AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-03-19, 22:33   Link #4121
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

40 dailies, not even gonna bother. with doing them at night anymore.
Old 2013-03-19, 22:43   Link #4122
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
You, my friend, just have too many tanks. Pick some favorites (my usual set for the day is around six), and relegate the rest to the reserves.
Old 2013-03-19, 22:48   Link #4123
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

well teru, thats wit my alt account combined, if i filled up my empty slots i'll have close to 50 tanks total on both accounts.

and i'm thinking of just skipping dailies and free xping the easy ones, dailies that is.
Old 2013-03-19, 22:49   Link #4124
Ascaloth
I don't give a damn, dude

My schedule is to do dailies for my unelited tanks (currently; M46 Patton, T29, Comet, VK4502P Ausf A, E-75, IS-8), followed by my main moneymaking premiums (T26E4, Type 59, Churchill III, Tetrarch), and ending the night with the fun tanks (T-50-2, occasionally KV-2) on weekdays. On weekends, I might play my other tanks if I have the free time to spare and/or if there are exp/crew exp modifiers active that weekend.

I'd rather not grind one tank repeatedly if I can help it; this is partially why I'm allergic to platoons, too.
Ascaloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-19, 22:51   Link #4125
Sumeragi
Banned

I think MM hates me this week. Was in the worst teams possible with my E-50 Ausf. M, where I had to deal with half of the team dying in the first two minutes. Managed to get a net of 21 losses in two days.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-19, 23:10   Link #4126
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascaloth View Post
I'd rather not grind one tank repeatedly if I can help it; this is partially why I'm allergic to platoons, too.
I'd rather not focus on a single tank at a time (as doing so has an unfortunate effect of causing bad loss runs), but you STILL won't do platoons with me. What.

Especially now that I have such a nice garage of high tiers, and with the AMX 13 90, I can actually HURT tier Xs now with regularity too!
Old 2013-03-19, 23:14   Link #4127
Gravitas Free Zone

I'm presently using my stack of Tier 5s[1] to accumulate free XP. My thoughts right now are that it would really help grease the grind to the eventual "real" Leopard. Or, in the short term, that Tier 10 tank that I have almost unlocked.

Meanwhile, meet

The Hetzers Gonna Hetz Tribute Match
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

[1]
  • T-34
  • Churchill III
  • KV-1
  • PzIII/IV
  • PzIV
  • T-25
  • StuG
  • M4 Sherman
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-19, 23:19   Link #4128
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Exactly. While it's not required to do dailies on already-elited Tier Vs, doing so gradually builds up free exp, that when converted helps ease some aspects of the grind somewhat. It certainly helps speed through tier units one would otherwise hate (*coughs* M3 Lee *coughs*) or have difficulty with.
Old 2013-03-19, 23:22   Link #4129
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
Exactly. While it's not required to do dailies on already-elited Tier Vs, doing so gradually builds up free exp, that when converted helps ease some aspects of the grind somewhat. It certainly helps speed through tier units one would otherwise hate (*coughs* M3 Lee *coughs*) or have difficulty with.
i elited the lee.

anyways i think i won't platoon anymore, just cuz when i'm doing dailies it takes forever, especially when 90% of my tanks are elited.

oh I streamed ep. 11 of GUP. kinda feel bad when they were chasing Pz III and then MAUS said let me kill some for picking on the Pz III. then kaichou said we've been hit XD, when it was the shear fire power that knocked them back.

the StuG lop sided, the pz flipped over, i'm surprise that they didn't get penned all the way thru and caught fire or something when the MAUS shot them PB. that was pretty much in the face fired. its getting pimp punched by Touma, then saying what the hell happened.
Old 2013-03-19, 23:39   Link #4130
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Awfully unsocial of you to do that. ^^;
Old 2013-03-19, 23:42   Link #4131
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Awfully unsocial of you to do that. ^^;
well teru, i hate loosing in platoons, especially when i see no benefits to it when i'm playing high tier platoon, i mean what we did this morning was pure luck.

other than that I think i've had bad luck in tier 9 or 10 platoons. it would be better for me to solo.

call me anti-social, but i'll still talk in chat... i will just refuse to platoon like Ascaloth half the time.
Old 2013-03-20, 00:33   Link #4132
Ascaloth

Quote:
I'd rather not focus on a single tank at a time (as doing so has an unfortunate effect of causing bad loss runs), but you STILL won't do platoons with me. What.

Especially now that I have such a nice garage of high tiers, and with the AMX 13 90, I can actually HURT tier Xs now with regularity too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamijou_Touma View Post
anyways i think i won't platoon anymore, just cuz when i'm doing dailies it takes forever, especially when 90% of my tanks are elited.
@Myssa,

That, there, is another part of the reason why I'm allergic to platoons. I make a point of speeding through my dailies; I die in one tank, I immediately jump back to the garage and take another tank out for a spin. In a platoon, I can't do that; either I have to wait until my platoonmate dies (or worse still, decides to stop watching the game after he/she dies), or otherwise it's the other way around. It's just not... efficient. I don't like that, and neither do I want to foist the same thing on someone else.

That's also why I'm more amenable to platooning after I've done dailies for at least my regulars and premiums; if I've fulfilled my daily schedules, I mind having to putz around until the conclusion of a platoon match a lot less.
Old 2013-03-20, 00:37   Link #4133
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

I had a good time platooning with UTE, pen and later Q tonight. Getting closer to the IS-3, and even put some time in to the Ferdi as well.
Old 2013-03-20, 00:44   Link #4134
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Personal Targets right now are, obviously, the IS-3 and the Centurion mk I. The E-75 is getting there, but as always I'm hampered by PC performance issues. I'm really tempted to take my PC out to a shop and have it checked then cleaned, as I have a feeling that the fans -- for the Video Card especially -- have already broken under the strain, what with the near-constant stalls during games.
Old 2013-03-20, 00:50   Link #4135
Ascaloth

I'm about 20k or so EXP away from the E-100, but I'm NOT going to go for it. What I AM going for, however, is the IS-7; it's not far behind, about 40k exp to go I think.

Currently, I'm slowly scrounging up the credits to acquire the E-50; although the Black Prince will come first if a sale on it comes along.
Old 2013-03-20, 01:02   Link #4136
Gravitas Free Zone

Sigh. All I wanted was one x2 daily in the Pz38nA, so of course I get a string of high-tier matches with no arty and maps with poor soft cover, or mid-tier games where my team can't figure out which foot to put their shoes on. (I managed to score the only two kills for my entire team in one of those games.)

The game that I finally got the daily win on, I get killed by friendly artillery fire... it's Highway, I'm trying to bush scout, an opposing T-50 and I manage to surprise each other, the engagement winds up being it driving backward at high speed while I hug its front left quarter. I discover that its shots are all bouncing at this angle, while I am getting a shot angle that ignores the sloped armor on the T-50's front... so I manage to kill it thusly.

About a tenth of a second after that happens, while I'm extricating myself from the wreckage, I get splashed by the aforementioned friendly arty. Why they tried to take a shot on a moving scout that obviously had a friendly team member essentially glued to it, I'll never know.

The team won, though.
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-20, 01:36   Link #4137
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Personal Targets right now are, obviously, the IS-3 and the Centurion mk I. The E-75 is getting there, but as always I'm hampered by PC performance issues. I'm really tempted to take my PC out to a shop and have it checked then cleaned, as I have a feeling that the fans -- for the Video Card especially -- have already broken under the strain, what with the near-constant stalls during games.
genius, why didn't you think of that sooner..... oh yeah its becuz u nvr listen to a word i said.

well either way they'll make u pay for repairs, it would be better just to get a new computer and installed everything from scratch, although windows update would be an ass every time you do a fresh install of Windows.

also XP is going out of commission so if ur on XP, u better switch over to 7 by 2014, MS isn't supporting that anymore.

anyways i won't be platooning until i get my dailies done, which isn't any time soon, since i'm lazy i might not even play. if i'm on i'll prolly afk watching anime.
Old 2013-03-20, 01:38   Link #4138
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

No matter how I play, no matter what teams I get, my WR doesn't drop bellow 52%. I must be doing something wrong because for every 2 lost battles I won 4 and always on the bizarre way as posible.
Strigon 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-20, 06:01   Link #4139
LeoXiao
思想工作

Going to run a tank company in about 12-15 hours, try to be ingame then and I'll invite you. Bring tier 6.

DB Panther 2nd Maiden Voyage
Spoiler for How to make 132mm of penetration work just fine:

E-50M - Keep calm and carry your team
Spoiler for 4,800 dmgs should do the trick:

Object 704 - Give damage, don't take it
Spoiler for WoT is my drug:
LeoXiao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-20, 06:29   Link #4140
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strigon 13 View Post
No matter how I play, no matter what teams I get, my WR doesn't drop bellow 52%. I must be doing something wrong because for every 2 lost battles I won 4 and always on the bizarre way as posible.
ur too l33t, hehe, why you should plat with someone who loses alot, that should drop your WR below 52%.

Tags
mmo games, war game, wargaming.net, world of tanks