AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-07-11, 19:31   Link #81
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Spoiler for Chapter 2:
Old 2009-07-11, 19:58   Link #82
Who

I wouldn't be too surprised if she were some kind of hit(wo)man, based on what she showed us in ch 1.
Old 2009-07-11, 22:32   Link #83
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
I'm generally a sincere guy but even I wouldn't pass up the opportunity to be in a bath with Natsuki if I was still 13. Holy crap, there aren't that many decades to live you know.
Old 2009-07-11, 22:44   Link #84
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
I'm generally a sincere guy but even I wouldn't pass up the opportunity to be in a bath with Natsuki if I was still 13. Holy crap, there aren't that many decades to live you know.
it is not that he is innocent and pure. He is just shy to the extreme. Only way he is going to score is if Natsuki rape him. You know he wants her by his nose bleeds. Remember that nose bleed for guys is in manga and anime is the same as getting an erection.
Old 2009-07-12, 00:30   Link #85
Bordix

I'm guessing there's something special about Kouta, I mean what else is a 16 year old girl (that knows kung-fu) gonna do with a 13 year old? from all the people she could runaway to (if she did runaway) why Kouta? There's probably some "secret organization" or "someone" paying her $3,000 a day to protect Kouta, but why now?

or she could just be whoring
Old 2009-07-12, 00:58   Link #86
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bordix View Post
I mean what else is a 16 year old girl (that knows kung-fu) gonna do with a 13 year old?
she is 17 year old
Old 2009-07-12, 01:08   Link #87
Bordix

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
she is 17 year old
I forgot she's 4 years older than em. Anyways, thanks for the correction.
Old 2009-07-12, 02:40   Link #88
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
I'm guessing there's something special about Kouta, I mean what else is a 16 year old girl (that knows kung-fu) gonna do with a 13 year old?
Have sex offcourse
Quote:
from all the people she could runaway to (if she did runaway) why Kouta?.
Because she is Pedophile or should I say Shotacon?
Quote:
There's probably some "secret organization" or "someone" paying her $3,000 a day to protect Kouta, but why now?

or she could just be whoring
That pretty interesting theory. May be his Father not his real father, but some henchmen whose tasked by his actual family member to raise him secretly, safe from any one who want to mess with them. Yakuza or Triad or some secret religion society? like Tohno Family in Typemoon universe

and there is another theory that she is some Fiancee/Wife candidate for that lucky bastard, which arranged long ago in the past. You know, like some Korean drama that their parent can't be together with their respective lover, then make a promise to engaged their descendant. But since one of them have a child before other did, then Natsuki and Kouta have 4 year gap between them.

Quote:
Only way he is going to score is if Natsuki rape him. You know he wants her by his nose bleeds. Remember that nose bleed for guys is in manga and anime is the same as getting an erection.
I think that not the only way for him to score with her...may be Natsuki can coke him with some "Medicine" to make him can't hold it any longer than force her in her own will and this manga will categorized H

Last edited by surerman; 2009-07-12 at 03:01.
Old 2009-07-12, 03:26   Link #89
Tiberium Wolf

Since she took care of those punks like it was nothing, then maybe she is a daughter of yakuza leader. And she is running away coz she doesn't like the yakuza.
Old 2009-07-12, 03:36   Link #90
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Chapter two has quite possible of the one best opening pages i've seen in a long time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
Because she is Pedophile or should I say Shotacon?
I'm waiting for the chapter when she announces this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberium Wolf View Post
Since she took care of those punks like it was nothing, then maybe she is a daughter of yakuza leader. And she is running away coz she doesn't like the yakuza.
We see a girl her age know self defense a lot in anime and manga, so it could just be that.

Last edited by Shiroth; 2009-07-12 at 03:47.
Old 2009-07-12, 04:37   Link #91
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
She might be a pedophile? heck Women can be perverts too for christ´s sake, it´s like there are only words for different types of perverts for men. . .
Old 2009-07-12, 04:38   Link #92
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaD36 View Post
She might be a pedophile? heck Women can be perverts too for christ´s sake, it´s like there are only words for different types of perverts for men. . .
What are you on about? Pedophile or Shotacon can be used for females as well. It's not just a term that works for males.
Old 2009-07-12, 04:40   Link #93
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaD36 View Post
Women used to get away with it while men couldn't. It is recently that we have found out some women being prosecuted for it.
Old 2009-07-12, 05:06   Link #94
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Or she's a professional gambler. Yes, I know this one is out in left field.
Old 2009-07-12, 09:09   Link #95
Wargumm1i
Hentai

I still have too think that she is just an ojou-sama rich girl who is a shoutacon.
Old 2009-07-12, 12:31   Link #96
tehjoker
It's all useless.

After seeing it here, I read it and it's good.

I hope this series lasts longer than HL.
Old 2009-07-12, 17:47   Link #97
Copycatken

Wow, this manga is quite a change from Hatsukoi and it's a return to more fanservice like Ichigo 100%. I have a hard time seeing any kind of romance happening between Natsuki and Kouta. The age gap feels like a serious barrier to me.

I wish Kouta wasn't such a "good" boy and acted more like Kusuda from Hatsukoi. Then, we'd have even more awesome situations happening.

Natsuki: Let's take a bath together tonight.
Kouta: Hell yeah!
Hilarity ensues.

Anyhow, good start to the series and I'm hooked already! I'm eager to see where that money comes from.
Old 2009-07-12, 19:14   Link #98
aulzon

I don't think she is a shotacon yet. She doesn't really treat Kouta as a member of the opposite sex. It would be nice to see how Natsuki acts around normal guys her age (still as liberal like Kouta) and guys she likes in a romantic way.

Right now she is treating Kouta like Misaki treats Mamoru in Hatsukoi Unlimited, just a little kid.

And as for the money, there are some good ideas to make a good impact and make this series evolve from a typical ecchi shounen.

Last edited by aulzon; 2009-07-12 at 20:32.
Old 2009-07-12, 20:29   Link #99
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
chapt 2
Spoiler:
Spoiler for Chapter 2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post

Quote:
it is not that he is innocent and pure. He is just shy to the extreme. Only way he is going to score is if Natsuki rape him. You know he wants her by his nose bleeds. Remember that nose bleed for guys is in manga and anime is the same as getting an erection.
Really? Is that what that means? And just because someone is switched on doesn't mean they want it. Its a bodily response.
Old 2009-07-12, 21:08   Link #100
Eak
One angry cloud.

Reading a chapter a week is quite nostalgic... the wait kills me (reminds me of when Ichigo 100% came out every week.. practically killed me in anticipation/frustration)
Closed Thread

Tags
comedy, romance, shounen