Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-10-10, 00:39   Link #981
cloud04
Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagakun View Post
Well, it did seem funny that Koutaro seem to get along with people very easily =w=||
But for Koutaro going back to the past... I sense a bit of Haruhi series plot here =x=||
you're thinking too much into this
Old 2014-10-10, 10:42   Link #982
ZeKeR
Superbad

well since the latest volume intro'd his father who is likely shocked at how many women his son is cohabiting with be the final verdict on who gets his approval for "official girlfriend" status.

now waiting for Harumi's family situation that involves a fiance or something like that for Koutarou to move like a boss.
Old 2014-10-10, 10:46   Link #983
cloud04
Scanlator

i wonder who's gonna shout out 1st that "im the legal wife" haahah
Old 2014-10-10, 11:01   Link #984
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud04 View Post
i wonder who's gonna shout out 1st that "im the legal wife" haahah
the reasons will probably be more hilarious. lines might go along with:

Kiriha - because she needs to invade his 'heart'
Theia - he is her current knight
Ruth - he is her colleague and the fact that the beetle trauma was caused by him
Sanae-san - frankly, I have no idea. Sanae would reason out (should the old man see her) that she's 'haunting' Koutarou
Yurika - he is her 'beloved' classmate and his senpai is her friend
Shizuka - not remotely sure if she gone and joined the girls but her reason's gonna be because she's his landlady
Old 2014-10-10, 11:17   Link #985
whitecloud

Technically, the "first" is harumi...while the second is theia (knight) the rest is judged by time of meeting i guess?
Old 2014-10-10, 11:36   Link #986
cloud04
Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
Technically, the "first" is harumi...while the second is theia (knight) the rest is judged by time of meeting i guess?
pretty much but..who is gonna tell the dad 1st XD i would assume theia
Old 2014-10-10, 11:40   Link #987
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
In chronological order:
Harumi - Shizuka - Sanae - Yurika - Kiriha - Theia/Ruth - Clan - Maki

Unless you're talking about other things...
Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-10, 11:46   Link #988
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern View Post
In chronological order:
Harumi - Shizuka - Sanae - Yurika - Kiriha - Theia/Ruth - Clan - Maki
and two are still questionable regarding affections for him.

btw is Sanae from a good family like Harumi? I mean her body DID appear in front of Koutarou and company.
Old 2014-10-10, 12:06   Link #989
Nagakun
The One who Peek

I actually wonder what is really taking the space in his heart =w= ||
Old 2014-10-10, 12:12   Link #990
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Quote:
Space for all of is harem.
Old 2014-10-10, 12:36   Link #991
cloud04
Scanlator

Quote:
alya although its pretty much closed up towards other girls coz that mom incident
Old 2014-10-10, 13:19   Link #992
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
and two are still questionable regarding affections for him.

btw is Sanae from a good family like Harumi? I mean her body DID appear in front of Koutarou and company.
Which two? Maki and Clan? Maki is pretty much all out for him now (bordering yandere imo due to her burden, before she officially defected). Clan is...well, Clan

Sanae? Hmmm.......... who knows? *shrug*
Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-10, 14:04   Link #993
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern View Post
Which two? Maki and Clan? Maki is pretty much all out for him now (bordering yandere imo due to her burden, before she officially defected). Clan is...well, Clan

Sanae? Hmmm.......... who knows? *shrug*
define "borderline yandere" in Maki plis

and the other one was Shizuka tho about the questionable affections.
Old 2014-10-10, 21:44   Link #994
Atrum023
Eternal Silence

Maki and borderline yandere tendencies... now that I think about it, it did pop up when I was skimming Volume 11, particularly when she casted Sanctuary to assist Koutarou (was he unaware? I'm not too sure) against his fight with that enemy they fought in episode 5.

Shizuka on the other hand became more affectionate (at least visibly to me anyway) at around volume 14. I think they were discussing their circumstances with Koutarou asking why Shizuka became a landlady.

Speaking of skimming, I also skimmed portions of Volume 17. The part about the meeting with the father, (correct me if I'm wrong since I didn't spend much time reading everything, but only certain portions) Harumi was the one that greeted Koutarou's father in the door. Koutarou at that time, according to Maki who was within the room, was at his part-time job. Apart from visiting Koutarou, his father planned to take Koutarou along to meet his mother.

Which I believe is visiting his mother's grave (again, I'm not too sure but that's what I got with my current level of Japanese).
Old 2014-10-10, 22:00   Link #995
cloud04
Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atrum023 View Post
Maki and borderline yandere tendencies... now that I think about it, it did pop up when I was skimming Volume 11, particularly when she casted Sanctuary to assist Koutarou (was he unaware? I'm not too sure) against his fight with that enemy they fought in episode 5.

Shizuka on the other hand became more affectionate (at least visibly to me anyway) at around volume 14. I think they were discussing their circumstances with Koutarou asking why Shizuka became a landlady.

Speaking of skimming, I also skimmed portions of Volume 17. The part about the meeting with the father, (correct me if I'm wrong since I didn't spend much time reading everything, but only certain portions) Harumi was the one that greeted Koutarou's father in the door. Koutarou at that time, according to Maki who was within the room, was at his part-time job. Apart from visiting Koutarou, his father planned to take Koutarou along to meet his mother.

Which I believe is visiting his mother's grave (again, I'm not too sure but that's what I got with my current level of Japanese).
no indication of remarrying?
Old 2014-10-10, 22:50   Link #996
kazzuya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atrum023 View Post

I thought his father remarried and that is the reason why Koutarou moved out as to not get in the way. And chose a cheap apartment and get part-time jobs as to not bother his father and his new family.
kazzuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-10, 23:39   Link #997
cloud04
Scanlator

i dont think he's dad remarried..or even have a new family
Old 2014-10-10, 23:48   Link #998
Mirable
ミラベル

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya View Post
I thought his father remarried and that is the reason why Koutarou moved out as to not get in the way. And chose a cheap apartment and get part-time jobs as to not bother his father and his new family.
I don't remember his father remarried. The reason why Koutarou moved out because his father urgent job relocation
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-11, 07:08   Link #999
ZeKeR
Superbad

... I'm getting a rather strange feeling about the aspect of remarriage of his old man...

... as far as it goes, only Theia's mother is currently the only single one, right?
Old 2014-10-11, 07:46   Link #1000
Nagakun
The One who Peek

So how she give birth again??

I also got the mindset that koutaro move out so as not to get in the way of his father stuff lol

Tags
aliens, comedy, fantasy, harem, harmonious relationship, knights, magical girls, romance, shounen, time travel