AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2009-10-26, 19:44   Link #4021
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

i smell machina/hayate teamwork
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Game8910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-26, 20:00   Link #4022
Used Can

Would it work? Athena made it sound as if Machina wasn't near her level. Hayate had a hard time against Machina, and he's currently in a bad shape. I doubt them teaming up would produce better results than what Isumi could do.
Old 2009-10-26, 20:14   Link #4023
Wolfnagi
Ojou-sama Familiar!!!!!!!

I think Makina and Hayate would't team up because Makina think Athena always right even when she become Devil Athena
Old 2009-10-26, 20:23   Link #4024
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

Hayate & Machi pairing together, protecting Isumin' & Sakuya (comedic relief for the team) from physical attacks, while Isumin' uses her ultimate trump card, if.... she didn't already (in this chapter she did some huge spell thing...).

Hayate somehow gets through to her, and "wakes her up", or at least temporarily does, so they can escape.

They are utterly beaten, but Midas spares them (Athena fiercely interferes). He takes the gem and leaves. Later, Isumin' & Hayate are at Nagi's and there's a lot of explaining to do...

They escape - encounter is resumed outside (interference possibilities jump to 10-20%)
They escape - for good this time
They escape - are stopped by an accomplice of Athena's (Midas)?

Interference possibilities (while inside the mansion):

Hinagiku - 1%
Hakuo Trio (Risa, Miki, Izumi) - 1%
Ayumu - 1%
Nagi & Maria - 1%
Wataru & Saki - 0%
Chiharu (Sakuya's maid) - 0%
Yukiji & Quasi Boyfriend - 0%
Any Saginomiya family member - Doubtful
Aika (sickly looking girl & vice president of the Hakuo student council. She has a gem.) - I'd say 0%, but there's something about her... I'll give her 1% like everyone else
Linn (the dead priest) - 2% A lost soul in a battle of giants.. hmm..
Mikado - 1%
Himegami - 5% (he might appear if Nagi was in danger, but for those three.. I doubt it)
Hayate's brother - Depends... I don't think it's the right time to introduce him.. - Might be Himegami, so it's 5% like above
Sonia (The sister impersonator that's obsessed with money) - Although she's just impersonating a sister (Holy power lol) she still has decent fighting capabilities.... hmm... variable 1-5%
Machina - 60% He will come back eventually. The question stands what's his alignment in the current situation... (and of course his state after eating 100 hamburgers)

Shiranui (Nagi's cat) / Tama (Nagi's "cat") / Klaus (Nagi's head butler) / Kotetsu (Hayate's wannabe boyfriend) / Any other butler - Unknown (possible for a quick comedy relief, but they don't do anything important...)

Did I miss anyone?

@1%

This is HnG... I'd like to exclude them no matter how absurd it might seem, but.... yeah... it's HnG... hahaha!

Any other ideas?
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-26, 20:33   Link #4025
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

Gilbert, with robot 8
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Game8910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-26, 20:48   Link #4026
Wolfnagi

Emperor Rah, you also forget Ginka
Old 2009-10-26, 20:59   Link #4027
Rah

Robot 8 & Creator / Glibert - 0.00000%

Ginka is part of the Saginomiya family.
Old 2009-10-26, 21:07   Link #4028
Used Can

I don't think Machina showing up would help this situation. To begin with, he's loyal to Athena; I doubt he'll stand against her. Second, even if, for some reason he does cooperate with Hayate and Co. I doubt things will get any better for them.
Old 2009-10-26, 21:24   Link #4029
Wolfnagi

maybe hata will introduce a new character to help them
Old 2009-10-26, 21:31   Link #4030
Rah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
I don't think Machina showing up would help this situation. To begin with, he's loyal to Athena; I doubt he'll stand against her. Second, even if, for some reason he does cooperate with Hayate and Co. I doubt things will get any better for them.
To Athena. It's Midas that's calling the shots now. Does he know about Midas? Is he his underling, or perhaps a demon that Midas summoned? If not, then it's possible that he teams up with them to bring Athena back to normal.

Worst case scenario is that they'll get beaten and the gem taken.

Honestly, I'm fine either way.

If they win: Athena resolution. - Hayate's feelings declared? Cooperation to get to the bottom of the mystery of who closed the RG? Is it a temporary victory with Midas just sealed?
If they lose: Nagi involvement. - Revelation of Athena, Hayate's feelings, Isumi's powers (possibly), the loss of the gem... I think she'd feel betrayed...

I think they're gonna lose, and we'll get a change of scenes back to Japan, where Hayate's mission will be to save Athena & retrieve the gem for Nagi (but there's a time limit... what was it?).

This might not work because of that limit. Ah... someone give more ideas!
Old 2009-10-26, 21:49   Link #4031
Wolfnagi

Like is said Emperor Rah, maybe Hata introduce a new character!!
Old 2009-10-26, 22:04   Link #4032
Rah

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolftsaufi View Post
Like is said Emperor Rah, maybe Hata introduce a new character!!
You honestly believe that at this crucial moment he would do that? Even Machi got weeks of time before he got physically involved with them.

Hmm.. perhaps Mikado's daughter (if it's not Athena) will appear? I still believe that it might be Maria. Everything would fit like a jigsaw puzzle then.

Well, I doubt that he'll introduce a new character, but someone already mentioned might appear.

Himegami wasn't introduced yet.
Hayate's brother (if he's not Himegaim) wasn't introduced yet. - EoTW & other appearances don't count. We don't have a name, nor a face. We don't even know how's he involved, if he's involved with anything.
Hayate's parents (I didn't even mention them) .... are.. uhm... "irrelevant".

I can't think of anyone else. Is that really it?

Mikado's daughter.
Hayate's brother.
Himegami.

Nobody else that needs a proper introduction / involvement?
Old 2009-10-26, 22:09   Link #4033
Wolfnagi

Well then,
Who or what will happen to them then??
Please, somebody give me an answer!!
Old 2009-10-26, 22:12   Link #4034
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah View Post
To Athena. It's Midas that's calling the shots now. Does he know about Midas? Is he his underling, or perhaps a demon that Midas summoned? If not, then it's possible that he teams up with them to bring Athena back to normal.
I doubt he knows about Midas. And, even if he did, I think he'd still take Dark Athena's side. In the end, they'd be able to take the gem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah View Post
This might not work because of that limit. Ah... someone give more ideas!
I don't remember quite well the time limit Hayate had, but it believe it was a couple of hours only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolftsaufi View Post
Who or what will happen to them then??
Please, somebody give me an answer!!
Our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ will. He never failed during Gundam SEED.
Old 2009-10-26, 22:35   Link #4035
Himegami Akane

Don't worry, i will go save them!! (Probably for Nagi's sake).

Mah...never mind it...

The time limit that Hayate have after the gem is taken is 24 hours, but there's another condition... if someone want the sanzenin's hierance that person must DESTROY the King's Jewel... if he just keep it for more than that time, HE will become the "keeper - or something like" of the Jewel, but isn't gonna have the money... so even if it happens, Hayate can go on and take it again... Maria was saying something about it on chapter 200-206 (don't remember the exactly chapter)...

So there's another way to end this...

Midas won the battle and Athena takes Hayate's Jewel, they go back to Japan, Athena use it as she wishes, she become the new guardian of the Jewel, Hayate find her and take the Jewel for him again, Nagi doesn't lose the hierance, the Royal Garden is opened again, Midas is sealed, Machina become fat, and everything goes back to normal without Hayate needing to worry with Athena...

Well... whadaya think?
Any other sugestions?
Himegami Akane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-26, 23:39   Link #4036
Wolfnagi

i'm not christian.
Old 2009-10-27, 00:54   Link #4037
Rah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himegami Akane View Post
The time limit that Hayate have after the gem is taken is 24 hours, but there's another condition... if someone want the sanzenin's hierance that person must DESTROY the King's Jewel... if he just keep it for more than that time, HE will become the "keeper - or something like" of the Jewel, but isn't gonna have the money... so even if it happens, Hayate can go on and take it again... Maria was saying something about it on chapter 200-206 (don't remember the exactly chapter)..
Tick.. Tock.. Tick.. Tock.. Tick..

*clicks*

"Destroy..."

Haven't thought about that...

Now that you remind me, a while ago it almost got destroyed by Sonia. It's even cracked a little...

What if...

What if it gets destroyed by accident, or by Hayate on purpose? Or, what if Hayate uses it to bargain with Midas? Like, Isumi is in real danger, and is about to get hurt, when Hayate threatens Midas to stop it or he'll crush it. (Yeh, Isumi's life is more important than Nagi's right to the inheritance, plus he's bluffing anyway...)

Or, while protecting her from an attack it gets blasted!

I'm for the bargaining, or for an "Ooops!" scenario.

Like....... it gets crushed by an attack, or Hayate's clumsiness, and everyone is like..

".......................................... WAT?!"

Hehehe... I wouldn't mind that at all! xD

Last edited by Rah; 2009-10-27 at 01:06.
Old 2009-10-27, 01:43   Link #4038
Wolfnagi

I think the gem won't be destroyed until later so i guess Emperor Rah right on the money
Old 2009-10-27, 05:43   Link #4039
Koroshiya_Kame_13

I'd prefer it if the stone was destroyed by accident. At least that'll foil Midas King's plan and I don't think he deserves any benefits. If the person who destroy the stone gets the inheritance, then here's a solution.
Hayate destroys the stone and get the inheritance.
Give it back to Nagi.
Does anyone even know the right way for others to gain the inheritance?
Koroshiya_Kame_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-27, 05:50   Link #4040
Teleutao
Ninja-In-Training

Damn you guys are fast!

I'd say that if Isumi lost then it is up to Hayate to have to face down Athena again. It makes an eerie parallel with the incident 10 years ago that they have to fight each other again, and all due to a horrible misunderstanding. It seems to me that out of all the people to have misunderstandings with Hayate, Athena's seem to be the most violent and tragic, probably a sign.

Hayate does have his mortal blow, though we don't know if he can use it without breaking half the bones in his body. He may use it to escape or temporarily defeat Athena/Midas and then there will be a 'recovery arc' for a few chapter where everything gets explained to everybody (except Hayate remains as the only one who doesn't know who's interested in him [except for Ayumu and Kotetsu who have no chance]).

If Machina were to get involved...hmm, hard to say. It depends on how much he really knows about Athena, which may be a lot more than we think. Assuming the fight goes uninterrupted (like that's likely) then Hayate or Isumi is going to have to step up or get curb stomped.
Teleutao is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, shounen