Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2019-05-18, 17:57   Link #1
Blueknight78

Anime NYC ban of some types "cosplays"

https://boundingintocomics.com/2019/...organizations/

well it's really look's like it's happening more and more "freedom" is being take away because of some "peoples which feel they feelings" are more importante than others freedom to have fun.

more and more places like funanimation and crunchyroll keep pushing they SJW agenda following the trend of total hate and ban of anything they don't like as if they are the 'world bosses" thanks to the mob world of the internet.

to be fair it's not just one side problem we have that "right vs left" but it's start to affect places which they "where not supposed to affect" at last not in that way.
Old 2019-05-19, 02:53   Link #2
Tenzen12

I can understand actual nazzi uniform, but this rule pretty much could shut down majority of FMA cosplays, AgK Esdeath would be probably bad too. I also remember some article about "toxic nazzi worship" talking about Girls und Panzer.

Gundam fans would be probably hurt by this most...
Old 2019-05-19, 08:19   Link #3
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Funny how they ban Tanya cosplays while promoting the movie at the event.
Old 2019-05-19, 09:49   Link #4
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
Funny how they ban Tanya cosplays while promoting the movie at the event.
yeah not totally hipocresy and crap action, this show they disrespect level, by trying to say "we are not crap peoples" we just act crap see".

And this coming from the "freedom country", the place where all that crap toxity born with that mob/boss mentality of "victimization" and use it to censorship whatever they want otherwise they will turn your life in hell "just because they can".

in the same way i want to see nazi and white supremacist and others shit peoples burn in hell and good as dead the same goes to the other side and i want that "extremists SJW also get the end of stick and stop that nonsense bossing around thinking they can rule others lifes, what is more fun which the place where they really need to focus which where places where slavery, and shit woman treatment exist they do say a single thing and ignore but places where it's almost non exist they love to find any excuse to bash whatever they want just because that places not gonna "react to them".

i really hate all that toxity going from comics, to games and also trying to harm anime/manga just because "they can".

Everything now must be about "social issues" peoples can't have fun, really is being the worst time to be "living".
Old 2019-05-19, 10:13   Link #5
Renchan

What constitutes "Costumes must be appropriate to wear in public – if you can’t wear it on the streets of New York, you can’t wear it in Anime NYC." I get it if it's actually naked/bodypaint, but does that inappropriate thing includes bikini-like costume like Cerberus from Rage of Bahamut are banned?

I'm guessing, sexy full body suit like Catwoman is still okay.
Old 2019-05-19, 13:51   Link #6
Nivek von Beldo

Simple don't got to the event, got to an alternative one, hurt when matter..their wallets
Old 2019-05-19, 16:40   Link #7
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

An understandable decision.

Anime already has a bad reputation in America, no need to make it worse by making people think that anime fans are neo-Nazis, especially since that bunch already are infesting the community.

Besides, anime's weird fetishization of Nazi Germany is creepy anyway.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Old 2019-05-19, 19:45   Link #8
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
An understandable decision.

Anime already has a bad reputation in America, no need to make it worse by making people think that anime fans are neo-Nazis, especially since that bunch already are infesting the community.

Besides, anime's weird fetishization of Nazi Germany is creepy anyway.
yeah because "america" can boss what peoples like or not and what is "bad or not", because they "feel being the savior of mankind" and everyone must follow they "perfect code conduct" and being anything different is a "perv, nazi, monster.

this is why anime is getting bad reputation in first place because "SJW" and peopls which think like that "about bad reputation" are the ones making things bad, i would really love finally japan get upset over "amurica" and ban animes to go to america, because they are tired of being called "perverterd" molesters and all others things "high ground moral peoples like to call" just because "they forget about difference between cultures.

and in this case not everyone using a "black type" cloth is automatic a nazi or wanna be nazi and label peoples nazi just because of that is pretty "disgusting and prejudce itself its only show how low peoples can go because they "feelings".

i totally agree the better way is stop to go and maybe also stop to support crunchyroll and funimation which are the ones behind that craps with they SJW agenda.

we already saw a "OK" sginal being called a nazi simbol just because a random person post a image (i'm glad it's just another "mu america only crap") but this show how bad things are goind, what will be next ban huge because nazis are hugging each other???

a person cosplaying even as a "nazi"(aka red skull) would never be called a "nazi for that" or being banned for that because it's just a cosplay and he is not even "naked", if was a "almost naked cosplay i would understood but that sort of cosplay only show how much low down SJW are going into they "agenda".
Old 2019-05-19, 20:55   Link #9
relentlessflame

*Administrator

While we might be able to have a balanced discussion about this issue, it's clear that this thread is just an opportunity for the OP to get on their soapbox, so no balanced discussion will happen here. I'm locking the thread.