AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-12-16, 10:09   Link #1
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

[Manga] Chapter 429 Discussion

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant part of the chapters. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are ok, crops of pictures are ok as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 11:51   Link #2
SuigetsuKun
Circus Clown

Are you kidding? Shizune is Nagato!?

Wow, did you know Nagato and Yamato are famous Japanese ships?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_battleship_Nagato
And instead of trying to impose on your mind, you adjust yourself to your opponent like water pressing on an earthen wall. It flows through the slightest crack. Running water never grows stale. So you just have to 'keep on flowing'. Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
http://forums.animesuki.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=83552&dateline=122831  7993
SuigetsuKun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 11:55   Link #3
OtseisRagnarok
Manifesto
*Author

Send a message via AIM to OtseisRagnarok
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuigetsuKun View Post
Are you kidding? Shizune is Nagato!?
Please tell me you made that up....
Actually, please tell me that that is real. I might actually have respect for Kishimoto if that were real.
OtseisRagnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 12:04   Link #4
SuigetsuKun
Circus Clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by OtseisRagnarok View Post
Please tell me you made that up....
Actually, please tell me that that is real. I might actually have respect for Kishimoto if that were real.
I'm sorry to destroy your illusions, I haven't read the manga yet, but it came up my mind and I think it would be funny because she's actually had no screentime, not even in anime fillers. It would be the perfect joke. At first, Pain acts as if he can read minds, even to disguise his identity as Shizune and he tells his knowledge to Tsunade while he hasn't even read Shizune's mind because he simply is her. They look similar and the age would totally fit.

Today I read that Masashi Kishimoto's favourite character is Sasuke and that Sasuke is the hardest to draw.
And instead of trying to impose on your mind, you adjust yourself to your opponent like water pressing on an earthen wall. It flows through the slightest crack. Running water never grows stale. So you just have to 'keep on flowing'. Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
http://forums.animesuki.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=83552&dateline=122831  7993
Old 2008-12-16, 13:42   Link #5
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Quote:
Today I read that Masashi Kishimoto's favourite character is Sasuke.
No kidding...

Wonder what Zetsu is doing during all of this chaos?
Old 2008-12-16, 13:43   Link #6
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohei View Post
Waiting for another Pain body to die again so he can have dinner...
MidnightViper88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 13:56   Link #7
james0246

Prediction:

Pain will leave Konoha, but not before giving one good Force Push to the Hokage Tower knocking it over.

With Konohamaru, Naraka-Pain will stand, clearly undamaged, and say "Is that it?", and then proceed to smack Konohamaru a few times, before leaving.

Human-Pain will rip off Shizune's head (as a trophey to wear around his neck), and then erase Inochi's and Ino's minds (the ANBU member will die).

Konan will use origami frogs to eat all of the insects surrounding her, and then she will escape.

Animal-Pain will ride a Wild Stallion out of Konoha. She will also summon 3 Faced-Pain's body, since he is a little dismembered currently.

And, Hungry-Ghost-Pain will be satiated and leave without paying the check.

Finally, Danzou will run out of his little hole, cahsing Pain, screaming (for all Konoha to hear) "Wait, you forgot to kill the Hokage!"

The End

Last edited by james0246; 2008-12-16 at 16:48.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 14:10   Link #8
9TailsOfDestruction
Taicho

Quote:
I still think Zetzu is Nagato, he's like in some wall near the other Pains sending them chakra signals and controlling them.
Old 2008-12-16, 14:47   Link #9
Pentium
Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9TailsOfDestruction View Post
I still think Zetzu is Nagato, he's like in some wall near the other Pains sending them chakra signals and controlling them.
Thats actually quite feasible. Zetsu seems to be an important character but to the extent of being the leader I'm not so sure although thats probably the case.

Quote by Cub-Sama: Say that to Raikage who's awesomeness can only be compared to what would happen if Samuel L MOTHERF*CKING Jackson and Mr. T had a child who was raised by Rambo. Even with Sage Mode I think Raikage can b*tch slap Naruto into next week.
Pentium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 15:29   Link #10
sasuke2007
Missing-Nin

shame Team Gai won't get any screen time 'cause Pain-sama is leaving now
Unless they are sent on pursuit to follow him

It's Showtime
sasuke2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 15:40   Link #11
SuigetsuKun
Circus Clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke2007 View Post
shame Team Gai won't get any screen time 'cause Pain-sama is leaving now
Unless they are sent on pursuit to follow him
No one is leaving because the fastest Team in Konoha is... too slow for Pain
Old 2008-12-16, 15:57   Link #12
Ero-Senn1n

There are two spoilers out. In one the genin team of Konohamaru joins him to fight Pain who was of course not killed by rasengan. In the other Pain makes a deidara-level explosion and wipes out most of Konoha. I must say that the first spoiler is so bad and the second is so awesome that the first is more probable to be true

Quote:
Of course he is filming his next movie, "The Destruction of Konoha", Madara will be the first to watch it
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 16:22   Link #13
desert punk
pimp of the seas

Send a message via MSN to desert punk
when are we gonna see all the kages beat on sasuke? (I was so excited but then it never happened )
desert punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 17:49   Link #14
chuckcsf

So where are the fake spoilers???

I was reading one where Shizune's soul got sucked out. That would really suck!
chuckcsf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 17:55   Link #15
SuigetsuKun
Circus Clown

Well, concerning what I read, Shizune is Nagato and Pain feigns to pull out her soul, but then she transforms back into a male being, adult Nagato with Rin'negan. He silently tells the others that they are going to die and takes all the chakra from the other Pains...
Naruto is about to complete his training. He's really using KB to gather natural energy...
Team Gai arrives at Konoha. Neji scouts Nagato using sharingan... somehow says there's a massive amount of chakra being gathered... so they go there.
All of Pain's bodies go there aswell. Tsunade and ANBU follow them.

Next chapter: Konoha's Dawn
Old 2008-12-16, 18:03   Link #16
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
You know what would be awesome? If Pain killed Danzou just for the hell of it after seeing him.
Old 2008-12-16, 18:21   Link #17
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Well, concerning what I read, Shizune is Nagato and Pain feigns to pull out her soul, but then she transforms back into a male being, adult Nagato with Rin'negan. He silently tells the others that they are going to die and takes all the chakra from the other Pains...
Naruto is about to complete his training. He's really using KB to gather natural energy...
Team Gai arrives at Konoha. Neji scouts Nagato using sharingan... somehow says there's a massive amount of chakra being gathered... so they go there.
All of Pain's bodies go there aswell. Tsunade and ANBU follow them.

Next chapter: Konoha's Dawn
That's a bad joke.
Nagato (the rinnegan user) using the Sharingan? Why would he use a less powerfull doujutsu? Even if he could somehow switch it. (which would be totally bad ass..switch between those 3 doujutsu's...Sharin-Rinne-Byaku Gan)

I don't mind if Shizune dies... she has no faith in Naruto anyways.. i hope Anko survives and will marry Kakashi in the future.. she's the best female jounin in every possible way .

Perhaps Gai will die... using all 8 gates. To save Tsunade.
Old 2008-12-16, 18:30   Link #18
ChronoReverse

That was probably referring to Neji actually but I think it was a typo and he meant Byakugan. I wonder when real spoilers will come.
ChronoReverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 18:52   Link #19
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Shizune=Tsunades helper person right?? Just making sure.
Old 2008-12-16, 19:02   Link #20
Gamma_Sennin

The explosion spoiler is to good to be true... so much action... and "summon greater than bunta" ... sorta makes tsundae look even worse though... as she looks like she is going to be saved.. or maybe 2v1... saying that.. the 2nd spoiler seem alot more plausible... kishi would never give us all a xmas present like that with such fast paced action.. but if he does.. :O Gonna be fun chapter this week
Gamma_Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote