AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-06-30, 06:36   Link #701
Kaos!

It's best if you read the whole of V3 in BT rather than letting us spoil you. Half of the fun/rage in the next arc comes from immersing yourself in the plot.
Kaos! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-30, 07:56   Link #702
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Ah. So that's what the rage was all about. Didn't expect it's going to be Chiyu.
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-30, 13:18   Link #703
EccentricSwordser

Quote:
Originally Posted by orpheus2 View Post
Yes, it is possible for the first question. For the second, somewhat yes and no. Traditionally speaking, Green avatars are usually CQC types but depending on person's heart, it can have some extra qualities. Take a look at Cyan Pile. He is supposed to be a close range combatant given his color but his Pile Bunker can be considered a long-range attack under Red.
Thank you, just checking so I don't make a mistake and have an decent explanation for anyone who askes me about it.

Now how about Haru's parents, d we get any more info on them other then they are divorced?
Old 2012-06-30, 13:48   Link #704
Kazamachi Shogen
甲賀卍谷衆

There should be a forum for TV episodes, because we gonna need it, Chiryuri's gonna receive a ton of hate mail lol..starting say next next episode. By the look of it when they finished season 1 it will be the end of book 4.
Old 2012-06-30, 14:53   Link #705
firestalker5

Where can you read it in English? Baka-TSuki has only FINISHED one volume [2] so far and they seem to not care all that much about finishing volume one. Volume three stoll has a few chapters left to go, but the rest of them are almost completely untouched.

Does this mean all of you talking about what happens and the characters in upcoming volumes can read Japanese? If so, why can't you share a little of the details? Spoiler tags of course or PM...
firestalker5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-30, 14:54   Link #706
Mura
Now or Never

Send a message via AIM to Mura Send a message via MSN to Mura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazamachi Shogen View Post
There should be a forum for TV episodes, because we gonna need it, Chiryuri's gonna receive a ton of hate mail lol..starting say next next episode. By the look of it when they finished season 1 it will be the end of book 4.
I think its gonna end at volume 4 as well. A real shame too since last episode teased us with CD on Haru and that CD won't show up again till volume 5. Which would mean a second season to see that arc.
Old 2012-06-30, 15:05   Link #707
tsunade666

^we are still not sure if they will end it with vol 04. Next episode will show new op right? then we can judge on how long they will try to animate. Truth to be told. I want them to just finish vol 03 and 04 just to get over with it then animate the badass vol 05.

Many will love to Kill Chiyu because of vol 03 and 04 and I like Chiyu so I would like to just get it over with.
Old 2012-06-30, 18:36   Link #708
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You

Are you suggesting squeezing vol. 3 - 4 in 7 episodes to accommodate vol. 5? If so, that may be difficult. However sooner we finish this arc, the better in my opinion.

@Kazamachi Shogen: Yeah, the anime thread will be flooded with hate soon enough.
orpheus2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-30, 18:41   Link #709
Mura
Now or Never

I don't think Chiyuri will ever be liked again after everything is set and done.

Another note, I did see brief summaries in here for vol 1-5 in here but were there ones for vol 6-11. I will look in past pages if there were but if there aren't then I'd just feel like a fool.
Old 2012-06-30, 19:33   Link #710
Kazamachi Shogen
甲賀卍谷衆

Quote:
Originally Posted by firestalker5 View Post
Where can you read it in English? Baka-TSuki has only FINISHED one volume [2] so far and they seem to not care all that much about finishing volume one. Volume three stoll has a few chapters left to go, but the rest of them are almost completely untouched.

Does this mean all of you talking about what happens and the characters in upcoming volumes can read Japanese? If so, why can't you share a little of the details? Spoiler tags of course or PM...
If you look back at this thread, the whole thing basically from 1 to 11 is outlined several times by several posters.
Old 2012-06-30, 19:35   Link #711
Kazamachi Shogen
甲賀卍谷衆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mura View Post
I don't think Chiyuri will ever be liked again after everything is set and done.

Another note, I did see brief summaries in here for vol 1-5 in here but were there ones for vol 6-11. I will look in past pages if there were but if there aren't then I'd just feel like a fool.
I did one that is 5-11
Old 2012-06-30, 19:42   Link #712
Mura
Now or Never

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazamachi Shogen View Post
I did one that is 5-11
Ok, thanks. Just glad to know that it was done, I'll be sifting through the pages shortly.
Old 2012-06-30, 19:47   Link #713
Kazamachi Shogen
甲賀卍谷衆

By popular demand
Book 1: Haru meets KYH, gets BB, becomes crow. KYH confesses, gets hit by a car. Haru fights CP etc
Book 2: Introduction to Scarlet Rain and 5th gen CD, Haru gets infested by CD
Book 3: KYH goes to grad travel, introduction to dusk taker, BIC, accelerate research group. Introduction to the IS system and Fuuko
Book 4: Haru CP fights DT in a all in battle, if they lose they lose BB forever
Book 5: Haru failed to get laid, introduction to the past of SR and KYH, manifestation of 6th gen CD
Book 6: Introduction of Ardor Maiden, the ISS plugin more accelerate research group antics
Book 7-8: Rescuing Ardor Maiden from EK that she got in 2 years ago.
Book 9: Reappearance of 6th gen CD, introduction of Rin the ash roller, Haru's 2nd failed attempt to get laid, removal of CD. Introduction to Argon Array
Book 10: Aqua current, some stuff about KYH's okinawa trip
Book 11: Introduction to the mirror maker, the mirror surface theory and the super hard Wolfram Cerberus
Old 2012-06-30, 19:58   Link #714
Kazamachi Shogen
甲賀卍谷衆

Quote:
I think its gonna end at volume 4 as well. A real shame too since last episode teased us with CD on Haru and that CD won't show up again till volume 5. Which would mean a second season to see that arc.
But if you include 5 it will feel like cliffhanger. Prolly good to end at end of 4
Old 2012-06-30, 20:00   Link #715
Kazamachi Shogen
甲賀卍谷衆

Quote:

That's all good. Attention directed to Chiyuri will be redirected to Utai soon enough ;D
Old 2012-06-30, 20:58   Link #716
firestalker5

Someone give a summary of what happens that causes everyone to hate Chiyuri.... please? Does she eventually redeem herself, or does she become like a bad guy for good? What about Taku? How does he feel about the situation?

I can't find the volume summaries...

Last edited by firestalker5; 2012-06-30 at 21:09.
Old 2012-07-01, 00:01   Link #717
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by firestalker5 View Post
Someone give a summary of what happens that causes everyone to hate Chiyuri.... please? Does she eventually redeem herself, or does she become like a bad guy for good? What about Taku? How does he feel about the situation?

I can't find the volume summaries...
Okay, here's a summary - be warned, even I RAEGed at this bit when I first read these volumes (though it's more on Dusk Taker's end than Chiyuri, but I still don't like her after this):

Spoiler for Vol3-4 stuff about Chiyu:
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-01, 01:20   Link #718
firestalker5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Okay, here's a summary - be warned, even I RAEGed at this bit when I first read these volumes (though it's more on Dusk Taker's end than Chiyuri, but I still don't like her after this):

Spoiler for Vol3-4 stuff about Chiyu:
OK... rage worthy and wow is she stupid... But ok. I get it now, thanks.
Old 2012-07-01, 01:21   Link #719
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

What would you have her do then? Call Hime back?

At least it worked...
Old 2012-07-01, 01:56   Link #720
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

Spoiler for Vol 3-4:

Just from the summery alone, I really don't really feel the rage at Chiyu at all. DT is definitely a douche though.

Tags
action, cyberpunk, harem, romance, seinen, shounen, virtual reality