just a devil

Then i hope for lim
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-09, 12:39   Link #2582
Leonardunitylim
Avid Fan of Madan

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsuna86 View Post
What is sure is that it will another Girl: either Lim or Geneviere.
nah.. probably gonna rotate back to ellen but in another state of her complexion
Spoiler for Spoiler:
or probably all 7 vanadis standing side by side with tigre?

To the end of time...i will stay by you...Ti...gr..e
Leonardunitylim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-09, 13:52   Link #2583
setsuna86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardunitylim View Post
or probably all 7 vanadis standing side by side with tigre?
I also thought of that, but I think it won't be for now. It will be when the seven Vanadis will in his "harem". (I'm sorry to tell this to cramped, but Olga is already in Tiger's harem)
setsuna86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-09, 15:34   Link #2584
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsuna86 View Post
I also thought of that, but I think it won't be for now. It will be when the seven Vanadis will in his "harem". (I'm sorry to tell this to cramped, but Olga is already in Tiger's harem)
You might even be able to make the case that Olga is actually the first girl on the Vanadis side to enter Tigre's harem given that she doesn't seem to be hung up at all over the concerns the others have regarding their respective statuses and is currently the most proactive in approaching him.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-09, 16:34   Link #2585
setsuna86

Quote:
Originally Posted by borisdrakoni View Post
You might even be able to make the case that Olga is actually the first girl on the Vanadis side to enter Tigre's harem given that she doesn't seem to be hung up at all over the concerns the others have regarding their respective statuses and is currently the most proactive in approaching him.
Yeah, I know. But I actually didn't want to say it like that, otherwise cramped will cry.
setsuna86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-09, 18:23   Link #2586
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

I would like Tigre to be gone for a little bit, maybe find a ruin on a remote island and uncover more of the mythology and secrets of his bow.

With Tigre "gone" it will serve as a reminder to Ellen that maybe she doesn't have the full 3 years (2.5 now) to herself, and to weight Tigre against all the political pressure she may receive if she pursuit an open relationship with Tigre.

I know there are fans of the other girls, but at the end of the day only Tigre and Ellen share a special bond which I feel is mutual.

with respect to Olga. I see the two of them on a sibling relationship. Tigre takes on the role of something Olga desperately needs: a role model of "how to be a king". In the meantime Olga can continue to stay by Tigre's side as a trusted guard (and to learn how to be a leader), as the other vanadis will not always be by Tigre's side (Olga has been missing for quite some time, so whether or not she spends another year away is almost insignificant). I missed the part where Olga seem to be going home. That is fine too since it shows character growth.

Last edited by Flying Dagger; 2013-08-09 at 20:06.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-09, 20:12   Link #2587
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
I would like Tigre to be gone for a little bit, maybe find a ruin on a remote island and uncover more of the mythology and secrets of his bow.

With Tigre "gone" it will serve as a reminder to Ellen that maybe she doesn't have the full 3 years (2.5 now) to herself, and to weight Tigre against all the political pressure she may receive if she pursuit an open relationship with Tigre.

I know there are fans of the other girls, but at the end of the day only Tigre and Ellen share a special bond which I feel is mutual.

with respect to Olga. I see the two of them on a sibling relationship. Tigre takes on the role of something Olga desperately needs: a role model of "how to be a king". In the meantime Olga can continue to stay by Tigre's side as a trusted guard (and to learn how to be a leader), as the other vanadis will not always be by Tigre's side (Olga has been missing for quite some time, so whether or not she spends another year away is almost insignificant). I missed the part where Olga seem to be going home. That is fine too since it shows character growth.
Realize or not, Alsace probably will be turned officialy into Zchted's territory since all Vanadis are acknowledging Tigre as Alsace's Guardian and King of Zchted are paying attention to Tigre himself because of his Black Bow after hearing many reports about it.

Tigre is already confirmed MIA in Volume 6 or 7 after a war and probably he begins to make a journey to solve the world mystery of his Family Heirloom's weapon which was Black Bow to know what the Black Bow real identity by his own. Presumbaly he makes journey to the other countries to seek every piece of World Mystery.

Ellen will be pursuing Tigre for a personal matter since Tigre is Ellen's most important person for herself.

And thanks for the new release on scanlation, it was impressive and i hope the next one was also impressive.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-09, 22:16   Link #2588
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
^ XD, also add some sarcasm and snark as well. Now that you mention that, the current Tigre has a lot of similarity with Shirou. Red hair, expert archer, dense but a rare unaware lady killer, naive at the beginning, can't leave someone in need alone, etc. Lets see if after the world finish chewing and spat him back out he can become as GAR as Archer. XD
...This is swiftly becoming a pet peeve.

Why do you call him dense?
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-09, 22:27   Link #2589
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post

Author's pushing for a Tigre-Elen relationship above all, so I'm sure scenes along the lines of this will happen. I don't recall if I mentioned it to you before, but in the original folklore, Elen and the archer died together, and the author's pretty resolute in making out Tigre and Elen as the main pairing/OTP (just like with Elicia and Rach), even with the other ladies in tow.
Old 2013-08-09, 22:31   Link #2590
sasuke706

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemisphere View Post
but in the original folklore, Elen and the archer died together
Which story would this be? I'm game for some tragically ending fairy tales.
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-09, 22:41   Link #2591
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Huh. For a moment I thought everyone knew that the author made Vanadis with references/influences from a vague Slavic folklore.

Hang on, let me dig up the post from the author's blog. Don't get your hopes up, though; it's a relatively unheard-of story.

God, that took forever. Found it. Author talking about Vanadis' origins.

Last edited by Hemisphere; 2013-08-09 at 23:02.
Hemisphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-09, 23:46   Link #2592
sasuke706

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemisphere View Post
Huh. For a moment I thought everyone knew that the author made Vanadis with references/influences from a vague Slavic folklore.

Hang on, let me dig up the post from the author's blog. Don't get your hopes up, though; it's a relatively unheard-of story.

God, that took forever. Found it. Author talking about Vanadis' origins.
Ah, thanks. A little annoyed I couldn't find literally anything about this in English, but I suppose it'd be that way considering how (I think) he heard the story. If I understood everything correctly, three of the girls imprison the protagonist, with the would-be Elen's intended to be fatal for him and was for her. Or least in one variation of it since apparently would-be Elizaveta saves him to pretty much imprison him, too. 物語万歳 indeed.
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-09, 23:54   Link #2593
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Well, from what I've heard, he has this book with faded pages roughly stapled together that was handed down from a Russian friend which was a repayment for him translating some anime/LN (?) series for his friend; that's the Slavic folklore that contains his inspirations for Vanadis.

Also, the ladies keep putting the young archer under lockdown because they want to monopolize him in their own way. Rofl.
Old 2013-08-10, 00:02   Link #2594
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
^ XD, also add some sarcasm and snark as well. Now that you mention that, the current Tigre has a lot of similarity with Shirou. Red hair, expert archer, dense but a rare unaware lady killer, naive at the beginning, can't leave someone in need alone, etc. Lets see if after the world finish chewing and spat him back out he can become as GAR as Archer. XD
Lol. Thats what I had to say that

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobarta View Post
REALLY now?! XD

Cmon now, let's not bring Fate/stay night characters into this, although it would be damned fun ;p
Of course.I just wanted to troll lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
lulz aside, it MIGHT just happen if he frequents the black bow enough without losing his life force since that thing buffs its attacks with his life force to the point that the excess usage might kill him, instead turns his hair silver and capable of one shot-ting a dragon with nothing but a bodkin tip AND without damage buffs nonetheless.

also, I guess once he returns, he'll be faced:

Ellen - run to him and insta-hug
Lim - self control when everyone is around, insta-hug him the moment they're alone
Mira - insta-hug and possibly kiss to piss Ellen off and showing her affections
Sophie - insta-hug with onee-san worry
Oh yeah. Two guys saw Sophie's breast but they had to pay the price. And that price was their life..... Ouch.
Old 2013-08-10, 00:52   Link #2595
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Lol. Thats what I had to say that

Of course.I just wanted to troll lol.

Oh yeah. Two guys saw Sophie's breast but they had to pay the price. And that price was their life..... Ouch.
Tigre's quite an exception... and the others are all "do not want" with her onee-san attitude.

hellz, her affection for Tigre might be a mix of being a woman's at the same time being of an older sister caring for a scruffy younger brother.

also....

Sophie to have Tigre address her as an onee-san like "Sophie-nee" or that sort. might cause shotacon effect.
Old 2013-08-10, 03:28   Link #2596
Leonardunitylim
Avid Fan of Madan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
Tigre's quite an exception... and the others are all "do not want" with her onee-san attitude.

hellz, her affection for Tigre might be a mix of being a woman's at the same time being of an older sister caring for a scruffy younger brother.

also....

Sophie to have Tigre address her as an onee-san like "Sophie-nee" or that sort. might cause shotacon effect.
hm... i am really expecting one point in time where tigre calls sophie - valentina - sasha his onee-san(s). it is even better when all 3 of them tells tigre that they do not want to be just his Onee-san but something more. ROFL

To the end of time...i will stay by you...Ti...gr..e
Leonardunitylim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-10, 06:23   Link #2597
kazzuya13

By the way who is the girl next to Tigre
Spoiler for Is it Sophie?:
Old 2013-08-10, 06:25   Link #2598
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardunitylim View Post
hm... i am really expecting one point in time where tigre calls sophie - valentina - sasha his onee-san(s). it is even better when all 3 of them tells tigre that they do not want to be just his Onee-san but something more. ROFL
not even freakin' sure if valentina would tho...
Old 2013-08-10, 06:45   Link #2599
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

Of course that's Sophie. After Tigre rescued her from prison they decided to keep low and disguise themselves as locals.

Since Sophie's clothes is already an attention seeker, especially her body, which Tigre is hogging all to himself, she has to wear commoners clothes to stay low.

From the looks of this pic she seems to be happy, though.
Ken Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-10, 06:58   Link #2600
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Sanders View Post
Of course that's Sophie. After Tigre rescued her from prison they decided to keep low and disguise themselves as locals.

Since Sophie's clothes is already an attention seeker, especially her body, which Tigre is hogging all to himself, she has to wear commoners clothes to stay low.

From the looks of this pic she seems to be happy, though.
Think like Sophie being Tigre's wife XD and she's really happy with that disguise because she's like his wife and having a child O.O

Sometime disguise are the best but for Ellen, Mira and the others that have strong woman intuition... I bet they'll be noticed fast XD
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, politics, romance, seinen, strategy, true harem, war(s)