AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2011-10-08, 19:54   Link #5641
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
Yeah, as likely as any of the girls wanting to be 'Just Friends'.

(yes! let's pour on the Fire Bomber references!)
Lune sounds like the "I just want to be friends with you" type. Duo would be pleased to befriend such an adorable loli devil......

Then it is discovered that the New Devils could survive on love too......Keima would be going "Totsugeki! Love HEART!" in order to feed everyone with enough love.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-10, 07:43   Link #5642
Shadow5YA

I wonder what Dokuro's real body looks like...
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-10, 07:50   Link #5643
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
I wonder what Dokuro's real body looks like...
Something like Isumi's grandmother from Hayate no Gotoku?

Actually, I wonder if Keima is a metaphor of Pygmalion who felt that all RL girls are imperfect, so he created an image of what is a perfect girl in his opinion. And Yokkyun herself is Galatea.

And no Shiori, Keima would never carve a male statue. You too Minerva, DON'T even think of turning a male statue alive.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2011-10-11, 00:24   Link #5644
amasposu

I just read the new chapter. I really like how suspenseful the arc is heading. =)
amasposu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-11, 00:26   Link #5645
Sumeragi
Banned

Hmmm... manga is getting good.

Side note: If there is no particular problem, can someone at least comment in the image thread? I mean, here I am, ready with dumps, yet people seem to think that people don't need motivation to spend hours collecting/posting pictures
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-11, 08:58   Link #5646
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Haqua with her hair loose! Phhwoarrrrrr
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-11, 17:00   Link #5647
Shadow5YA

That cave that Haqua was walking through at the end of the chapter... could that be the same cave where Tenri was stuck with Keima and met Diana?
Old 2011-10-11, 17:00   Link #5648
Xacual

Haqua's "friend" Shari deserves a lot of pain and suffering. It probably won't happen though sadly.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-11, 17:18   Link #5649
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Be strong, Haqua... lol... and Dokuro chief's speech is good....
I'm glad Nora is starting to be concern with vintage (it's surprising that maybe only Haqua and Elsie that still don't realize that vintage already dominating spirit squad)

the war already started
the showdown between Goddess and Vintage is nearing

and school festival is hereeee!!! lol
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-11, 17:37   Link #5650
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
and school festival is hereeee!!! lol
Please don't give the library club a booth

Old 2011-10-11, 17:44   Link #5651
s07195
However,

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
Joking aside, there's only 1 thing I ask from the author, to end the series when he's done with his original plot instead of prolonging it just because it sells.
I agree, too many mangas have gone on without a good ending to the series as it went on just to please the fans...but on the other hand, I really don't wanna let this end so quickly... >.<
Can't really tell what I want anymore, but in the end it's the mangaka's decision anyways, and I guess the best thing to do is support him to the end (cause I can see the ending ^^)

Leaving all that aside, Maijima Festival time! Keima sure 'looks' like he has a plan. But I've learned to never question Kami. XD

EDIT: I see....
EDIT2: @SaintessHeart They will get one, and then Shiori's new work will be literally flying off the shelves. What her story will be about...I'll leave it to the imagination.
Old 2011-10-11, 17:45   Link #5652
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

He just be asking the publishing company, not the author.
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-11, 18:18   Link #5653
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
A book about a book girl and her crossdressing savior.
Old 2011-10-11, 19:07   Link #5654
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Is it safe to call this chapter a turning point? Cause the whole premise of the series is starting to change drastically. Not that that's a bad thing in this case. A plot is always a good thing to have.~

It looks like Haqua is some kind of "chosen one", being the only hornless devil to have ever received the "Scythe of Testament" and a devil with the ability to shape the future. Way to surpass Elsie in importance to the series Haqua.

I wonder if this "horned and hornless" issue can be compared to racial conflicts? It certainly looks that way.
Old 2011-10-11, 19:33   Link #5655
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

I somehow can see Mercury going to help Keima when he's in a pinch when 'fighting' with Lune Then again, it's not a shonen manga, right?

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-11, 20:34   Link #5656
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post
Is it safe to call this chapter a turning point? Cause the whole premise of the series is starting to change drastically. Not that that's a bad thing in this case. A plot is always a good thing to have.~

It looks like Haqua is some kind of "chosen one", being the only hornless devil to have ever received the "Scythe of Testament" and a devil with the ability to shape the future. Way to surpass Elsie in importance to the series Haqua.

I wonder if this "horned and hornless" issue can be compared to racial conflicts? It certainly looks that way.
I don't see how Elsie could qualify. While she has done well as Keima's partner, she has no ambition to lead New Hell.
Old 2011-10-11, 20:52   Link #5657
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
Then again, it's not a shonen manga, right?
It is shounen, it's just not a "battle manga". Though the way things are headed it just might become one.

Quote:
I don't see how Elsie could qualify. While she has done well as Keima's partner, she has no ambition to lead New Hell.
Indeed, Elsie's too clumsy and air-headed to lead New Hell. I just found it amusing that Elsie has been the deuteragonist for the series so far and with this chapter, Haqua has been revealed to have larger significance than her plot-wise. It's almost like Wakaki is slowly replacing her.
Old 2011-10-11, 21:26   Link #5658
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Hmmm... manga is getting good.

Side note: If there is no particular problem, can someone at least comment in the image thread? I mean, here I am, ready with dumps, yet people seem to think that people don't need motivation to spend hours collecting/posting pictures
Post it here, it's a little bit hard to comment knowing a slip of tongue will spoil anime-only audiences....

On the new chapter.... if the 6 sisters are all there for the heaven side, then Keima marrying Haqua and TenriDiana will bring peace on all three worlds... Any girls on Earth can be his concubines...

HAREM ENDING!!!

Except heaven and hell will go into full-out war if Keima can't keep both his wives in check...

PS: i am really surprised and more or less disturbed by the lack of yuri in this manga...
THAT's IT!! That's why the anime did not sell so well !! We need a yuri pairing!!
Old 2011-10-11, 22:09   Link #5659
ellifeedn
Thinker

The closest the series got to yuri was the end of Haqua's arc and maybe Yui's arc (that one is debatable and I'm sure SaintessHeart will have something to say about that).
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-11, 22:21   Link #5660
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

I am still hoping we will get to see Elsie's older sister at some point.

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen