Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-08-24, 01:30   Link #2821
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Do you honestly think THIS is scared of some panzy Vampire?

Spoiler:

anyways, I hope this Mizore arc will be animated DX
That can't even scare a retarded chipmunk, XP
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-24, 11:30   Link #2822
Dark Mage

Hey anyone else thinks Mizore is dropping out of Tsukonos harem in chapter 11? As I'am guessing Tsukune rejects her and the human boy she met in her childhood shows up and thats the end of her love for Tsukune.
Dark Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-24, 12:04   Link #2823
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
Hey anyone else thinks Mizore is dropping out of Tsukonos harem in chapter 11? As I'am guessing Tsukune rejects her and the human boy she met in her childhood shows up and thats the end of her love for Tsukune.
Some where theorizing about that as well but it seems rather unlikely given the amount of other possibilities that seem more probable.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-24, 13:14   Link #2824
gabbytay
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
I hope Tsukune eats the kid
gabbytay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-24, 15:52   Link #2825
X207
Gamyūsa

i'd be rather surprised if mizore does bow out although i find it rather unlikely that it will occur. im sure she'll find a reason to stick around him.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-24, 20:30   Link #2826
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

She's a stalker and she'll stick to Tsukune.

Spoiler:
Old 2008-08-24, 21:20   Link #2827
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
About two weeks and we get to find out is the current good news

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-24, 22:05   Link #2828
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

damn weeks...feels like months when your working at nights...Now I know how the Batman feels. No wonder Bruce is so stressed out.

Speaking of stressed out wonder if Tsukune could keep his cool and won't get agitated from Mizore's advances.
Old 2008-08-24, 23:02   Link #2829
bob's your uncle

I've been gone for the past 4 days and have just now caught up to this thread,
im all up to speed, so first of all:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
dude u gotta stop making remarks like that, i usually read this thread in the middle of the night and i don't want to wake everybody up cause im laughing my ass off

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Speaking of stressed out wonder if Tsukune could keep his cool and won't get agitated from Mizore's advances.
that boy aint agitated cause he's all drugged up on flowers, remember
if he wasn't he'd be like "bitch get off me!" and go running back to moka to beg for forgiveness

(..............and of course as soon as i say anything, everyone drops this thread faster than a pair of(accidentally picked up)granny panties,)

Last edited by bob's your uncle; 2008-08-25 at 00:38.
bob's your uncle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 11:13   Link #2830
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
just think of him like the Fire Bount's Doll in the Bounto Bleach Arc.(my fav doll btw)

Theres no way she will be kicked out of the harem.... Because the creators don't want to die.. now do they
Old 2008-08-25, 11:22   Link #2831
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

um i guys i am wondering if if this arc is about mizore and soo what will you think be a suitable ending in this arc???
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 11:32   Link #2832
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by technomo12 View Post
um i guys i am wondering if if this arc is about mizore and soo what will you think be a suitable ending in this arc???
reset?
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 14:31   Link #2833
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
reset?
That happens quite alot in manga's.

Forgot about the flower...better save the file next time. lol
Old 2008-08-25, 15:12   Link #2834
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Theres no way she will be kicked out of the harem.... Because the creators don't want to die.. now do they
lol that might be a possibilty if she does drop out of the group. just bc she lost her best chance that doesnt mean that she can give up, look at kurumu's agressive attacks to get his attention .

Quote:
Originally Posted by technomo12 View Post
i got 2 possible endings.
1. he says yes and forgets about moka and kurumu and stays with mizore.
now on the more realistic one
2. he'll be interupted/woken up by moka's scream just b4 he'll tell mizore about the one in his heart. mizore is left there without an aswer and figures that regardless of the failure she still has a slim chance.
Old 2008-08-25, 15:46   Link #2835
bob's your uncle

Quote:
it'd be nice if mizore got kicked out of the harem, but I guess we'll just have to settle for tsukune flat out rejecting her (once the flowers ware off)

but mizore is a stalker to the very core, she'll probably stalk him to the ends of the earth, despite the rejection, unfortunately
Old 2008-08-25, 16:05   Link #2836
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob's your uncle View Post
it'd be nice if mizore got kicked out of the harem, but I guess we'll just have to settle for tsukune flat out rejecting her (once the flowers ware off)

but mizore is a stalker to the very core, she'll probably stalk him to the ends of the earth, despite the rejection, unfortunately
you know atleast stalking is better than some little vampire bitch who ends up biting him and rendering him tired over and over and over again.

See? don't like it when I pick on your fav char now do you? Seriously the hate is pissin me off. I rarely see any Mizore fans bashing the other girls.
Old 2008-08-25, 16:19   Link #2837
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob's your uncle View Post

i'd like to make a comment on your post but kyero beat me to it. it gets annoying at times when moka sneaks in snacks when his resistance to her charms is at its weakest.
Old 2008-08-25, 16:22   Link #2838
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Two words will scare even Moka and its someone that can take her down and those words are HULK SMASH. Heh heh

As for Mizore the second she stops stalking Tsukene is the second hell freezes over.
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 16:37   Link #2839
bob's your uncle

Quote:
you know atleast stalking is better than some little vampire bitch who ends up biting him and rendering him tired over and over and over again.

See? don't like it when I pick on your fav char now do you? Seriously the hate is pissin me off. I rarely see any Mizore fans bashing the other girls.
yes finally I've been yelled at for dissing mizore, my initiation is complete! now that I've gotten so far I don't know what to say, .....well first I'd like to thank all the little people who got me here today, and I really do want world peace! please excuse me cause I think I'm gona cry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
i'd like to make a comment on your post but kyero beat me to it. it gets annoying at times when moka sneaks in snacks when his resistance to her charms is at its weakest.
it's more action than mizore will ever get, unless tsukune's drugging is a success,
(which is highly unlikely)

(preparing for the lynch mob, and hmmmmm is that lovely aroma tar and feathers?)

Last edited by bob's your uncle; 2008-08-25 at 17:13. Reason: (btw: "Miss Congeniality" reference, if nobody caught that)
Old 2008-08-25, 17:00   Link #2840
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Quote:

Lol, it is just a fictional story. No need to get angry.

This applies for everyone. Not trying to call out Kyero.
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire