AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-10-22, 03:16   Link #4841
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Rin Eba:
Spoiler for 155:
and that's all I have to say about the chapter.
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-22, 03:30   Link #4842
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Rin Eba:
Spoiler for 155:
and that's all I have to say about the chapter.
Wrong topic
But I understand why you put that under spoiler
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-22, 05:01   Link #4843
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lummie View Post
It's supposed to be a demonstration of what dark hero means. He instructs Zen to kick him but stops him from moving his feet by placing a foot on top.
In chapter 169 after sick of waiting forever Tsurubami informs Zen he could've kicked him with his other foot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Carpet View Post
Kei's fighting Misogi, of course he'll win.

If he's in any sort of situation in which success will make him feel fulfillment or triumph, he won't succeed.

Sadly, he never does.
Misogi will win but not win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey View Post
Wait. Where's the speculation? That's just your usual power fantasy where Zenkichi becomes stronger than Medaka/Ajimu and beats them.
Hahaha, I like how he thinks Zen will be the MC and than after beating Medaka go and find someone who appreciates him, sounds like a recipe for getting this manga canceled.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-22, 05:10   Link #4844
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
In chapter 169 after sick of waiting forever Tsurubami informs Zen he could've kicked him with his other foot.
Now I understand what is Tsurubami role is to make Zen less naive.

Quote:
Misogi will win but not win.
In other words, a tie

Quote:

Hahaha, I like how he thinks Zen will be the MC and than after beating Medaka go and find someone who appreciates him, sounds like a recipe for getting this manga canceled.
Neither do I think it becomes stronger than them or leave medaka (unfortunately)
But, as I said I would not mind if it becomes strong enough to keep them under control or better to make them less God-like.

Edit:I was thinking about something after reading the translated ch 118.
We know that Zen has not changed in these 13 years ( and this ch only confirmed it), so I was wondering if the feelings he have for medaka are not different from what he thinks.
So I was wondering if during the plan Flank Zen realizes that his feelings are different from what he think...I want to be clear ,I not think he going to hate medaka as this is impossible.
What I thought was on the line Zen realizes that the love he has for medaka is not that kind of love that he thought, but another kind of love.
I swear I will laugh like crazy if after all this Medaka want finally be a couple with Zen, but he says no thanks lest just be friends
I know this probably will not happen but it would be an epic troll if become real.

Last edited by Soji; 2011-10-22 at 06:07.
Old 2011-10-22, 05:58   Link #4845
Odd

CXC have released their version of 117 and 118 on their site and Batoto for anyone who wants to read it (it's much clearer than the other translations released).
Odd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-22, 06:23   Link #4846
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odd View Post
CXC have released their version of 117 and 118 on their site and Batoto for anyone who wants to read it (it's much clearer than the other translations released).
Already done, that's why I made this edit to my previous post. And you're right, their translations are always the best because they give us the clearest explanation of what happens.
Old 2011-10-22, 07:04   Link #4847
Lummie

Right from the first page (rough tl)

Spoiler for c.119:

Last edited by Lummie; 2011-10-22 at 07:55.
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-22, 07:10   Link #4848
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odd View Post
I find their translation a bit weird the : "I've been had if" from Akane for example.
Kusa-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-22, 07:14   Link #4849
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Yeah I ironically wouldn't say it was that much clearer, if at all, while accuracy wise it's most probably a lot better, but a lot of the grammer and concepts didn't make much sense.

Last edited by Tenchi Hou Take; 2011-10-22 at 07:36.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-22, 09:20   Link #4850
NarutoUzo

The raw for 119 is out.
NarutoUzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-22, 10:50   Link #4851
Homura7

Just got my hands on the raw. You know what to do
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-22, 11:14   Link #4852
NarutoUzo

It was pretty good wasn't it?
NarutoUzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-22, 11:38   Link #4853
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoUzo View Post
It was pretty good wasn't it?
Yeah is was.
Now I wonder how the next one will play out.
Old 2011-10-22, 16:03   Link #4854
summers

I was hoping the new guy would be a new minus. there are only a couple minus in the manga
summers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-22, 16:11   Link #4855
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by summers View Post
I was hoping the new guy would be a new minus. there are only a couple minus in the manga
Well currently there's like 4 currently in the main plot, in comparison to like 3 abnormals they are really aren't all that unrepresented comparitively, just more abnormals have been shown in general thx to the flask plan.
Old 2011-10-22, 16:52   Link #4856
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

Am I the only one not understand what the FUCK is going on right now?

The whole 'Zen' is a bad guy angle feels like it's being done simply because the author said 'fuck it, I want him to be a bad guy'. Everything else seems convoluted as hell.

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-22, 17:03   Link #4857
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Chibi View Post
Am I the only one not understand what the FUCK is going on right now?

The whole 'Zen' is a bad guy angle feels like it's being done simply because the author said 'fuck it, I want him to be a bad guy'. Everything else seems convoluted as hell.
A bad guy ? What are you talking about ? He will become the MC, so the good guy. It's Medaka who is becoming the bad one.
Kusa-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-22, 17:54   Link #4858
Grey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusa-San View Post
A bad guy ? What are you talking about ? He will become the MC, so the good guy. It's Medaka who is becoming the bad one.
MCs don't need to be good guys. And right near the start of chapter 117 Zenkichi said he didn't care about being right and he just wants to be by Medaka. He said he was fine with being a devil. That's bad guy territory.

Being angry and stressed because he lost to everyone else at the treasure hunt? Being taunted and tempted by Ajimu saying he's no longer special to Medaka? Joining Ajimu's side for selfish reasons? Bad guy motivations.
Grey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-22, 18:03   Link #4859
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey View Post
MCs don't need to be good guys. And right near the start of chapter 117 Zenkichi said he didn't care about being right and he just wants to be by Medaka. He said he was fine with being a devil. That's bad guy territory.

Being angry and stressed because he lost to everyone else at the treasure hunt? Being taunted and tempted by Ajimu saying he's no longer special Medaka? Joining Ajimu's side for selfish reasons? Bad guy motivations.
Yep but whole point of Aijimu's plan is that Medaka is more of a bad guy than Zen, so currently he is the closest to being a good guy assuming Aijimu didn't lie about what her plan was. It's also ironically why Aijimu was glad Zen didn't kill Kumagawa when they fought. He is so far supposed to be the more heroic one.

And let's be honest here his whole motivation here is that he wants to be with Medaka, it's hardly an evil or malicious goal as it means so far that he doesn't stray from it he'll never bring any real harm to her. The same cannot be said for Medaka who threw their entire relationship away because she thought he'd be more interesting as an enemy.
Old 2011-10-22, 18:18   Link #4860
Grey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
Yep but whole point of Aijimu's plan is that Medaka is more of a bad guy than Zen, so currently he is the closest to being a good guy assuming Aijimu didn't lie about what her plan was. It's also ironically why Aijimu was glad Zen didn't kill Kumagawa when they fought. He is so far supposed to be the more heroic one.

And let's be honest here his whole motivation here is that he wants to be with Medaka, it's hardly an evil or malicious goal as it means so far that he doesn't stray from it he'll never bring any real harm to her. The same cannot be said for Medaka who threw there entire relationship away because she thought he'd be more interesting as an enemy.
Lots of villains don't have evil goals. A selfish goal is enough to be a bad guy if you don't care about what is right. So Zenkichi is in bad guy territory with his thinking.

Ajimu's plan depends on Medaka having a huge flaw an MC. Parent-killing. But we still don't know what on earth she's talking about.

Medaka is interested because she thinks Zenkichi can grow more this way. So she thinks this is good for Zenkichi. If he ever heads too far down the bad side I bet she thinks she can just "save him." It's what MCs do.
Grey is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, harem, nishio, romance, shounen, student council