Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-09-14, 10:39   Link #7301
Sian
Kozukuri Shimasho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
That wouldn't solve the problem of the non humans, whose existence is part of the spell that created Mundus Magicus.
Given Cocone being around Mahora (empire immigration program test subject 18) then i'd guess that its something they're allready (at least somewhat) aware off and is trying to bypass so they prehaps only need to be in a magic-rich enviroment
Sian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-14, 15:11   Link #7302
Teal
Chachamaru's #1 Fan

It hinted this earlier before the final fight with fate. I'm no Ken Akamatsu, and I'm not very quick to notice something. But Negi said he would need Fate's and Asuna's powers, and since Asuna is the Twilight Princess and such could he use her powers to reverse whats happening? Since Fate was using her to destroy why not use her to rebuild. O.o I'm just putting that out there...

Also I think their still just using the leeway gates between the worlds... its not hard to use those.

But maybe I'm not overthinking this enough... ^^"

**** is going down when the Otaku calls you a nerd.
Teal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-14, 18:16   Link #7303
Blank-Mage
Maniacal laughter ensues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teal View Post
It hinted this earlier before the final fight with fate. I'm no Ken Akamatsu, and I'm not very quick to notice something. But Negi said he would need Fate's and Asuna's powers, and since Asuna is the Twilight Princess and such could he use her powers to reverse whats happening? Since Fate was using her to destroy why not use her to rebuild. O.o I'm just putting that out there...
I didn't hear it as "Your powers" so much as "Your cooperation". Keep in mind that Fate' powers are pretty much just petrification and assorted destruction, which I can't imagine being very useful in a rescue/reconstruction aspect. Asuna's powers are still pretty ill-defined, but it's very likely that her ability to manipulate the magical world at will is going to come into play. Besides, Negi himself said it was super-long term, so it's probably not anything flashy or particularly... well, shonen, where you save the world instantly with your burning passion and a giant explosion.
Old 2011-09-14, 18:31   Link #7304
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
What...wait what happen to 10 years? I remember them saying this could take up to 10 years not 100 >_<
The recent chapters had Negi said something along the line, "it might even take a hundred years.." to Chachamaru
Quote:
Given Cocone being around Mahora (empire immigration program test subject 18) then i'd guess that its something they're allready (at least somewhat) aware off and is trying to bypass so they prehaps only need to be in a magic-rich enviroment
...Is Negi somewhat trying to make all of earth surface to be rich in magical energy?

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-14, 18:51   Link #7305
Teal
Chachamaru's #1 Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
The recent chapters had Negi said something along the line, "it might even take a hundred years.." to Chachamaru

...Is Negi somewhat trying to make all of earth surface to be rich in magical energy?
Oh, I must have misread it as "Even if it takes 100 years."

and That could seem likely its just that would take alot of magic wouldn't it?

Old 2011-09-14, 18:53   Link #7306
DKN117

...I wonder when we'll get plot-related fights again? Granted, I enjoy this light-hearted stuff (I'm wondering if/when Yue will get all of her memory back; also, I can't believe Ken-san's editors actually missed that, for all intents and purposes, Evangeline caught Chachamaru SFW-masturbating), but after all those big, epic brawls that started around Chapter 300, it's kind of a sudden transition for me.
DKN117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-14, 19:33   Link #7307
Teal
Chachamaru's #1 Fan

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKN117 View Post
...I wonder when we'll get plot-related fights again? Granted, I enjoy this light-hearted stuff (I'm wondering if/when Yue will get all of her memory back; also, I can't believe Ken-san's editors actually missed that, for all intents and purposes, Evangeline caught Chachamaru SFW-masturbating), but after all those big, epic brawls that started around Chapter 300, it's kind of a sudden transition for me.
You made me laugh how you worded the ChaCha refuel "Masturbation."
Yeah its going on to a new season type thing so its like restarting. like When they had spring break and the summer festival? Remember when it was all calm and lovey dovey then HOLY S*** magical fights and wars broke out!? Thats what I'm predicting.

Last edited by Teal; 2011-09-14 at 21:12. Reason: spelling error
Old 2011-09-14, 20:54   Link #7308
Blank-Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKN117 View Post
I predict that a lot of the less-seen characters are going to get a little screentime before things really get moving again. Epic battles are epic, but I for one would like to see what the students thought about their time spent in the magic world.
Old 2011-09-14, 20:59   Link #7309
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blank-Mage View Post
I predict that a lot of the less-seen characters are going to get a little screen time before things really get moving again.

Epic battles are epic, but I for one would like to see what the students thought about their time spent in the magic world.
Yes indeed ... agreed on both accounts.
Old 2011-09-14, 21:12   Link #7310
Teal
Chachamaru's #1 Fan

I wonder if Fate is a good teacher.

Old 2011-09-15, 06:47   Link #7311
AstroNerdBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teal View Post
I wonder if Fate is a good teacher.
He sucks. He reads straight from the textbook in a monotone fashion and subtracts points on tests for the dumbest reasons.

--> AstroNerdBoy on YouTube! - Where I mostly do gaming videos. Help me hit my subscription goals by subscribing today! 😁

--> AstroNerdBoy on Twitch! - Currently, streaming every Friday night at 9pm ET/6pm PT. Impromptu streams when FGO events are going on. Love to see you there! 😆

AstroNerdBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-15, 07:51   Link #7312
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
I predict that a lot of the less-seen characters are going to get a little screentime before things really get moving again.
I want those three cheerleaders girls to get some attention in this new arc I think Akamatsu has ignored them long enough.

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-15, 08:35   Link #7313
ellifeedn
Thinker

Out of all the students in the class, would you say that those three were the least developed?
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-15, 08:50   Link #7314
Sian
Kozukuri Shimasho

The twins i'd say, they have never been other than comedy sidekicks for Kaede, only really getting any kind of Character Development back in chapter 10 or something when they walked aorund the school with Negi
Sian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-15, 09:11   Link #7315
Blank-Mage

Dude, what's-her-name cook girl? There's no character less important than her. But yeah, the cheerleaders are certainly a close second, third, and fourth.
Old 2011-09-15, 09:31   Link #7316
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

And yet despite being the least developed character she somehow manages to maintain a very important part in any arc she's related to.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-15, 10:00   Link #7317
Kurush

Send a message via MSN to Kurush
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blank-Mage View Post
Dude, what's-her-name cook girl? There's no character less important than her. But yeah, the cheerleaders are certainly a close second, third, and fourth.
Satsuki. Also called Sat-chan. Definitely one of the most underrated characters of this series.

"The objective is not to win. It is to eliminate every option for the enemy except the one to lose."

Knowledge is power. It should be shared.
Kurush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-15, 10:01   Link #7318
Teal
Chachamaru's #1 Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroNerdBoy View Post
He sucks. He reads straight from the textbook in a monotone fashion and subtracts points on tests for the dumbest reasons.
Lol, Damnit is there no chance for the foreigners?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
Out of all the students in the class, would you say that those three were the least developed?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
I want those three cheerleaders girls to get some attention in this new arc I think Akamatsu has ignored them long enough.
These last two quotes answer themselves.

Old 2011-09-15, 10:13   Link #7319
Teal
Chachamaru's #1 Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurush View Post
Satsuki. Also called Sat-chan. Definitely one of the most underrated characters of this series.
Yeah The cheerleaders, Satsuki, Zazie Rainyday, Satomi. The girls that didn't have a real big part in the magic world. Zazie was apart of it but really that was no big part compared to others. o.o

Old 2011-09-15, 10:33   Link #7320
mechdra

I do agree, the cheerleader trio, the twins and Satsuki is kind of left out.
mechdra is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, fantasy