AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-07-09, 21:45   Link #61
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
the thing is that kouta is not especially interested on the little idol girl.
Feelings can develop though, it's only one chapter. But given they are the same age, it's rational to think they make a better 'fit'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO
The best part is he saved her because of what Natsuki said. So I predict she will fall for Kouta but will inadvertently push him to another girl. Maybe? If the age difference wasn't so large I'd bet on it, but who knows.
The gap isn't that large, it's only 4 years. They don't have to have a physical relationship but can still love each other. I could see a time gap happening if there's a Natsuki route (and if the author wants to be serious), like 5 years after when Kouta is now in university and Natsuki has a job somewhere. They could make it so that Natsuki due to some circumstance has to leave Kouta and Kouta swears he only likes her and no one else then the two meet by fate 5 years after on the street or something, you know those cliche stuff. But it certainly works.
Old 2009-07-10, 01:28   Link #62
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
Feelings can develop though, it's only one chapter. But given they are the same age, it's rational to think they make a better 'fit'.

The gap isn't that large, it's only 4 years. They don't have to have a physical relationship but can still love each other. I could see a time gap happening if there's a Natsuki route (and if the author wants to be serious), like 5 years after when Kouta is now in university and Natsuki has a job somewhere. They could make it so that Natsuki due to some circumstance has to leave Kouta and Kouta swears he only likes her and no one else then the two meet by fate 5 years after on the street or something, you know those cliche stuff. But it certainly works.
I consider same age or an age gap in between 1-6 years the ideal for couples either way. The Age gap can be bigger as both parties get older, but for teenagers and people in their twenty the 1-6 year gap works the best, More than that is not impossible but causes too much trouble.
Old 2009-07-10, 01:37   Link #63
Eak
One angry cloud.

I am basing all this from the mangaka's track record and how she usually deals with characters.. but who knows!

On another note... Natsuki's character reminds of me Mamimi Samejima from FLCL (for those who haven't seen FLCL you are missing out tremendously).
Old 2009-07-10, 07:22   Link #64
Freeter
beyond

Well, that sure took long enough...

Spoiler for 02 pics:

Not much activity in the 2ch spoiler thread these past few days, I guess Himajin's not interested in this series (or he is and he's hogging the pics all to himself )? Anyway, if he doesn't post early spoilers for ch. 3 then I won't bother waiting.
Old 2009-07-10, 08:32   Link #65
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
Well, that sure took long enough...

Spoiler for 02 pics:

Not much activity in the 2ch spoiler thread these past few days, I guess Himajin's not interested in this series (or he is and he's hogging the pics all to himself )? Anyway, if he doesn't post early spoilers for ch. 3 then I won't bother waiting.
huh, ok I'm all for ecchi and what not but I was thinking there was a little more to this series altho from looking at that first image I guess its just some good auld ecchi galore probably with usual shenanigans and what not drama thrown in for good measure.

well all I can say is bloody lucky wee bastard!
Old 2009-07-10, 09:32   Link #66
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eak View Post
I am basing all this from the mangaka's track record and how she usually deals with characters.. but who knows!

On another note... Natsuki's character reminds of me Mamimi Samejima from FLCL (for those who haven't seen FLCL you are missing out tremendously).
Really? I think she's more like Haruko. Showing up out of nowhere and becoming the kid's housekeeper while doing lewd things to him.
Old 2009-07-10, 10:35   Link #67
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
That is true but when you are that young, four years is a lot. Both socially and mentally. Not that Natsuki seems all that mature though. haha. And time skips are always a good tool for any story so yeah, lol.
Old 2009-07-10, 18:17   Link #68
Johnny
Working the bags...

Spoiler for ch 2:
Old 2009-07-10, 22:56   Link #69
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Spoiler for ch 2:
Spoiler:
Old 2009-07-11, 10:16   Link #70
aulzon

Just read the latest chapter.

Spoiler for Chapter 2:

The chemistry between Natsuki and Touka is really starting to get together. I have a feeling it might be an oneechan ending... but then again I thought it was going to be an Aya ending as well.

2 Chapters and it is a lot more focused than Hatsukoi so it could end up being as long as Ichigo I hope.
Old 2009-07-11, 10:24   Link #71
blade82

yeah but in hatsukoi ther was too much protagonist
i think she do girlfight undergound because she's strong enough to knocked 2 man
Old 2009-07-11, 11:24   Link #72
amuy

I somehow get the feeling that Koutas Dad might have hired Natsuki to live with his son while he's on transfer...
Just so that he got used to girls and know how to act around them in order to get a cool adult and not some random nose-bleed nerd!
Old 2009-07-11, 11:27   Link #73
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Natsuki sure have lewd attitude here Damn that Kouta! I wish that my teen-hood like this too.
But for Kouta to skip school in order to find Natsuki action in his absence will bring him more trouble once she find out. Since she is tasked her self to take care Kouta, even get permission from his father.

but one thing come to my mind...where is his Mother?
Old 2009-07-11, 11:31   Link #74
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by aulzon View Post
Just read the latest chapter.

Spoiler for Chapter 2:
Spoiler for Chapter 2:

Can't wait for next week, this manga is really good so far.
Old 2009-07-11, 12:12   Link #75
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Only in Japan...

That has got to be the luckiest bastard of a 13 year old I have ever seen

Whaaaaaaaa! Jealous, RAGE, kicks wall!

A pretty enjoyable first episode and although cliched, is brilliant. The designs too is "oh my gosh" as expected of Mizuki. Stunning as always.

And quite amusing to think how the scenario can be easily changed into a shoujo manga if the roles were reversed

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2009-07-11, 12:21   Link #76
BlueDo

Geez. where are you guys reading this?
The only place I'm finding it on is MangaHelpers
Old 2009-07-11, 12:55   Link #77
Freeter
beyond

Spoiler for 02:
Old 2009-07-11, 13:20   Link #78
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Ah, gotcha, scanlations for chapter 2! I was just reading the RAW when suddenly it's out.

TWGOK new chapter scanlation is out too

... Okay, I know I'm a slowpoke.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2009-07-11, 13:56   Link #79
AKnightWhoSaysNi!
Bring me a shrubbery!

Wow, chicks loaded.

Next chpt should be interesting!
Old 2009-07-11, 18:19   Link #80
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
chapt 2
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Closed Thread

Tags
comedy, romance, shounen