AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Favourite Code Geass Characters Poll (Multiple Choice!)
Lelouch Lamperouge / Zero 971 67.43%
Suzaku Kururugi 230 15.97%
C.C. 835 57.99%
Karen Stadtfeld 550 38.19%
Nunally Lamperouge 167 11.60%
Shirley Fenete 215 14.93%
Milly Ashford 175 12.15%
Rivalz Cardemonde 44 3.06%
Nina Einstein 26 1.81%
Lloyd Asplund 216 15.00%
Cecile Croomy 108 7.50%
Cornelia Li Brittania 195 13.54%
Euphemia Li Brittania 216 15.00%
Jeremiah Gottwald 125 8.68%
Viletta Nui 104 7.22%
Diethard Lied 75 5.21%
Shinichirou Tamaki 22 1.53%
Sayoko 74 5.14%
Kyoushirou Toudou 62 4.31%
Clovis La Britannia 38 2.64%
The Emperor 54 3.75%
Authur (the cat) 165 11.46%
Kaname Ougi 41 2.85%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1440. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2009-07-21, 23:55   Link #821
Pradelus

Lelouch Lamperouge without a doubt. My kind of vigilante.
Pradelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-24, 04:44   Link #822
hachi_go93

here I am,late again coz those business,on topic:

Lulu,Lulu,Lulu!
-coz he's the only one-awesome-hots-Prince Of Brittania-with Fukuyama's voice!

C.C.
-A)a genius
B)beautiful
c)calm

Suzaku
-Why people hates him so much?leave him alone.
He has his owns believes & also,hihi,good-looking xp

Euphie
-she's adorable,her attitude & looks(remind u of Lacus?)
although less-experienced,she tried her best to bring peace
without hurting people,but,u know what happens..
she's my favourite female of the show!

Nunnaly
-she's cute & caring,who wouldn't want a sis like that?

King Arthur
-this cat owns!
hachi_go93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-24, 16:29   Link #823
Yami Sonozaki
Shion's follower xD

Send a message via MSN to Yami Sonozaki Send a message via Yahoo to Yami Sonozaki
After finishing the series just recently I gotta say my top is this:

1. Lelouch - no comments on this one, haven't seen such a good protagonist in ages
2. Shirley - even though she died, she was the best match for Lulu out of all the others
3. Euphemia - just too cute and innocent, she tried to bring happiness to the numbers, to make them feel equal to britannians; <3
4. Jeremiah - I got hooked onto him after ep 13, when he became faithful to Lelouch; from a bad-ass evil character, to Lulu's loyal follower, now that's something
5. Guilford - I just love his attitude, and the way he wants to protect Viceroy Cornelia with his life; now that's a Knight of Honor
Old 2009-11-09, 03:52   Link #824
Nostalgia
We're so far gone

Send a message via Yahoo to Nostalgia
Lelouch - one of my favourite/the best charaters EVER. And C.C. and Kallen of course, the man needs his ladies afterall. Aw, I forgot the cat. I love the cat too.
Nostalgia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-10, 05:36   Link #825
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Isn't this the wrong thread..? Why do people keep posting here...?

Credit to Godlike1889 for the sig!
Paladinoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-12, 10:38   Link #826
mimi chan

I voted for

Lelouch: He's handsome, smart, kind and the best male character I ever seen

Kallen: She's HOT! and she is a perfect match for Lelouch
Old 2010-01-31, 15:29   Link #827
Lost Cause

Fav CG Characters

Well I picked:
Suzaku: I've always rooted for the underdog and I love the Lancelot knightmare frame. Kira-esq or not he always had 'possibilities'
C.C.: The girl OWNED everybody! With her 'devil- may-care atitude and a body built for sin and her constant 'jonesing' on Kallen she was just IT! Oh and her pink knightmare (shades of Lycus) was Da BOMB!
And finally my man Lloyd: Who doesn't love the 'mad scientist' type constantly manipulating knightmare tech like a total gearhead and keeping Suzaku as his lead guinea pig er "devicer". The guy ROCKS!
Lost Cause is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-31, 18:15   Link #828
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

I picked two:

Lelouch: He is cool, enigmatic, and capable of many things (Proven exclusions: Jogging, digging, basically anything involving a physique)

He shows kindness to people he like, and even worries about them -- Also feels betrayed by them (at times), making him feel alive and actual, and not just a 'character'.

He is also a hero in my book, why? Well...

He is also prideful, and intelligent.

Karen: She is a strong, fiery, and a good person at heart. Intelligent and capable in her own right. Though a syocphant at the start of R1, she eventually broke out of this -- making a quite actractive character.

She is my favorite for two other reasons: She is a character, that regardless of her current mood -- is beautiful (IMO) and she is resolved and decisive near the end of the series, showing maturity.

I'm actually quite amorous, her smile at the epilogue was... beautiful, just simply moving.
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-31, 18:33   Link #829
Aimingan12
Chibi's Bishie
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Aimingan12
Voted For:
Lelouch- no comment.
Kallen- best female knightmare pilot imo.
Shirley- best suited for Lelouch.
Milly- best prez of Ashford.
Lloyd- funny guy.
Cornelia & Euphemia- fav female princesses.
Jeremiah- liked his role in R2.
Clovis- no comment.

"All is lost."
Aimingan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-20, 08:09   Link #830
wing 00

i like Lelouch and Sazakue evanly cause there both super cool and powerful
Old 2010-05-20, 08:26   Link #831
gkou

No question lelouch is my favourite but i also like cc and kallen they look sexy
gkou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-20, 08:30   Link #832
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

...I'm still laughing that Arthur/Authur beats all the insignificances. I'm surprised 39 people actually liked Ohgi.
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-20, 10:10   Link #833
Kittenlady

Lelouch - My favourite loony. And seriously, I don't think I've ever managed to sympathise with a character as much as Lulu. I can just get right into his head, and it's a freaky place.
Suzaku - My second favourite loony <3 I love how outwardly fluffy he is, but then it's like holy shit don't piss him off.
C.C. - I'd totally start a religion after her. With pizza.
Euphy - I like sweet characters anyway, but when she bitchslapped that guy who was insulting Suzaku, I fell in love
Nunnally - Princess of moe~
Milly - sfhgfgs <33333333333
Lloyd - Marry me <3
Arthur - Tops everybody

Also Kaguya but she wasn't there to vote for.
Kittenlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-20, 10:51   Link #834
azul120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbitres View Post
...I'm still laughing that Arthur/Authur beats all the insignificances. I'm surprised 39 people actually liked Ohgi.
Some of those might have happened before youknowwhat happened.
azul120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-20, 13:34   Link #835
Roloko vi Britannia
The Dark Empress

oh I haven't posted in this one yet well since this is for R1 only I guess Rolo isn't an option so my favorites for R1 are

CC- she is Kuudere and there would be no CG without her
Kallen- I like badass women in mecha anime
Suzaku- cause idk umm yeah I just like him
Lelouch- I liked his character development although I hated some of the things he said and/or tried to do to Rolo.
Milly- I like her crazy school festival ideas plus she has an awesome personality
Corns- another strong woman and one of my personal favorites from the royal family
Euphie- kind hearted princess that wants to make a place where Japanese and Britannians can live together peacefully
Rivalz- funny, sweet guy, and like Tamaki another comedy relief character of the show
Viletta- I've always liked her don't know why especially after her memories disappeared for a bit.
Jeremiah- 200% loyalty
Tamaki- the comedy relief of the show
Sayoko- cause Ninja maids are ftw
Lloyd- everyones favorite scientist
*insert rest of R1's cast here that are NOT Shirley and Nina*

Last edited by Roloko vi Britannia; 2010-05-20 at 13:48.
Roloko vi Britannia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-23, 02:34   Link #836
azul120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roloko vi Britannia View Post
oh I haven't posted in this one yet well since this is for R1 only I guess Rolo isn't an option so my favorites for R1 are

CC- she is Kuudere and there would be no CG without her
Kallen- I like badass women in mecha anime
Suzaku- cause idk umm yeah I just like him
Lelouch- I liked his character development although I hated some of the things he said and/or tried to do to Rolo.
Milly- I like her crazy school festival ideas plus she has an awesome personality
Corns- another strong woman and one of my personal favorites from the royal family
Euphie- kind hearted princess that wants to make a place where Japanese and Britannians can live together peacefully
Rivalz- funny, sweet guy, and like Tamaki another comedy relief character of the show
Viletta- I've always liked her don't know why especially after her memories disappeared for a bit.
Jeremiah- 200% loyalty
Tamaki- the comedy relief of the show
Sayoko- cause Ninja maids are ftw
Lloyd- everyones favorite scientist
*insert rest of R1's cast here that are NOT Shirley and Nina*
Rolo deserved it after he killed Shirley, who does not deserve to be put next to Nina like that.
Old 2010-05-23, 02:43   Link #837
Pocky Yoshi
Disabled By Request

Lulu, kallen, spinzaku, all hail britannia emperor, and orange-kun are cool.
But, I kept mine to one vote towards C.C.
Pocky Yoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-23, 16:04   Link #838
Roloko vi Britannia
The Dark Empress

Quote:
Originally Posted by azul120 View Post
Rolo deserved it after he killed Shirley, who does not deserve to be put next to Nina like that.
imo I think she does deserve to be, but please let us not start ok since everyone has different preferences and if you think she does not deserve to be put next to Nina than that is totally fine

Roloko vi Britannia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-31, 11:55   Link #839
Eleonore Magilinon
Dreaming Sorceress

Send a message via ICQ to Eleonore Magilinon Send a message via MSN to Eleonore Magilinon
I'm amused by my own choice, but... it really is this way.

Euphemia - favorite character, because she's not only cute and wanted to bring happiness to others, but she actually did a lot to reach that, and tried to understand the world around her and other people's wishes the best she could (when she arrived, she wanted to go to getto right away, to understand how it is there), and not just conceitedly thought she knew what was best for others (like Nunnally during R2, for example). And she understood Lelouch and Suzaku maybe the best our of all the characters, though she wasn't given much time. She saw the good side of all the people and believed in them. And actually managed to get that sympathies back. SAZ and it's almost gained support of Black Knights was the result of her effort... Well, anyway, I do have high opinion of Euphie.

Cornelia - the most reasonable person in the imperial family (prove me wrong!), with brains but without crazy plans preferably involving the whole world. Decisive, strong and brave, and caring for her siblings. Fantastic character.

Lloyd - he's funny, a grown-up child who's even smarter than he seems, he just doesn't bother to put all his knowledge in something like politics and prefers to create his "children", knightmares, although he does help Lelouch and Suzaku just because he wants to. He is not prejudiced and doesn't care about titles and nationalities and judge people for who they are.

It I could, I would add Gino to the list (yeah, I know, it's R1)... Almost the same reasons as Lloyd, with alterations that he's just an example of a loyal knight who serves his country. He is too light-headed, no doubt, but it's better than putting up a drama, the life should be enjoyed first. And he does learn some lessons given the chance. But he does understand concepts of honour, he doesn't bother with prejudices and isn't too single-minded he cannot change his ideas when the situation gives him good reason to...

And that's about it. I also like Clovis (the part from sound episode about him, that he's actually just a talented artist who shouldn't have gone into politics), Shirley and Milly, Viletta & Ougi and Jeremiah & Sayoko, but not enough to be noted. And I can't say I like any of the "main" characters much...

Last edited by Eleonore Magilinon; 2010-05-31 at 13:34.
Eleonore Magilinon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-01, 03:05   Link #840
azul120

You're saying that Cornelia is the most reasonable member of the main cast? Hello?!?! While she had an admirable love of her family, she was stupidly xenophobic and mean-spirited up until the end of season 1, and didn't really pay or atone for the blood on her hands afterwards. She got off way too easy.

And Villetta and Ohgi turned out to be two of the worst characters, practically leading to the Zero Requiem because they Swiss Messengered the rank and file of the Black Knights into falling for Schneizel's manipulations and betraying Lelouch. That they got the happiest ending was an absolute crime.

And while Gino wasn't as bad as other Britannians, he still lacked in the honor department.

Last edited by azul120; 2010-06-01 at 03:20.

Tags
characters, favorite