AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-06-07, 08:57   Link #22681
Soji

Kyero Fox@ The thing here is...the Rosario was made from Akasha to....
1 Seal the shion power
2 That only Moka destinate one can remove the rosario.
Thing that we see in the whole manga what Akasha want for her Moka become true. Also was Moka herself that want protect Tsukune (and the other)so we really cant say he use her.Also how many time Tsukune try to protect her as well? How many time he get really hurt? Hurt to the point that moka had to give him her blood? Not matter how you look at it the only one that use Moka is Akua she don't give a damn about Moka feeling.That's why will be interesting see Tsukune vs Akua not only because they both strong but because how they feel and act toward Moka.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 09:08   Link #22682
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

It will be really interesting, we all know how powerful Akua is. We don't know how strong Tsukune is, but he shows a lot of potential. One loves Moka romantically, the other has a sister complex. The honorable one should win.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 09:49   Link #22683
Tachibana
タチバナ

And to think that Akua is going to be Tsukune's sister-in-law one day.

GO MOKAXTSUKUNE 4EVAR!!!
Old 2012-06-07, 09:52   Link #22684
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
And to think that Akua is going to be Tsukune's sister-in-law one day.

GO MOKAXTSUKUNE 4EVAR!!!
I know some people will not like what I goin to say now....but ....Let's hope Akua don't develops the same complex that she had toward Moka with Tsukune. (meaning let's hope she don't develops a brother complex.)
Old 2012-06-07, 09:56   Link #22685
Chris38

Well, we don't know how the fight between Akua and Tsukune is going to go, but considering the fact that Ikeda made Tsukune undergo a one month training, who's specific purpose has been to make him strong enough to be able to fight Akua, which would make me a little disappointed, if he had any major problems in defeating her, or needed someone's help in defeating her.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 10:03   Link #22686
haegar
mangaviking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
I know some people will not like what I goin to say now....but ....Let's hope Akua don't develops the same complex that she had toward Moka with Tsukune. (meaning let's hope she don't develops a brother complex.)
I hear ya and agree. Though I guess I should be fair enough to the mangaka to keep hopeing and trying to believe he doesn't go that way. Cause Akua is NOT the average Rosario villain, she's kinda special imho so I hope she does not get the "usual" treatment. I hope he'll find some way in which he makes her reconsider/repent/change that isn't all too stereotypical and doesn't end with her fallin in love with tsuki as much as with Moka. Actually her grudgingly accepting him, while in the future still struggling with trying to accept Moka's feelings and wishes would be interesting - IF she gets to the point where she for the first time does consider considering Moka's feelings
In case it goes that way I'll prly be more forgiving towards her bad sides in hindsight, whewreas if she just gets the normal harem treatment I might actually rant some more because it would be all the more ridicolous for her to end up that way considering where she is coming from
Old 2012-06-07, 10:15   Link #22687
Muu094

^ Tsukune could also ruthlessly beat Akua down like he did fox boy(his name escapes me at the moment).

Kind of dishearted that I'm once again reminded that MokaxTsukune is all but canon: knowing this ahead of time doesn't make it any less painful.

Can't really see Akua being redeemed and whatnot. Besides despite her looks, she's older than Kahlua which would make friendly interaction weird at best.
Muu094 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 10:23   Link #22688
Redeyes260
Los Illuminati

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Well the term lesbian means a lot of things. Often others considered intimacy between females or just simple attraction to the same sex. Overall, Moka and Akua or Aqua (someone correct me here, I've been hearing one of the other) are step siblings. They are not real sisters, though Akua or Aqua stated she love Moka as a sister. That sort of love seems to be more than sisterly. Kyero Fox stated she was a hypocrite, well not exactly. Akua or Aqua stated she love Moka, the real one, though she also wish for the destruction of the human race. To release Alucard, outer Moka will have to die and Inner Moka will be a single person. Disturbing, but she holds to her set of values which is to kill humans and monopolize Moka. Kahlua, on the other hand, is the real hypocrite. She stated she doesn't like to hurt or kill others, yet is okay with killing an entire race and is willing to do assassinations for the family.
It's Akua. The earlier translators messed it up at one point using "Akuha" and "Aqua". All the vampire daughters are named after drinks.
Old 2012-06-07, 10:45   Link #22689
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muu094 View Post
^ Tsukune could also ruthlessly beat Akua down like he did fox boy(his name escapes me at the moment).
After all, the build up Akua has acquired and considering the fact that she's pretty much the first vampire opponent that Tsukune is going to face, I doubt that Tsukune will be capable of defeating hwe as easily as he has beaten Kuyou.

In my earlier post, I just meant that Tsukune and Akua have more or less became equals in terms of their power levels (maybe with a slight advantage in Tsukune's favor, due to his Shinso blood inheritance, but in Akua's case she has more combat experience then Tsukune, which is probably going to even the odds between them).

So, it's most likely going to be a pretty long, drawn out battle, that ultimately Tsukune should be capable of wining, since I doubt that he would be so confident otherwise, if he couldn't even see himself as being capable of defeating Akua...

Last edited by Chris38; 2012-06-07 at 11:00.
Old 2012-06-07, 11:11   Link #22690
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Aren't they considered equal, both have the blood of Vampire Lords. Two of the top Three. Shinso and Bloodriver's blood is the strongest which is in Tsukune while Akua has the blood of Alucard. If I remember correctly if Moka used her full power it will awaken the Shinso blood in the process of fully awakening Alucard. Isn't it the same for Tsukune since he inherit the blood as well?
Old 2012-06-07, 11:15   Link #22691
Soji

No AKua don't have the Shionso blood Reaper. You don't gain that from the birth but by other mean. Like suck the blood out(?) from a Shinso vampire or like Tsukune and Moka gain their. So no they don't equal in blood. Otherwise Akua would not aim for the shinso blood in the first place(during flashback).
Old 2012-06-07, 11:20   Link #22692
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Ugh Soji did you read my post correctly I said Tsukune had the blood of Shinso and Bloodriver because Moka gave her blood to Tsukune not Akua. Akua I said had the blood of Alucard because she is that monster's granddaughter. Moka and Akua don't share an ounce of blood, there is no way Akua would have the Shinso and BloodDriver's blood. How in the world did that thing (Alucard) make a child in the first place is a great mystery!
Old 2012-06-07, 11:23   Link #22693
Soji

Reaper I read you're post just fine and that's why I say this. Alucard have the shinso blood otherwise why Moka and Tsukune(maybe) shinso blood is synchronized with the one tha Alucard have? So say this about Akua(even if we know is true) is like say that she had the Shinso blood inside her while this is not true.She is a normal vampire a really strong normal vampire but still normal.

Also from what we know alucard was normal before.
he become *that thing* because all the monster blood he drank.
Old 2012-06-07, 11:27   Link #22694
Chris38

Quote:
Ugh Soji did you read my post correctly I said Tsukune had the blood of Shinso and Bloodriver because Moka gave her blood to Tsukune not Akua. Akua I said had the blood of Alucard because she is that monster's granddaughter. Moka and Akua don't share an ounce of blood, there is no way Akua would have the Shinso and BloodDriver's blood. How in the world did that thing make a child in the first place is a great mystery!
I think you should have made it clearer that you meant Alucard's "regular" blood rather then his "Shinso blood", which isn't passed through heredity.

And I have no doubt that initially Alucard also had a pretty ordinary "human" form like the rest of the Shinso vampires, it's just that something caused him to snap, and start absorbing other ayashi into his body, which transformed him to the form he currently has.

The details will need to wait, until Ikeda decides to reveal more information about Alucard's origins and the reason why he suddenly started to want to destroy the human race, which might occur in the next few chapters.
Old 2012-06-07, 11:27   Link #22695
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Gentetic Inheritance work in mysterious ways, but the fact remains that Akua has the blood of a Vampire Lord. Although she didn't inherit the shinso blood, she by genetics stand superior than ordinary Vampires. Tsukune has the blood of Shinso, given by Moka (Although not intended, we see proof when he used his power there is the shadow of Alucard). What I am trying to get since Moka and Tsukune have that blood wouldn't it be both could fully awaken Alucard?
Old 2012-06-07, 11:32   Link #22696
Chris38

Quote:
Gentetic Inheritance work in mysterious ways, but the fact remains that Akua has the blood of a Vampire Lord. Although she didn't inherit the shinso blood, she by genetics stand superior than ordinary Vampires. Tsukune has the blood of Shinso, given by Moka (Although not intended, we see proof when he used his power there is the shadow of Alucard). What I am trying to get since Moka and Tsukune have that blood wouldn't it be both could awaken Alucard?
We know that Moka's Shinso blood is synchronized with Alucard's, which is what caused him to awaken in chapter 54.

Still, because of the fact that Moka is currently suppressing that power, Alucard isn't capable of fully awakening as well.

At the moment, we don't know if Tsukune's Shinso blood is synchronized with Alucard as well, we will most likely see if that's the case, once he starts using his powers in his fight with Akua.

Is that a sufficient answer to you're question ?
Old 2012-06-07, 11:35   Link #22697
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

It is, thank you Chris38. It is foreshadowed though, we may see it next month in the battle of Akua and Tsukune.
Old 2012-06-07, 11:41   Link #22698
Chris38

Quote:
It is, thank you Chris38. It is foreshadowed though, we may see it next month in the battle of Akua and Tsukune.
If you mean the visual of Alucard behind Tsukune, I think it's put there just to remind us that, because of the fact that Tsukune has been originally a human, the Shinso blood inside him is changing him, to a similar kind of being that Alucard is.

Of course it could also be used to show that Tsukune's Shinso blood has also synchronized with Alucard - but,well personally I doubt that, due to the fact that in both of the cases, when that image was shown, Tsukune has been pretty far from Alucard , and I believe he needs to be pretty close to him, for the Shinso blood to synchronize with each other, but we will see what Ikeda thinks about that in the next chapter...
Old 2012-06-07, 13:19   Link #22699
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
I got a feeling that he is going to take her out pretty easily.
I hope not, I hope it's a long drawn-out battle, it should be for a dangerous opponent like Akuha. And the longer it goes, the more frustrated she'll get (What the hell? Who does this trash think he is? I am the descendant of Alucard, the Black Devil, the glorious mother of destruction! This trash should be NOTHING before me!) and make mistakes. Learning he's inherited Moka's Shinso blood will only make her more incensed, since a "mere human" obtained what she could not. Yes, her mighty breakdown is coming, and it will be glorious to behold. Until then...
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 13:30   Link #22700
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Alhazad2003, Hahaha excellent comment. There is no worries, the battle will be long and there will be plenty of more chapters to come. Like everyone said, we don't know the full back story of Akua together with her relationship with Moka. We may get that and a battle, then we have the evil step mother and sister to deal with. As well the gigantic alien and the guy who looks like he should be in a play or opera or something. Lastly, Moka and Tsukune having their romantic moment, all of these subjects should take at least 2 or 3 chapters.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire