Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-07-26, 08:08   Link #4241
RandomGuy
ここに居ってんねん

Time for more DRAMA!:
Spoiler for 135:

Thus begins the destruction of all the characterization Shou has built up so far. (Or to put it more charitably: under the exterior veneer, she's still an abused spouse at heart.)

Incidentally, Iketani and Yuasa look similar enough that I was initially confused at the apparent radical personality shift from one page to the next, until I noticed the slightly different hair.

Last edited by RandomGuy; 2012-07-26 at 21:46.
RandomGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 08:16   Link #4242
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Somewhere along the lines, I feel she is going to regret this. Relationships in Manga are predictable with twists and turns, why would Shou do this? I mean it is alright, but at least tell the truth.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 10:41   Link #4243
Somnus
Eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomGuy View Post
Time for more DRAMA!:
Spoiler for 135:

Thus begins the destruction of all the characterization Shou has built up so far. (Or to put it more charitably: under the exterior veneer, she's still an abused spouse at heart.)

Incidentally, Iketani and Yuasa look similar enough that I was initially confused at the apparent radical personality shift from one page to the next, until I noticed the slightly different hair.
After reading that all I can think of is [insert KNIM Tokyo Arc here]. Thanks for the summaries though, they let me catch up if I ever get curious about this disaster.
Old 2012-07-26, 11:52   Link #4244
ccie20012

Spoiler for 135:
ccie20012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 12:56   Link #4245
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

I as well like random numbers.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 14:18   Link #4246
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
I as well like random numbers.
I as well like random accidents in mangas not ...

Heck just reading trough these summaries is more than enough to reaffirm me that droping it was a good choice .
Now will the MC cook for the Hospital Boy or not ^^, what drama awaits us in future chapters.
Only Good Ending is the ending where you just give up and leave this drama to rot itself away ...

Though frankly I wonder if I should start reading it again, seems like it could be a good laugh at author stupidity with throwing drama left and right for drama sake.
Old 2012-07-30, 16:41   Link #4247
RandomGuy
ここに居ってんねん

Haven't seen the actual chapter yet, but if the text spoilers for 136 are to be believed, people are gonna have apoplectic fits.
Spoiler:

Last edited by RandomGuy; 2012-07-30 at 16:51.
Old 2012-07-30, 23:50   Link #4248
Diveman

^

ok I think this is starting to go out of control. Good for Shou though.
Diveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-31, 04:10   Link #4249
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Spoiler for :
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-31, 20:21   Link #4250
RandomGuy
ここに居ってんねん

Well, time to do the actual chapter summary. I lost the draft of this once already, so let's see if this one takes.
Spoiler for 136:

Well, the gears of DRAMA! are turning once more. But hey, good on Shou! One would hope Seiji won't give her any crap for going to see Kento when she said she wouldn't, but all bets are off when it comes to this manga.

Last edited by RandomGuy; 2012-08-01 at 05:07.
Old 2012-08-02, 15:15   Link #4251
Zetsubo
著述遮断

GGRRRROOOAAAANNNNNN.... that is the sound of the drama gearbox shifting up and turning even more.
Zetsubo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 15:44   Link #4252
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsubo View Post
GGRRRROOOAAAANNNNNN.... that is the sound of the drama gearbox shifting up and turning even more.
I know how you feel, but lets get on the bright side. At least Shou's drama looks done for now, now it is Yuki's turn. Also it is important too, I don't see Yuki getting back with Seiji without overcoming her trauma first.
Old 2012-08-02, 21:57   Link #4253
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
I know how you feel, but lets get on the bright side. At least Shou's drama looks done for now, now it is Yuki's turn. Also it is important too, I don't see Yuki getting back with Seiji without overcoming her trauma first.
With her ex Tooru just being around the corner, it's a great chance to see how Yuki will face her demons when the time comes. Most of all I wonder how Seiji is going to handle the situation with Yuki's ex... can't wait to see where this goes.
Old 2012-08-02, 22:32   Link #4254
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
With her ex Tooru just being around the corner, it's a great chance to see how Yuki will face her demons when the time comes. Most of all I wonder how Seiji is going to handle the situation with Yuki's ex... can't wait to see where this goes.
We all knew this was going to happen eventually, Yuki facing the demons in the past. Well, technically speaking all of us expected it should have came a lot sooner. Good Endings is too much Drama, but this Yuki's Drama is one I will permit.
Old 2012-08-03, 01:22   Link #4255
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
We all knew this was going to happen eventually, Yuki facing the demons in the past. Well, technically speaking all of us expected it should have came a lot sooner. Good Endings is too much Drama, but this Yuki's Drama is one I will permit.
It's like you said, we (including myself) knew it was coming, but were waiting to see how the arc will take it course. I think the author is sort of pushing the flair for the dramatic a little to close to home to say the least...
Old 2012-08-03, 06:32   Link #4256
AI Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
Spoiler for :
I agree with you.

Spoiler for 136:
Old 2012-08-03, 06:36   Link #4257
Diveman

uhhh ok that was much better than I was expecting and Shou was definitely very mature about the whole situation. I just hope she doesnt end up going back to see him again (which she probably will)
Diveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-05, 01:40   Link #4258
arly urchin

what the hell with this manga...!!!...i read the whole chapters just one day and it's quite interesting actually....although the plot is very complicated but the author able to bring me inside the situation seiji faces (i'm crying when yuki broke up with seiji), n yet i'm still looking forward for the next chapter....after read it, my conclusion is yuki totally jerk, pathetic, coward, selfish, and hypocrite character after all...for the first time she met seiji, she said that he must not giving up and fight for someone you love and be brave to confess before its too late back then when seiji want to make a move on shou....but yet, what the fuck is she doing when seiji ask her the future with him...?,,,she simply answer not sure and just want to be friends although she knows she really love seiji so much....n when things getting better between seiji n shou, she just crying ( i wish to slap her for being coward ), shouting silently seiji name and cowardly hide her feeling....seiji did all sacrifices and fight for yuki before but she didn't even fight to win seiji back but give fake smile that she's okay and act like nothing happen between she n seiji before....she just being 'old seiji'...that's just pathetic n hypocrite....yes she has dark past, but she being selfish by not try to endure it....seiji still can accept it but she still remembering touru n let herself into with touru' memories while with seiji...n why she's broke up..??...coz dont want hurting seiji..???...can’t forget the trauma when with touru ...???....fuck off..!!!...she hurting herself eventually n seiji the one affected the most...sieiji give his hand to drag yuki away from the past memories but she chose dont want to......still remembering that fucking touru.....to resolve the trauma, i think that the author will make yuki n touru meet each other n talks ( touru apologize, ask to get together n yuki forgive n they in relationship again )...but then she realize that she dont have feeling anymore toward touru...or seiji with heartbroken when shou back with kento , learn photographer n going journey somewhere else....yuki never has chance tomake up n eventually married with touru but deep in heart she always love seiji....END....sad ending is it..?...well who knows...n that is what you can expect from comedy love manga (not all)....i read many of them n it ends just like that.....u dont know nothing, hero n heroin love each other but happily living with people their dont love eventually (in this case i think yuki will love both touru n seiji but she will prefer to live with touru) ....or just another hanging ending...but it all just my opinions n in the end but i really, really, really, really really hope that seiji n yuki MUST get back together because that’s really true love n good ending....but most of authors will end manga with a lot of questions for reader n i hate this part the most actually...... if it really not ending well, shouldn't the title be 'Sad Ending' then....??? ....n i won’t be bother to read it first place n addicted to read more chapter then....n the last thing i want to say --- damn you yuki for the fact that you’re really seiji soul mate in the very many ways that those two may find it hard...
arly urchin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-05, 01:43   Link #4259
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by arly urchin View Post
Spoiler:
Try reading Ichigo 100% and lmk what you think.

Old 2012-08-05, 03:14   Link #4260
Aesthetic Shampoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by arly urchin View Post
what the hell with this manga...!!!...i read the whole chapters just one day and it's quite interesting actually....although the plot is very complicated but the author able to bring me inside the situation seiji faces (i'm crying when yuki broke up with seiji), n yet i'm still looking forward for the next chapter....after read it, my conclusion is yuki totally jerk, pathetic, coward, selfish, and hypocrite character after all...for the first time she met seiji, she said that he must not giving up and fight for someone you love and be brave to confess before its too late back then when seiji want to make a move on shou....but yet, what the fuck is she doing when seiji ask her the future with him...?,,,she simply answer not sure and just want to be friends although she knows she really love seiji so much....n when things getting better between seiji n shou, she just crying ( i wish to slap her for being coward ), shouting silently seiji name and cowardly hide her feeling....seiji did all sacrifices and fight for yuki before but she didn't even fight to win seiji back but give fake smile that she's okay and act like nothing happen between she n seiji before....she just being 'old seiji'...that's just pathetic n hypocrite....yes she has dark past, but she being selfish by not try to endure it....seiji still can accept it but she still remembering touru n let herself into with touru' memories while with seiji...n why she's broke up..??...coz dont want hurting seiji..???...can’t forget the trauma when with touru ...???....fuck off..!!!...she hurting herself eventually n seiji the one affected the most...sieiji give his hand to drag yuki away from the past memories but she chose dont want to......still remembering that fucking touru.....to resolve the trauma, i think that the author will make yuki n touru meet each other n talks ( touru apologize, ask to get together n yuki forgive n they in relationship again )...but then she realize that she dont have feeling anymore toward touru...or seiji with heartbroken when shou back with kento , learn photographer n going journey somewhere else....yuki never has chance tomake up n eventually married with touru but deep in heart she always love seiji....END....sad ending is it..?...well who knows...n that is what you can expect from comedy love manga (not all)....i read many of them n it ends just like that.....u dont know nothing, hero n heroin love each other but happily living with people their dont love eventually (in this case i think yuki will love both touru n seiji but she will prefer to live with touru) ....or just another hanging ending...but it all just my opinions n in the end but i really, really, really, really really hope that seiji n yuki MUST get back together because that’s really true love n good ending....but most of authors will end manga with a lot of questions for reader n i hate this part the most actually...... if it really not ending well, shouldn't the title be 'Sad Ending' then....??? ....n i won’t be bother to read it first place n addicted to read more chapter then....n the last thing i want to say --- damn you yuki for the fact that you’re really seiji soul mate in the very many ways that those two may find it hard...
i like your avatar
Aesthetic Shampoo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
being good sucks, drama, kento boss, romance, shoukento, shounen, slice of life, yukiumi