AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-02-12, 17:29   Link #3301
ImperialFlameGod8190

fair enough Soji Rubia is doubtful but ur rite that would be funny Claire would prolly be more angry at her sister. Although if u wanna really make things interesting do this granted its not likely but this combo. Rubia and Claire on the right side Velsaria and ellis on the left and est and restia on top. That would be worthy of a DJ
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-12, 17:53   Link #3302
Ghanw
(-_-)

@Imperial are you a mind reader or something cause i was just about to type that and... i see yours but yes i was going to say the spirits on top, the sisters on right and i was thinking only ellis on the left but Velsaria could work.
Ghanw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-12, 18:20   Link #3303
ImperialFlameGod8190

Ghanw im not a mind reader but if u have a dirty mind its easy to think of scenarios remember velsaria idolized Ren ashbell after being beaten and it was mentioned she figured out that kamito was ren ashbell too so it could get amusing
Old 2013-02-12, 18:33   Link #3304
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

@imperial I see this happening lol but where would rinslet and her sister be? XD
Old 2013-02-12, 21:33   Link #3305
ImperialFlameGod8190

they would barge in afterwards and try to freeze the other girls although I haven't read the section when the sister is introduced
Old 2013-02-12, 21:48   Link #3306
florza
一日之计在于晨

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapper View Post
@imperial I see this happening lol but where would rinslet and her sister be? XD
Giving Kamito a sister sandwich (The translators changed this to something else).
florza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-12, 22:52   Link #3307
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

Haha a sister sand which would be hilarious lol hell all but rubia like him lol
Old 2013-02-12, 23:15   Link #3308
Yye1
Wide Right

hmm a clair and rubia sister sandwich... interesting

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-12, 23:21   Link #3309
chancs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yye1 View Post
hmm a clair and rubia sister sandwich... interesting
Rubia falling for Kamito...I don't think so
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-12, 23:34   Link #3310
sky black swordman

If Rubia did fall for Kamito, I can all ready hear Claire going "Nee-sama! Kamito is my slave spirit !".
To which Rubia will counter, " So what! It's not like he is your boyfriend or lover!"
Old 2013-02-13, 00:21   Link #3311
n0m@n
C-Z

Harem is fine. But having every single female character fall for the mc will just ruin things.
Rubia is an awesome character, so seeing here being deredere towards Kamito will ruin her character I guess.

Also, am I the only one thinking that Rubia will eventually die in some heroic way(Which in turn will reveal the truth about her actions in the past which will become justified and knowing who the real antagonist of this series is)?

Spoiler for volume 8:

So I cant imagine seeing her being alive till the end.
Old 2013-02-13, 01:03   Link #3312
Algester

Like wise all we know is before she kicks the bucket we maybe able to see the first? Queen Candidate for Ashdoll?/Kamito/Ashbell of course theres signs leading Ashdoll did had a queen before the new elemental lords took over and decided to erase its name, and thus its influence and faction all together but for what purpose? a self fulfilling destiny? of course it goes without saying why does Restia want to kill the elemental lords which also led Rubia to take action in a coup de ta against them. I think this is the bigger picture for the story and of course why does it need to be Kamito (asides from being the MC and Demon King candidate and of course his infamous title of Demon King of the Night) lol
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-13, 01:37   Link #3313
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algester View Post
Like wise all we know is before she kicks the bucket we maybe able to see the first? Queen Candidate for Ashdoll?/Kamito/Ashbell of course theres signs leading Ashdoll did had a queen before the new elemental lords took over and decided to erase its name, and thus its influence and faction all together but for what purpose? a self fulfilling destiny? of course it goes without saying why does Restia want to kill the elemental lords which also led Rubia to take action in a coup de ta against them. I think this is the bigger picture for the story and of course why does it need to be Kamito (asides from being the MC and Demon King candidate and of course his infamous title of Demon King of the Night)
lol
Remember how much the elemental lords are complete bastards? Just going from volume 7's prologue, I find that to be good enough reason to at least take the fire one out back and give him a serious ass-whooping. Since they're complete bastards, they probably hand to off the "dark" one since he may have tried to, and for all we know succeeded, rebel against the other elemental lords. For all we know, the "Dark spirit king" turns out to be the only good spirit king. Relatively speaking, probably.
Libros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-13, 01:43   Link #3314
azziz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libros View Post
Remember how much the elemental lords are complete bastards? Just going from volume 7's prologue, I find that to be good enough reason to at least take the fire one out back and give him a serious ass-whooping. Since they're complete bastards, they probably hand to off the "dark" one since he may have tried to, and for all we know succeeded, rebel against the other elemental lords. For all we know, the "Dark spirit king" turns out to be the only good spirit king. Relatively speaking, probably.
what about the true water spirit king,an ally?
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-13, 02:42   Link #3315
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
what about the true water spirit king,an ally?
Hmm. S/he might not be so bad but I still say most of them or even the rest of them deserve a serious beat-down if a very good reason is not presented to the victims of their douchebaggery. (I haven't read the volume in which S/he appeared so I can't be sure of gender or past crimes or current affiliations)
Libros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-13, 06:00   Link #3316
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by chancs View Post
Rubia falling for Kamito...I don't think so
the chapter 7 prologue implies that Rubia became ren ashbell to bring kamito back into the spirit game and make him the new darkness spirit king and somebody needs to be a princess and that's either Claire or Rubia.
EDIT: Look at what seems to be team inferno. Rubia Muir Nepenthes Lore, the princess of Alpha Empire and I guess one more person. Muirs goal is kamito rubias goal appears to be kamito since he's the male spirit king. Nepenthes Lore was Restia's way to awaken Kamito. The whole point of team inferno seems to be to awaken Kamitos true power. Everything team inferno has done before the blade dance was to help Kamito granted I haven't seen a lot of the stuff during the actual blade dance but that's alright

Last edited by ImperialFlameGod8190; 2013-02-13 at 06:08. Reason: Important info to think about.
Old 2013-02-13, 06:33   Link #3317
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
the chapter 7 prologue implies that Rubia became ren ashbell to bring kamito back into the spirit game and make him the new darkness spirit king and somebody needs to be a princess and that's either Claire or Rubia.
I thought the choice was between all the girls not only these two.
Also from what n0m@n say there is the chance that Rubia die.
But i agree with what you say about" why Rubia become Ren Ashbell*.
Quote:
EDIT: Look at what seems to be team inferno. Rubia Muir Nepenthes Lore, the princess of Alpha Empire and I guess one more person. Muirs goal is kamito rubias goal appears to be kamito since he's the male spirit king. Nepenthes Lore was Restia's way to awaken Kamito. The whole point of team inferno seems to be to awaken Kamitos true power. Everything team inferno has done before the blade dance was to help Kamito granted I haven't seen a lot of the stuff during the actual blade dance but that's alright
Agree. From what we know so far ,by spoiler and vol traslate Team inferno Goal is Kamito aweking as the Demon king(Dark spirit king).
Although ,Rubia and Restia have different way.

Last edited by Soji; 2013-02-13 at 09:01.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-13, 09:03   Link #3318
ImperialFlameGod8190

hm so when do the gang find out about Kamito being the original Ren Ashbell Fianna's excluded but when do people find out individually can somebody tell me
Old 2013-02-13, 09:11   Link #3319
Algester

Clair only know about Kamito being Ren Ashbell through deduction with the events on volume 9 if thats what the spoiler led me to believe Rubia knows Kamito is Ren Ashbell through Restia more or less, Valestaria? or Ellis's sister knows Kamito being Ren Ashbell from the previous lost in the blade dance since they fought (including her "rematch" when her doubts have been cleared that Kamito was the one who fought her during the blade dance), the rest of the harem doesnt(excluding Fianna being his secret keeper), Grayworth however made Ren Ashbell in the first place so yeah... the rest of the world however still admire Ren Ashbell and doesnt know that Kamito is the one and the same... which leads to a lot of speculation what IF the word goes out Ren Ashbell was a very very passable trap judging from the cover illustration on volume 7
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-13, 09:27   Link #3320
Soji

Algester@ Talking about this I'm really curios to see Ellis reaction when she find out that Kamito = Ren Ashbell.
Now that I think about ,I wonder if in vol 10 his past come out from what i understand in vol 10 he gain Restia back(?) and he awake his true power(if the title of the vol is something to go with).
So,I really wonder if Rubia or someone will tell the other that Kamito was Ren Ashbell.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, cross-dressing, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural, trap