AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-01-21, 09:52   Link #1
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

[Manga] Chapter 432 Discussion

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant part of the chapters. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are ok, crops of pictures are ok as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-21, 10:15   Link #2
Adediran242
Konoha-nin =[(:<@-:)]=

Supposedly, this has been confirmed.

Spoiler for Confirmed chapter:

As have these pictures.

Spoiler for pictures:

Take a good look at the second one. See anything you like?

Desperately need a good artist with some time on their hands. PM me if you are him (or her)

Last edited by Adediran242; 2009-01-21 at 10:20. Reason: Pictures
Adediran242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-21, 10:15   Link #3
Animecentred

Wow, i have for once read spoilers and believed them (Naruto uses FRS)

If they are true i will bask forever in his moment of glory as he will surely get unlucky the next chapter as his Sage mode runs out
Old 2009-01-21, 10:18   Link #4
mahbod

the above spoiler is true here is a video , with basically the whole chapter its hard to make out images but it confirms the content

http://wordonmars.wordpress.com/2009...31-discussion/
mahbod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-21, 10:27   Link #5
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

I had a bad feeling something like this might happen...about a limit or time limit of the Sennin Mode. It was too good to be true..anyway.. Looks like Pain still isnt impressed.
Old 2009-01-21, 10:27   Link #6
Adediran242

Looking forward to seeing the Rasen-ren-gan in action. If anyone has a picture of it, post it up. PLZPLZPLZ.

Desperately need a good artist with some time on their hands. PM me if you are him (or her)
Old 2009-01-21, 11:16   Link #7
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
I had a bad feeling something like this might happen...about a limit or time limit of the Sennin Mode. It was too good to be true..anyway.. Looks like Pain still isnt impressed.
Fukasaku pointed that way before, about the limitations of Sennin Mode.

but those limitations always are only at beginning, you can remember Goku pre-SSJ (Kaioken?), Masked Ichigo, etc...

Overall... Naruto now is seriously powered up... now Naruto it is not just a Melee fighter (mid range jutsu is a bless for him), and he has serious ninjutsu AND taijutsu... I wanna see Naruto attacked by Genjutsu and i can expect that Itachi's aid will be showed up finally.
Old 2009-01-21, 11:52   Link #8
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
What are you talking about? We knew for a fact that Sage-mode only last for 5 minutes. The weakness of Sage-mode are meant to be surmounted by working together with another Sage (in the case of Jiraiya he "fused" with Shima and Fukasaku) but it's impossible for Naruto because the Kyubi prevents it.
Naruto is meant to figure out eventually that he can use a Kage Bunshin to get ride of this limitation.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-21, 11:53   Link #9
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
Fukasaku pointed that way before, about the limitations of Sennin Mode.

but those limitations always are only at beginning, you can remember Goku pre-SSJ (Kaioken?), Masked Ichigo, etc...

Overall... Naruto now is seriously powered up... now Naruto it is not just a Melee fighter (mid range jutsu is a bless for him), and he has serious ninjutsu AND taijutsu... I wanna see Naruto attacked by Genjutsu and i can expect that Itachi's aid will be showed up finally.
I think Naruto's pretty good against Genjutsu.... it was pretty unfair from the beginning....his matchup against Itachi. Who happens to be a master in Genjutsu.
Kurenai disspelled his genjutsu(counter) but she is also a master in genjutsu.

Jiraiya and Naruto arent masters in genjutsu but i am sure they know how to deal with it...(when it's someone other than Itachi )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
What are you talking about? We knew for a fact that Sage-mode only last for 5 minutes. The weakness of Sage-mode are meant to be surmounted by working together with another Sage (in the case of Jiraiya he "fused" with Shima and Fukasaku) but it's impossible for Naruto because the Kyubi prevents it.
Naruto is meant to figure out eventually that he can use a Kage Bunshin to get ride of this limitation.
Must've been a deja vu then...because i probably missed it or forgot about it.
Old 2009-01-21, 11:53   Link #10
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
for some reason i feel kinda disapointed if its Frs.. i was expecting something new. but i still have hope that jiraiya's that jutsu is so badass that it is being reserved for the last boss...

also now that seinen power is depleted maybe we can see if that scroll serve some function (maybe its just a fashion statement)

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-21, 12:11   Link #11
irvinethearcher
Angriest Angel

According to the link given above the only one pain who is left is god realm pain.
That would mean that that nasty one, who could ressurect the others, is out of the way and pain should be no danger anymore. I don't think that god realm is a match for the frog sage couple.
Old 2009-01-21, 12:50   Link #12
Divinegundam

What is EMS; is it the permanent Mangekyou Sharingan? Also what sharingan does Susake have now it does not look like the Mangekyou Sharingan? Also what is FRS

" Yes; I watched Naruto 15 years ago, it was called Dragon Ball Z"

MY AMV of Tieria/Virtue/Nadleeh http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTKrCKoohjU
Divinegundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-21, 13:10   Link #13
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Fuuton:Rasen-shuriken or FRS for short
EMS is permanent Mangekyou sharingan, his doesn't look like the rest but has the same powers, he used Amaterasu against Kirabi.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-21, 13:11   Link #14
james0246

^Well, that is a little off-topic, but okay: EMS - Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan (yes it is a Mangekyo Sharingan that is never damaged); Sasuke has the MS, but he has a singularly unique design; FRS - Fuuton: RasenShuriken otherwise known as Giant Whirly Ball of Death (tm)...

edit: Beaten to the punch...
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-21, 13:14   Link #15
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Also note that he has the normal MS, his eyesight's still deteriorating.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-21, 13:26   Link #16
Divinegundam

Thanks i thought it would be more like IMS for infinite but Eternal sounds better. Can't wait to see Naruto combine the Sage mode with the Kyubi chakra perhaps this will keep the Sharingan users from control the 9 tails. Also i think Pain used up a lot of chakra when he blew up Konoha so even is sage mode runs out it will still be a even battle.

" Yes; I watched Naruto 15 years ago, it was called Dragon Ball Z"

MY AMV of Tieria/Virtue/Nadleeh http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTKrCKoohjU
Divinegundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-21, 13:46   Link #17
chuckcsf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divinegundam View Post
Thanks i thought it would be more like IMS for infinite but Eternal sounds better. Can't wait to see Naruto combine the Sage mode with the Kyubi chakra perhaps this will keep the Sharingan users from control the 9 tails. Also i think Pain used up a lot of chakra when he blew up Konoha so even is sage mode runs out it will still be a even battle.
What Sauske has now is called PMS also know as Primitive Mangekyu Sharingan.

So he has been running around spreading the wrath of his PMS.
chuckcsf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-21, 13:58   Link #18
Adediran242

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckcsf View Post
What Sauske has now is called PMS also know as Primitive Mangekyu Sharingan.

So he has been running around spreading the wrath of his PMS.
My fiancee does the exact same thing. Except she has brown eyes, not red.

Old 2009-01-21, 14:26   Link #19
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
What do you mean by using a Kage Bunshin to get over the limitation? The limitation of being able to use Sennin Mode for only 5 minutes? So no matter how much Naruto has perfected Sennin Mode, he can only use it for 5 minutes? I thought being able to achieve it without sitting still for half an hour was his way of overcoming the fusion, so then would the Kage Bunshin serve? Are you saying it can go sit stilll for as long as he needs somewhere hidden so Naruto can have an indefinite Sennin Mode (I thought that would be the way he achieved Sennin Mode when fusing with Fukasaku was out of the question in the beginning)?
Old 2009-01-21, 14:26   Link #20
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

So basically the completed FRS is a nastier version of the Destroto Disk. Who says Krillin was a nobody?

Spoiler for Destructo Disk!:

So Deva Pain is the only one left. Naruto looks out of Sage Mode, but they know the weakness with Deva Pain's Shinra Tensei and he can't use it on a large scale anymore. Unless these corpses have a self destruct mechanism, there is little left the Deva body can do but flee.

Unless Kishi makes up some new type of power for Pein, Naruto won and has become the strongest character in the manga by far when in Sage Mode. Quickest major fight ever.