AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-01-23, 10:49   Link #161
ri0

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
how many of pain's bodies are out for the time being? 2 from his wind shuriken, 2 from bunta and 1 from 2x rasengan. im glad to see wind shuriken is being used as it is supposed to be.
Asura Path crushed by Naruto's fist, Preta Path with Frog Katas, Human Path by Rasen Shuriken and Animal Path from Double Rasengan.

That leaves Preta and Naraka Path still standing.
ri0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-23, 11:32   Link #162
tatami
back in black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
hmmm, before the flamming about "tireness" starts, let me say something... that's doesn't matters at all... in endurance's terms, Naruto has something to say too.

Now, for plot's sake, is the moment for Pain to make his move, which way?, only Kishimoto knows, but after that comes Naruto's counter.

Naruto was almost "defeated" after the failed FRS against Kakuzu, but, he won.
naruto didnt won it was a double ko actually kakashi finished kakuzu , naruto was out so as kakuzu...for me its a double ko.

but naruto will win in the end somehow you know...its a rule but , i wish , he would finish the fight hiomself for once , without any help from outside...even pain runs i would accept that (which he doesnt need to...)
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-23, 11:33   Link #163
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
rasengan rasengan and more rasengan...go kishi go...
And what's wrong with that? The first time Naruto learned Rasengan, that's all he ever did; He was limited to just a plain Rasengan...Years later with more experience and training under his belt, he adds wind element to create Futon Rasen-Shuriken...Now with the extra power of Sage Mode, he can create an uber-large Rasengan, use two Rasengan at the same time, and fastball a Futon Rasen-Shuriken...

Oh, wait, because we all loved Naruto when he was boring and did the same shit over and over again without any variation...

Keyword: Variation
MidnightViper88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-23, 11:34   Link #164
chuckcsf

The FRS was pretty disappointing. Actually it was disappointing the first time he used it against Kakuzu. It made a huge crater and attacked Kakuzu in the cellular level but it didn't kill him. Now it only killed one Body and used up a lot of his chakra. It wasn't even that big of an explosion this time. I would think the explosion would have affected other bodies of Pain since they were pretty close. Oh well... enough of the whining.

Now that he is out of Sage mode, I think Pain will be beating the crap out of him and he will be saved by Kakashi.
chuckcsf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-23, 11:44   Link #165
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckcsf View Post
The FRS was pretty disappointing. Actually it was disappointing the first time he used it against Kakuzu. It made a huge crater and attacked Kakuzu in the cellular level but it didn't kill him. Now it only killed one Body and used up a lot of his chakra. It wasn't even that big of an explosion this time. I would think the explosion would have affected other bodies of Pain since they were pretty close. Oh well... enough of the whining.

Now that he is out of Sage mode, I think Pain will be beating the crap out of him and he will be saved by Kakashi.

although long range frs may have weakened in power its most useful merits is that it expands, if someone doesn't know it does that, if u barely dodge it, u are screwed when it expands

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-23, 11:45   Link #166
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightViper88 View Post
And what's wrong with that? The first time Naruto learned Rasengan, that's all he ever did; He was limited to just a plain Rasengan...Years later with more experience and training under his belt, he adds wind element to create Futon Rasen-Shuriken...Now with the extra power of Sage Mode, he can create an uber-large Rasengan, use two Rasengan at the same time, and fastball a Futon Rasen-Shuriken...
Personally all I want is jutsus completely unrelated to rasengan, if this chapter got animated properly it would be a great scene especially if Bones does it cos they know how to do a battle scene (Soul Eater), the rasengans were cool but I grow bored of hearing it, I want Fuuton:BLAH BLAH BLAH random name that I probably wont remember or Sage Tech: Blah blach blah, he has enough rasengans teach the boy techniques he can use in other situations.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-23, 11:54   Link #167
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

still waiting for the real nagato

but i hope to see the full kyuubi form from naruto and pwn all the remaining bodies, then nagato would pop up as a final boss of this arc. I wonder if kishi has the gut to have kyuubi extracted and kill naruto by doing it.

or may be hachibi/killer bee wil be dropping in and say hi
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-23, 12:03   Link #168
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
naruto didnt won it was a double ko actually kakashi finished kakuzu , naruto was out so as kakuzu...for me its a double ko.
No... Naruto won... i'm not speaking on "anime" terms, i'm speaking from a "war-tactics" analogy. You defeat an enemy not without casualties, you defeat an enemy when this fellow cant fight anymore. Naruto defeat Kakuzu sameway Shikamaru defeated Hidan by not letting both keep fighting. Technically Hidan is still "alive".

Quote:
but naruto will win in the end somehow you know...its a rule but , i wish , he would finish the fight hiomself for once , without any help from outside...even pain runs i would accept that (which he doesnt need to...)
the issue here is not Naruto nor Pain. It is something that i pointed way before: we cant anticipate was it would happen based in our like/dislike on characters.

Im a Naruto Shipper, but i know that he would messed up at some point and he will need some help, but i already know that he is destinated to be the hero of this manga.
Old 2009-01-23, 12:14   Link #169
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Actually Hidan is most probably dead by now because his immortality could only goes on as long as he was killing people.
And Naruto did win, exhausted with a broken arm =/= dying with all your chakra paths permanently destroyed.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-23, 12:22   Link #170
Agallion

Send a message via AIM to Agallion
I like the idea of naruto sending a clone out and him regathering nature energy inside the toads mouth

I dont think they would show a thought bubble from a clone
Agallion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-23, 12:23   Link #171
Cadorna

Send a message via MSN to Cadorna
Quote:
Originally Posted by ri0 View Post
Asura Path crushed by Naruto's fist, Preta Path with Frog Katas, Human Path by Rasen Shuriken and Animal Path from Double Rasengan.

That leaves Preta and Naraka Path still standing.
Asura Path was killed with a Rasengan, the normal version
Old 2009-01-23, 12:26   Link #172
chuckcsf

Naruto create 2 clones at the start of this chapter but he didn't even use them to create the FRS, or atleast it didn't show him using them to create it. Are we just to asume he needed them to create the FRS? I mean, he even created 2 Rasengan by himself so he doesn't look like he needs help from his clones. I wonder also if he can only do the one hand Rasengan when he is on Sage mode...
chuckcsf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-23, 12:26   Link #173
Wargumm1i
Hentai

I have a good feeling that Naruto will go Kyuubi and destroy them.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-23, 12:32   Link #174
tatami
back in black

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightViper88 View Post

Oh, wait, because we all loved Naruto when he was boring and did the same shit over and over again without any variation...

Keyword: Variation
search this word : creativity

even there is 100 variation of rasengan , it doesnt make that much difference...its still rasengan , it maybe bigger in size , double handed , linked , chained , glowing , expanding ...its still rasengan... and until he created rasenshuriken it doesnt add anything at all to the jutsu , now he can throw it...its not a new thing everyone here did guess it...

sasuke now doing kirin and other original moves along with chidori variations (and I mean real ones like full body chidori and chidori needles , chidori swordy thing)

never liked naruto using same moves , thats why i said rasengan rasengan and rasengan...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Actually Hidan is most probably dead by now because his immortality could only goes on as long as he was killing people.
And Naruto did win, exhausted with a broken arm =/= dying with all your chakra paths permanently destroyed.
does he now? he was out couldnt move and hospitilised , kakuzu still may capture hearts (MAYBE) and live...destroyed chakra paths =/= dying too. he was still dangerous somehow and thats why kakashi killed him instead of captuing him (if he wasnt able to move or posses any danger to them he wouldnt finish him off..)
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-23, 12:47   Link #175
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
does he now? he was out couldnt move and hospitilised , kakuzu still may capture hearts (MAYBE) and live...destroyed chakra paths =/= dying too. he was still dangerous somehow and thats why kakashi killed him instead of captuing him (if he wasnt able to move or posses any danger to them he wouldnt finish him off..)
No he couldn't.
Kakuzu was screwed no matter what, he couldn't use chakra ever again, his cells were disconnected and no amount of medical ninjutsu could repair it.
Chakra isn't just fancy blue stuff you make jutsu with, without it you die. Chakra exhaustion alone can kill you which is why Kakashi is in such a predicament now and why Sasuke was so badly hurt after his fight against Itachi.
Kakashi merely gave the coup de grace.
Old 2009-01-23, 12:53   Link #176
MrCapcom
Kage Bunshin Noob Jutsu

Send a message via AIM to MrCapcom Send a message via MSN to MrCapcom Send a message via Yahoo to MrCapcom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
No he couldn't.
Kakuzu was screwed no matter what, he couldn't use chakra ever again, his cells were disconnected and no amount of medical ninjutsu could repair it.
Chakra isn't just fancy blue stuff you make jutsu with, without it you die. Chakra exhaustion alone can kill you which is why Kakashi is in such a predicament now and why Sasuke was so badly hurt after his fight against Itachi.
Kakashi merely gave the coup de grace.
Kinda like in the movies where you see a wounded deer and someone just goes up to it and snaps its neck. it was gonna die you just helped it get to that point faster
Old 2009-01-23, 13:00   Link #177
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Well , A Rasengan Shuriken , just with his name , we know it can be throw away !
Naruto did it . But now , Seninn mode off , what will happens next? Kyubi will save his life or someone runs and save him ? Well , wait for the next .
Ah forgot , the new jutsu was The Rasenga Shuriken Throw Away ? if it was that , wow what a new jutsu ....
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-23, 13:01   Link #178
ri0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadorna View Post
Asura Path was killed with a Rasengan, the normal version
Ha, you're right... didn't see that as I read it first time.

But at all guys that keep complaining about different styles of Rasengan: Remember, that the fourth Hokage invented that Jutsu and it was halfway complete.
The fact alone that Naruto managed to add Wind Chakra was, in my eyes, a feat nobody could have ever thought of. Now he was even able to throw this nuclear bomb. Now tell me why Naruto shouldn't focus on such a strong jutsu?
He showed excellent Taijutsu, the few Ninjutsu he mastered are at Kage-Level and people are still bitching about his fighting style.
If he somehow masters the Ninetails-Chakra he is able to get out of every Genjutsu, has a nearly unlimited Chakra-Pool and regenerates serious wounds in a few seconds. It was said that he shouldn't rely on the Ninetails, but as you can see, Killerbee himself was a pretty strong Shinobi but with his Beast, he was nearly invincible. Imagine Naruto five minutes (I think he will learn to do it longer though) in Sage-Mode and afterwards going three Tails or even further accompanied by Gamabunta, Fukasaku and Shima - uber pwnage.

I would wish for Naruto to learn some Jutsu like the Hair Needle Barrage or stuff like that. It would make his fighting style a little bit more flexible... and for him to learn new stuff is no problem at all.
ri0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-23, 13:09   Link #179
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
still waiting for the real nagato

but i hope to see the full kyuubi form from naruto and pwn all the remaining bodies, then nagato would pop up as a final boss of this arc. I wonder if kishi has the gut to have kyuubi extracted and kill naruto by doing it.

or may be hachibi/killer bee wil be dropping in and say hi

well it is time for the Kyuubi to actually do something other then just sit around looking mean. A fully conscenious Naruto+all nine tails.
Old 2009-01-23, 13:12   Link #180
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

ri0 you problably meant a feat nobody else could have performed because both Yondaime and Kakashi thought about it even before Naruto was born.

Anyway Naruto is not done with Sage-mode for this fight just yet, we didn't see what Naruto figured out when Fukasaku made the cheesy looking right and left comment.