AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-06-09, 19:09   Link #6361
mji

1) i support FMP all the way my apologies if you missunderstood, just would like to see the manga even if it is not in english so if you have the URL that would be awsome.

2) thanks for the info

3)where do you find how far it goes? in what book?
mji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-09, 19:21   Link #6362
mji

i dont ever remember readin about it goeing further
Old 2011-06-09, 20:21   Link #6363
selilychidori
Selily Chidori

Quote:
Originally Posted by mji View Post
i dont ever remember readin about it goeing further
In Doujinshi's they do XD roflmao..
Old 2011-06-09, 21:12   Link #6364
mji

HAH funny.. lol... any way if you all know any thing about finding vol13-15 that would be great again i dont care about it in english
Old 2011-06-09, 21:39   Link #6365
Alchemist007
*Author

I think you are confused Selily, he was inquiring about Leonard's advances. Regardless, I know what you're actually referring to *closes manga folder*

Now that I'm out of school, I can concentrate on Japanese learning alone and hopefully become proficient enough to read some more. Really looking forward to the new spinoff too.

Last edited by Alchemist007; 2011-06-09 at 22:00.
Alchemist007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-09, 22:05   Link #6366
MetaKaabiiPanic

ok, further? O.o ... btw, was tge whole possess/hypnotize thing real? Its gonna be a while until I can buy all the novels... Ansld from what I heard Ending Day by Day came out hust in February... Wow, thats kinda slow... Btw, is the manga in english?
MetaKaabiiPanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-10, 15:06   Link #6367
Kaoru842

As far as I know it didn't get any further, there was one time when Kaname thought of letting him kiss her but she stopped it, she was possessed by sofia at that time too
Kaoru842 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-10, 19:43   Link #6368
thewinneher

question..... how many books, or how many chapters, have been released for sigma? i've found up to "mission 60", but it is completely unfamiliar....
http://mango-srsbsns.blogspot.com/20...hapter-60.html

someone care to enlighten me? ^-^
thewinneher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-10, 22:55   Link #6369
MetaKaabiiPanic

Can someone explain the whole FMP series to me? Like, are the manga and light novels related, stuff like that (not plot)
MetaKaabiiPanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-11, 04:00   Link #6370
Illsteir
ARX-Fake

There's a sticky thread named "Information and FAQs regarding FMP" at the top of this forum section. Go check it out.
Old 2011-06-11, 18:10   Link #6371
Cenit
Linkinball Z

Send a message via ICQ to Cenit Send a message via AIM to Cenit Send a message via MSN to Cenit
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewinneher View Post
question..... how many books, or how many chapters, have been released for sigma?
There have been at least 66 chapters released and it by now covers most of dvmc arc with only a few things and the whole asbm storyline left. Still afaik they havent been releasing new chapters since december - maybe since they did catch up to fast.
Cenit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-11, 21:08   Link #6372
<KS11>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru842 View Post
As far as I know it didn't get any further, there was one time when Kaname thought of letting him kiss her but she stopped it, she was possessed by sofia at that time too

You're right

Anyway we don't have any news about the spin off since the announcement on the web page of the publisher..
<KS11> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-12, 12:07   Link #6373
mji

hey can any one tell me where to buy the short story collection in english or download it for free, i have been wanting to have the for a long time. pleeeease help
Old 2011-06-12, 17:18   Link #6374
Cenit
Linkinball Z

Send a message via ICQ to Cenit Send a message via AIM to Cenit Send a message via MSN to Cenit
Quote:
hey can any one tell me where to buy the short story collection in english or download it for free, i have been wanting to have the for a long time. pleeeease help
Why is it that every of your questions include "for free"? You know that you are actively asking us for pirated material and that this is not one of your warez boards?

Also in case you don't know there is close to no translated FMP Novel content since ppl are not buying stuff when there is some so don't ask for buying and stealing in one sentence since you don't (have to) care about the buying part anyway.

lurk moar
Old 2011-06-12, 17:31   Link #6375
Kaoru842

hey Cenit can't you be nice even just for a little bit?
Old 2011-06-12, 18:15   Link #6376
Cenit
Linkinball Z

I know that you prefer to handle things different here than on other sites and hell no we are no copyright protectors here and i guess as long as the material is not translated you could say that you are not harming anyone or that at least hopefully no one will care but "for free" questions get other forums shut down due to copyright infringement.

I feel comfortable around you guys - otherwise i wouldn't have been here for all the years. But if you tolerate this mentality, this board will be heading to a all time low. It's not the things one does request but the way he asks that make the difference. Otherwise just open a download request topic to handle those things and make it sticky and we can have the Novel thread back for discussion instead of numerous request-file-for-free posts.
Old 2011-06-12, 19:49   Link #6377
selilychidori
Selily Chidori

Quote:
yyeaah this makes you look like an under-cover internet cop, dont ask this outloud, might get some nice innocent fans in trouble...delete please? kthnx, that goes for everyone, even you Cenit...

be kind and just dont talk about it, might grab someone's attention when we ARENT doing anything...
and this entire forum can go poof...

we treasure this antique little page and we like to KEEP it please!
*holds a halisen fan threateningly*
....we only talk about spoilers,...

Thats it. Spoilers. Stick around, you might hear some.

That is all.

Go back a few hundred pages for SPOILERS. but nothing more...

Onegaishimas..*bows*

Last edited by selilychidori; 2011-06-12 at 20:06.
selilychidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-14, 04:07   Link #6378
Fweedom
:3

Does anyone else play the opening and ending songs from all three seasons, while reading the novels and/or Sigma?

>.>

<.<

:3

BTW, best song to play while reading the epilogue of Approaching Nick of Time is from TSR's ending.
Fweedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-15, 13:01   Link #6379
seiichi-san

Send a message via MSN to seiichi-san
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cenit View Post
You know that if something isn't in the print anymore and not available in stores there is no way, new copys magical appear. Please tell us once you received something cause i kind of doubt it...
So... I kind of feel foolish, but the books I ordered from Borders are still on back order. I most likely will end up getting a refund for them. I was just going to delete my posts about my order, but I figured it was better I came clean. I still don't understand why a company would say they can get the books when they really can't. I guess I learned something for this.
seiichi-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-16, 10:31   Link #6380
Kaoru842

Hey Seeichi-san, just to infrom you that Borders company as of now is closed. All of the outlets here in the U.S. is closed so I don't know if you will get a refund

Tags
light novels, mecha, shounen