Old 2009-01-13, 14:37   Link #1162
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
^_^ monthy python comes to mind...
Lol, I remember that

Also if Kakashi loses all his legs since Kishi made all the Naruto cast watch DBZ, whilst Naruto goes Super Saiyan, Kakashi will do a piccolo

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-13, 15:01   Link #1163
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Do you really think just because Kakashi lost both of his legs, he still wont be badass? honestly what do you take Kakashi for?

Even if he lost both of his legs, heck even if Kakashi lost both of his arms as well, he would still be bad ass lol.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-13, 15:21   Link #1164
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
HeŽd just level his MS Skill to the Max. With Amaterasu or Space-Time Jutsu in your repertoire, you donŽt need legs or arms. Except when youŽre fighting a dbz charakter like Tobi/Sasuke.
ZGoten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-13, 15:30   Link #1165
tatami
back in black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
Do you really think just because Kakashi lost both of his legs, he still wont be badass? honestly what do you take Kakashi for?

Even if he lost both of his legs, heck even if Kakashi lost both of his arms as well, he would still be bad ass lol.
Riiiigghhhhttt....all left of himm will be his ass you know...

reminds me Jimushi Jūbei from basilisk...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-13, 15:35   Link #1166
OtseisRagnarok
Manifesto
*Author

Send a message via AIM to OtseisRagnarok
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGoten View Post
HeŽd just level his MS Skill to the Max. With Amaterasu or Space-Time Jutsu in your repertoire, you donŽt need legs or arms. Except when youŽre fighting a dbz charakter like Tobi/Sasuke.
He's a ninja on wheels!
Surpass that speed, gai!
OtseisRagnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-13, 17:04   Link #1167
Bari_Phillis
It's a.... BEAM!

PYAH!

I hope the story doesn't switch to saskue and the other story right now. In fact, I don't think it's going to happen. Kishimoto wouldn't give us somethign lame after two weeks of nothing. At least, I hope not.

I think it will possibly be naruto beating another pain body but then getting attacked by another one.

Hell, if all goes according to plan, naruto will beat pain completely, like, own him. This would put him at about the same level as saskue if not higher. Damn, the final showdown will be insane.
Old 2009-01-13, 18:15   Link #1168
tensashinigami
ヴァイザード

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bari_Phillis View Post
PYAH!

I hope the story doesn't switch to saskue and the other story right now. In fact, I don't think it's going to happen. Kishimoto wouldn't give us somethign lame after two weeks of nothing. At least, I hope not.

I think it will possibly be naruto beating another pain body but then getting attacked by another one.

Hell, if all goes according to plan, naruto will beat pain completely, like, own him. This would put him at about the same level as saskue if not higher. Damn, the final showdown will be insane.
Don't get your hopes up to high.
tensashinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-13, 18:26   Link #1169
chuckcsf

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
Riiiigghhhhttt....all left of himm will be his ass you know...

reminds me Jimushi Jūbei from basilisk...
...or that Adult Swim show Assey Mcgee. (I'm not sure about the spelling)
chuckcsf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-13, 18:34   Link #1170
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bari_Phillis View Post
PYAH!

You know, the spoiler considered the most likely on 2ch right now is even worse for a Naruto fan.

Spoiler:
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-13, 19:56   Link #1171
cheese4u
da big boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
You know, the spoiler considered the most likely on 2ch right now is even worse for a Naruto fan.

Spoiler:
This spoiler seems more kishimoto-esque, but still I couldn't imagine no fighting after the huge build up (but then again that's a Kishimoto-esque move as well).
Ya know, when a man works hard his entire life enduring hundreds of ladies, many of whom he does not even remember you'd like to think that at the end of the day he will be given a lot of money, without having had to earn it. -Leon Phelps
cheese4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-14, 11:20   Link #1172
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese4u View Post
This spoiler seems more kishimoto-esque, but still I couldn't imagine no fighting after the huge build up (but then again that's a Kishimoto-esque move as well).
Actually I think it is a quite good move, Naruto just got an uber strong power up just to be informed that Sasuke is with Akatsuki after Itachi told him that it is up to him to stop Sasuke, it could cause a development of Naruto and his resolve and for him to stop the childish nonsense and truly become a genius.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote