AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Sora Kake

Notices

Old 2009-05-13, 22:32   Link #2101
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

The amount of activities currently in this section scare me, really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Sakura is just plain flat. And like other petankos, she does have that secret desire to touch bigger ones.
Who doesn't? Everyone likes touching, hugging or fondling soft thing . I can't sleep without something soft for hugging, you know, unless I'm really tired.

Note: I have no dakimakura, even though I really want one.
Old 2009-05-13, 22:43   Link #2102
FateAnomaly

The problem is that the subs are way slow. I mean i just watch 17 but the 18 and 19 discussion thread is already up. Any speculations or topics i would like to talk about is probably already been answer in the future episodes. It just feels kind of pointless.
FateAnomaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-13, 22:55   Link #2103
Fishfood1

i haven't even seen epi 13-16 english sub! though i did resort to the chinese sub for those. but i'd prefer english one since i can then understand everything...

roof>bed
Fishfood1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-14, 09:05   Link #2104
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishfood1 View Post
i haven't even seen epi 13-16 english sub! though i did resort to the chinese sub for those. but i'd prefer english one since i can then understand everything...
well to me, I should wait for subs first I mean I'm not gonna watch RAW first to AVOID spoilers to me or I will get traumatized from what I just heard about what happened.
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-19, 06:37   Link #2105
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
Who doesn't? Everyone likes touching, hugging or fondling soft thing . I can't sleep without something soft for hugging, you know, unless I'm really tired.

Note: I have no dakimakura, even though I really want one.
I think for her case, it would be closer to Alien Hand/Scarf/Tentacle Syndrome rather than just the desire to touch soft stuff for comfort. Either that or a maniacal level of desire for soft comfort.

Okay that is starting to scare me. *hides Honoka somewhere safe*

And someone blasphemously put Sakura to be cuter than Honoka.......

Btw on a serious note, I would suggest to everyone here to watch the raws. It is not really that hard to understand the storyline, the expression are pretty clear cut despite the words not being as understandable when subbed.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-19, 17:22   Link #2106
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by lubczyk View Post
Kind of ****** ** that they would show Akiha's breasts and nipples in the Picture Drama. She's like 14, so it gives off strong pedophillic vibes.

Sometimes I question why I watch anime.
I always love it when people get themselves all worked up over things like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
I've never thought Nami is actually younger than Akiha O_o.
It reminds of Tekkaman Blade where Tekkaman Evil is actually younger than Blade. I don't find it too hard to believe that Tekkaman Nami is younger than Tekkaman Akiha, but yeah usually it's the other way around and the one of the villains side is the older sibling.

Don't forget that Sora Kake was competing with Gundam for much of it's early run on top of the lack of subtitles causing a lot of people to give up. It's very likely that a lot of people don't even know there are subtitles now. It's actually being followed by a surprising number of people in other places though.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-19, 23:02   Link #2107
qmeister
Tsukkomi power!

I'm patiently waiting for proper subs, then I'll be sure to post a bunch when I'm done. I know I'm missing out on a lot of the fun discussion and stuff, but I don't really have the time for that anyway (tried it earlier this year and got lousy grades for mid-terms).
qmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-20, 05:35   Link #2108
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

I think II-subs is proper enough to enjoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
It reminds of Tekkaman Blade where Tekkaman Evil is actually younger than Blade. I don't find it too hard to believe that Tekkaman Nami is younger than Tekkaman Akiha, but yeah usually it's the other way around and the one of the villains side is the older sibling.
Mostly thank to their personality, more than their roles, really. Nami actually gives out adult aura (or it's depressing aura?) while you see how carefree Akiha is.
Thus, I hardly see Nami at school, maybe that's why it gives me a feeling she's older.

Not like the age thingy will be able to discourage me anyway . She's still one of my favorites, and will stay there for a while.
Old 2009-05-25, 12:26   Link #2109
panpo98
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
Don't forget that Sora Kake was competing with Gundam for much of it's early run on top of the lack of subtitles causing a lot of people to give up. It's very likely that a lot of people don't even know there are subtitles now. It's actually being followed by a surprising number of people in other places though.
It was the baseball episode 09 I think that relay killed most subers/peoples interest for the serie because it made no sense. We who are left are those who gave the following episode a chance before considering giving up. Lucky for the serie that it made sense again.
panpo98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-25, 12:44   Link #2110
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Before saying it makes no sense, I'd have to stop and ask myself "Does it really make no sense, or I just can't grasp it?" first.
Most of the time, it's the latter.
Old 2009-05-25, 13:36   Link #2111
panpo98
Disabled By Request

Isn't that like saying that beauty is in the eye of the beholder (or how that saying goes).

Anyway The new episode was interesting.
panpo98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-26, 05:28   Link #2112
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

It seems that most groups are releasing this in mp4. Laggy useless format.

But I am still loyal to my waifu so I keep watching.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-28, 19:46   Link #2113
MikaMiaka
I like guavas.

Good god, I just watched 5 epis of this series -- is there a point to this show?! Is there even any semblance of a plot?! If so, when does that start? O__o

It seems like it wanders around aimlessly, listless and with no place to go and nothing to say.

Lelouche's voice may be the only saving grace.
MikaMiaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-28, 20:18   Link #2114
Fishfood1

well there is plot after around epi 6 or so i think, and some epis after doesn't have too much of a plot either(like the baseball one in epi 9).

don't take this show too seriously, just enjoy the fun/fan servicing.

roof>bed
Fishfood1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-29, 03:36   Link #2115
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikaMiaka View Post
Good god, I just watched 5 epis of this series -- is there a point to this show?! Is there even any semblance of a plot?! If so, when does that start? O__o

It seems like it wanders around aimlessly, listless and with no place to go and nothing to say.

Lelouche's voice may be the only saving grace.
So then don't watch it.

Last edited by Kaioshin Sama; 2009-05-29 at 04:13.
Old 2009-05-29, 04:23   Link #2116
MikaMiaka
I like guavas.

^^^Wow, I wasn't aware I had to like a show in order to post about it.

I saw your post before the edit and it was pretty unnecessary. :/ But, thank you for at least editing it.

Anyway, I guess it came off like a complaint across this cold medium, but it was really more of a question borne out of frustration. I mean, I like the animation and the funny bits, and expected a storyline to emerge by ep. 5 (seemed like something was always around the corner) but I still have NO idea what it's about -- it just seems to me like someone just set it loose and it runs in all directions.

But, because I like the humor and the animation, I think I'll catch a few more epis since Fishfood was kind enough to answer my question.
MikaMiaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-29, 04:27   Link #2117
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikaMiaka View Post
^^^Wow, I wasn't aware I had to like a show in order to post about it.

I saw your post before the edit and it was pretty unnecessary. :/ But, thank you for at least editing it.

Anyway, I guess it came off like a complaint across this cold medium, but it was really more of a question borne out of frustration. I mean, I like the animation and the funny bits, and expected a storyline to emerge by ep. 5 (seemed like something was always around the corner) but I still have NO idea what it's about -- it just seems to me like someone just set it loose and it runs in all directions.

But, because I like the humor and the animation, I think I'll catch a few more epis since Fishfood was kind enough to answer my question.
Eventually a storyline emerges that has a subtext of facing the difficult challenges of life and taking the hard path, versus staying locked up and safe in a fake shell of a life (path of least resistance), but never really experiencing anything. Really though it's still mostly just a funservice show.
Old 2009-05-29, 05:18   Link #2118
izmosmolnar
At the end of this world

Not to be rude or anything, but the storytelling is still a lot better than Asura Cryin' for example (or many other show).
(Storytelling =/= How DEEP is the plot)
Old 2009-06-11, 15:05   Link #2119
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

So the second picture drama was quite hilarious and explains why Itsuki's interaction with Akiha is so messed up and Yuriish. Turns out she only read half of the booklet Nina prepared for her on behaving like a schoolgirl and then looked at some Yuri manga and assumed that's how schoolgirls act towards each other nowadays. The rest of it is mostly pictures of her trying on a whole bunch of different costumes (ending with Hatsune Miku for some reason), but by far the funniest part for me was when she become situationally aware of a tag in the bottom right corner that had been there the whole time and which most people will probably assume was only obvious to the viewer. Turns out it was a washing/drying/fabric label off of some clothing which Itsuki thought might come in useful.
Old 2009-06-11, 16:34   Link #2120
qmeister
Tsukkomi power!

The first picture drama was brilliant, if only for the Thunderbirds cameo. Yay for classic Sci-Fi and Imo-chan.
qmeister is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
shoujo, shoujou, shounen, sunrise