'd rather see Kisame in action, but whatever it takes to get this portion of the story over. I hate to say this, but I would like Itachi to come out ahead. It's about time Sasuke had to squirm.
Old 2008-01-30, 11:24   Link #67
Ero-Senn1n

Spoiler 1 is stupid, Itachi would never laugh for a whole chapter, not even for one page. Itachi did show strong emotions, but it was in a genjutsu, not the real one. The writer of this fake want Itachi to have a lot of evil laughs
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-30, 11:25   Link #68
Grimkill7
Inattentive Dreamer

I'm pretty sure both are fake as neither one explains the pic of Sasuke getting his eyes plucked out.
Grimkill7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-30, 11:42   Link #69
Dwolfwood
GUNSLINGING PREACHER MAN

Sasuke wont lose his eyes, I think the only logical advantage sasuke can use against itachi is to make itachi use the MS consistently to destroy his vision completely, remember who trained sasuke it may seem itachi has the upper hand but his arrogance will be he's down fall, i pretty sure Oro probably filled him in on his brother capabilities
Dwolfwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-30, 11:59   Link #70
JackRydden224
Knight of Twelve's Knight

I think that Sasuke might eventually lose his eyes but right now seems a bit too early for it. We still have Pein, Madara, Zetsu, Konan and Kisame to deal with so I doubt Kishimoto would make Sasuke useless while so so may Akatsuki are still running around.

All of us know that Sasuke has to meet Madara later so losing here (his eyes) would render the meeting pointless. Itachi getting Sasuke's eyes does not do anything for the story. What I consider possible is that Sasuke will manage to kill Itachi and obtain MS; perhaps killing one's brother is another way to obtain it, who knows?
JackRydden224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-30, 12:35   Link #71
astayanax
Conspiracy Theorist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwolfwood View Post
Sasuke wont lose his eyes, I think the only logical advantage sasuke can use against itachi is to make itachi use the MS consistently to destroy his vision completely, remember who trained sasuke it may seem itachi has the upper hand but his arrogance will be he's down fall, i pretty sure Oro probably filled him in on his brother capabilities
Except Itachi never defeated Orochimaru with the MS (Neither did he defeat Deidara with the MS for that matter). We also know that Orochimaru was never paired with Itachi when he was in Akatsuki, but with Sasori instead. Lastly, in his numerous conservations with Kabuto/Sasuke about Itachi and/or the Sharingan, he never mentions anything about the MS. In short, Orochimaru didn't really know all that much about Itachi.

I would say only Kisame (since he pairs with Itachi), Madara, and 'maybe' Zetsu have a true understanding of Itachi's traits.

Quote:
Itachi getting Sasuke's eyes does not do anything for the story.
Not necessarily. Itachi has as much importance to Naruto and Sasuke as Madara and Pein does. The Story can be shifted to have an omni-potent Itachi as the final boss rather than Madara. It really depends on how Kishimoto decides to go forward with it.

Last edited by Hunter; 2008-01-30 at 14:24.
astayanax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-30, 13:52   Link #72
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by astayanax View Post
Not necessarily. Itachi has as much importance to Naruto and Sasuke as Madara and Pein does. The Story can be shifted to have an omni-potent Itachi as the final boss rather than Madara. It really depends on how Kishimoto decides to go forward with it.
Madara is already the final evil guy i think, because he caused:
- death of Uchiha clan and Itachi turning evil
- death of a lot of people by using akatsuki
- death of Naruto's father (mother?) by releasing kyuubi on konoha
- death of Jiraiya by turning Pein evil
Well i guess Itachi is nowhere near these achievments.

Sasuke is protected by the plot no jutsu. It may be that Itachi takes one of his eyes and it seems Itachi won. But in the next chapters Sasuke even with one eye might turn the battle to his victory. And since he is protected by the plot: Sasuke takes Itachi's eyes instead of his own and gains eternal MS, but he did not kill his best friend for that so he remains a good guy despite the requirements for EMS.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-30, 14:05   Link #73
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
orochimaru caming back right now seems a bit impossible...but can happen, and if it happens it will suck...
If that fight also represents the point to end Orochimaru's presence in the story for good, or to make the point that he is still not dead, why not?

After all, Oro seems to be residing in Sasuke's mind, and right now, Itachi is meddling with that part significantly...
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-30, 14:36   Link #74
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
Madara is already the final evil guy i think, because he caused:
- death of Uchiha clan and Itachi turning evil
- death of a lot of people by using akatsuki
- death of Naruto's father (mother?) by releasing kyuubi on konoha
- death of Jiraiya by turning Pein evil
Well i guess Itachi is nowhere near these achievments.

Sasuke is protected by the plot no jutsu. It may be that Itachi takes one of his eyes and it seems Itachi won. But in the next chapters Sasuke even with one eye might turn the battle to his victory. And since he is protected by the plot: Sasuke takes Itachi's eyes instead of his own and gains eternal MS, but he did not kill his best friend for that so he remains a good guy despite the requirements for EMS.
I don't think Sasuke will take Itachi's eyes but I would laugh if Sasuke stabs Itachi's corpse in the eyes so that even in his death he lost his eyes...also I think that Madara is just going to use a kage bunshin appear behind Itachi out of nowhere and...

Madara: You have done well in becoming an obstacle that will make Sasuke stronger but...you are a mere obstacle and soon like other obstacles...BE TORN DOWN

Itachi: When did h-

Madara: *stabs Itachi through the kidney with a kunai* Sasuke Uchiha....the only person to survive the Uchiha Massacre, it's a pleasure to meet you (I'm just making this up remember) Great-Great-Grandson...now it's time for you to shed your skin and become a Hawk.

Sasuke: Why me? WHY IS IT ALWAYS ME?!

Madara: Because...you are my direct descendant and the split image of me and my brother, you're not like the rest Sasuke you don't belong on the ground slithering, following that fox and slug (reference to Naruto and Sakura)... You are a hawk that must fly higher and devour the snake but it seems you already knew that from your fight with Orochimaru...

Sasuke: How did you...

Madara: I can see it in your eyes as soon as I said Hawk your memories of defeating Orochimaru came flashing back....Sasuke you're friends are in trouble...are you going to come back down to the ground to rescue that baby fox and that slug? or will you continue to fly higher?

Sasuke: You bastard!!! Keep Naruto and Sakura out of this!!

Madara: Why are they so special to you? You left them and tried to kill them...anyway that jinchuuriki boy got involved as soon as his father Minato sealed my fox away in him!!!!

This might not happen until like... 388-392 but anyway:

PLOT TWIST....ITACHI HAS THE CURSED SEAL???????? Because Orochimaru was a pedophile that liked little boys, he could of bit Itachi in his sleep as he thought Itachi would be his next container.
HiroInazuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-30, 14:43   Link #75
chord
Banned

Has any body wandered how Obito new about the eye transfer technique?
If Itachi learned it from Madarra he didn't read about if from the church of Uchiha as I like to call it now. I wander if Obito was Madarra's spy or his son.
chord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-30, 14:47   Link #76
naruto89

Quote:
Originally Posted by chord View Post
Has any body wandered how Obito new about the eye transfer technique?
If Itachi learned it from Madarra he didn't read about if from the church of Uchiha as I like to call it now. I wander if Obito was Madarra's spy or his son.
i doubt that madara is the final villan due to the whole surpassing the next generation theme and madara's from the old generation and was defeated in that timeframe, so a new superpower villian that surpasses the old should appear

itachi>>>madara
pein>>>rikudo sennin

Last edited by NightWish; 2008-01-30 at 15:31. Reason: Needless remark removed, please keep it civil...
naruto89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-30, 15:03   Link #77
chord
Banned

But I do agree with naruto89 on the fact that the theme does seem to be surpassing the generation. So Madarra might get beat by Sasuke or Itachi wich ever one becomes the next EMS user.
I think that is why Madarra said that Sasuke has better eyes that Itahci because he knows that he can surpass Itachi and beat the living poop out of him, and then he will come for Madarra, making Sasuke the ultimate bad guy in the end. Like Orochimaru was in the beginning of the story.
chord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-30, 15:14   Link #78
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

Nah Sasuke will probably rebuild his clan when some random next powerful ninja comes out of nowhere and will be the new village, having some relation to Konoha as Konoha creates the most screwed villains ever!!!
HiroInazuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-30, 15:44   Link #79
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

So basically the pic where the hand is coming toward Sasuke's face is supposed to be the canon spoiler? Gee, I can't really picture Sasuke being blind hopefully something he does will turn it all around seeing as how he has kept up with Itachi since the showdown began. I can see Itachi being blinded, thus losing Mangekyou Sharingan and his sight altoghter .
Old 2008-01-30, 15:56   Link #80
naruto89

its speculated that the spoiler pic is fake and is merely an adjusted picture from the previous chapter (when madara plucked out his brother's eye's) the suspected reason's for such claims is
- sasuke's lips (no comment)
- itachi's fingers
- sasuke's hairline (not too sure about that one)
Spoiler for pic:

tbh right about now there is no confirmed spoilers
naruto89 is offline   Reply With Quote