Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-07-06, 10:21   Link #1
sayde

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 455 Discussion

Quote:
As a reminder, Bleach manga has been licensed by Viz media, and thus providing links which help in illegally obtaining such material is forbidden, as stated in the Forum Rules.
Inability to follow this rule will result in a BAN!
Quote:
* NO Scannalation links or NAMES

* NO Online Reader links

* NO RAW links
*spoiler summary*
Quote:
Source: BA / FLOL
Credits: Ohana / Sheetz

物語は銀城とイチゴで屋敷に入ると
皆いる。
Ginjou and Ichigo enter the mansion and everyone is there,
ケイゴとかゆずとか
including Keigo and Yuzu among others.
んで月島VSイチゴ
So it's Tsukishima vs Ichigo.
イチゴあのレスキューションセイントに変身
Ichigo does his transformation.

んでもって月島に攻撃しようとしたら
And then, when he tries to attack Tsukishima
チャドが、苺に攻撃してくる。
Chad comes and attacks Ichigo.
Old 2011-07-06, 10:46   Link #2
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

..............anyone else finding this arc completely stupid and boring GOD I HATE IT!!!!
Old 2011-07-06, 10:55   Link #3
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

At least Chad gets to win a fight ... be a while
Old 2011-07-06, 11:12   Link #4
Narzia
┐(-。ー')┌

End of the Bond 1, huh
To be honest this whole arc ever since Aizen's defeat has been utter rubbish so far, but for once I am actually looking forward to the next chapter.
Old 2011-07-06, 11:12   Link #5
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

oh just got bad rep for saying i hate this arc.....no name attached either bloody coward.

mind controlling is so lame in my books now it looks like its the main plot in this arc and the main bad guy looks too much like aizen for my liking(not his appearance but his cockyness)

Still though it could be a plot twist coming with ginjou as the bad guy since his trying to make ichigo kill tsukisma
Old 2011-07-06, 12:05   Link #6
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

ichigo was spider man for one frame! i sence photoshop on the way ^_^

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Old 2011-07-06, 12:23   Link #7
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

You think? This chapter is pretty good for me...not that excellent but still quite good. There's this feeling of 'something missing' that I can't described very well in this chapter though I wonder what that is...

I mean, this chapter got background, psychological attack to Ichigo and some battle scene
maybe it's because that i don't like ichigo's transformation very much ...

Old 2011-07-06, 12:27   Link #8
jzmagic
flargansbog

So Inoue and Chad really were brainwashed. Unless they're just pretending to be so they can suprise attack him, but I doubt it.

All Ichigo needs to do to get Inoue on his side is tell her that he loves her... I wish.
Old 2011-07-06, 12:42   Link #9
Grey

I'm surprised. I like this arc a lot. It's fun seeing Ichigo freaking out.

It's cool seeing him under pressure from harmless people. Instead of "what does the scouter say about his powerlevel!"
Old 2011-07-06, 12:59   Link #10
Shinn Kamiyra
Enthralled by music

It wasn't exactly a surprise attack, but Ichigo still managed to lop off one of Tsukishima's arms in a single strike. Is this any solid indication as to the difference in their abilities now? Perhaps, but I can't help but feel a sense of disappointment at Ichigo and Tsukishima's inevitable showdown if this is the case.

That aside, I'm actually looking forward to seeing how Ichigo deals with Chad and Inoue. It would be nice if he actually put up a fight, though he'll probably need a lot of support from Ginjou if he wants to pull this one off. It would be awesome if he'd actually get over sentimental notions of friendship and take his friends out so he can hurry up and finish Tsukishima off. Really, he should be strong enough now to do that without actually killing them (which is what I would do if I were in Ichigo's position), though unless he really surprises me, he's probably too soft to go through on it.

Of course, still looking forward to what Isshin and Urahara are up to in the midst of all this.
Old 2011-07-06, 13:05   Link #11
Kallen4life

spiderman, spiderman, does whatever a spider can
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Old 2011-07-06, 13:05   Link #12
GDB

Uryuu, your ass needs to show up and be on Ichigo's side. Do something productive since Inoue and Chad are obviously brainwashed and not just "memory spliced" or whatever.
Old 2011-07-06, 13:05   Link #13
gameboy234

Tsukishima has:
Inoue - Healer
Chad - Fighter

One moment he lost his arm, another moment its back.
Old 2011-07-06, 13:21   Link #14
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kallen4life View Post
spiderman, spiderman, does whatever a spider can
that made me choke.... dam you.
It is a well-known claim about Kubo:
WRITE FILLER... BETTER THAN CANON!
Ichigo was kicking his ass until he pussied out and started using his friends as shields. Typical of a weak villain. Inoue is looking as annoying as ever. Next chapter is most likely gonna suck.

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Old 2011-07-06, 13:22   Link #15
gaboratamer

...... And I was hoping for Ichigo to go all out, now he will not even fight
Old 2011-07-06, 14:29   Link #16
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty543 View Post
oh just got bad rep for saying i hate this arc.....no name attached either bloody coward.
Well, that's what happens when you say bad things about a terrible manga on this forum. I know from experience.

But yeah, shitty manga, shitty arc, shitty chapter. How the hell did Tsukishima even get everyone there so fast?
Old 2011-07-06, 15:17   Link #17
LittleLaptopChan
My good neighbor Totoro

Send a message via ICQ to LittleLaptopChan Send a message via AIM to LittleLaptopChan Send a message via MSN to LittleLaptopChan
...even worse is that his arm being sliced off didn't faze tsuki at all. I mean, even if he knows inoue will reject the slice, wtf? People in bleach are so used to being amputated it's like the norm in every freakin' battle.

"How was your fight?"
"Pretty easy. I just got my eyes sliced and blinded. You?"
"Meh. 1/3 of my body sliced off. No biggie."
Old 2011-07-06, 15:24   Link #18
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiisai Kuma View Post
ichigo was spider man for one frame! i sence photoshop on the way ^_^
lol I thought the same thing. I immediately thought about this fan art from a few years ago

Spoiler for Hollowman:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinn Kamiyra View Post
It wasn't exactly a surprise attack, but Ichigo still managed to lop off one of Tsukishima's arms in a single strike. Is this any solid indication as to the difference in their abilities now?
honestly I think that Tsukishima is holding back so he can front like he's being hurt for no reason. It will make Ichigo look even crazier in the eyes of his family and nakima

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
Well, that's what happens when you say bad things about a terrible manga on this forum. I know from experience.

But yeah, shitty manga, shitty arc, shitty chapter.
Well that isn't right, you're entitled to your opinions, even if I wish you would keep your hatred to yourself and stop posting it where everyone can see it. Because Bleach does have fans that actually have no problems with the manga, and like the chapter. Still a red rep for being vocal about your opinion is like forcing an opinion (theirs) onto you. It's the reason why I never ever give red reps--you don't have to think the way I do, or love the same things I do. So I see no reason to red rep for that (Please don't red rep me random red repper because I said that ) .
I do wonder why you'd bother to read and comment on what you think is a shitty manga..especially since it brings me down but I guess that's how you get your rocks. I ain't even mad at ya, it just doesn't float my boat, but to each his own
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
How the hell did Tsukishima even get everyone there so fast?
He had time. Remember, Ginjou and Ichigo went to his not-so-secret hideout and had time to engage in conversation and a near-yaoi moment. I am assuming he gathered them there, during that time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaboratamer View Post
...... And I was hoping for Ichigo to go all out, now he will not even fight
You call, telling a guy, you're there to kill him and cutting off a limb, "not even fighting"? If that's not fighting, I would love to know what your definition of fighting is

Great chapter!!! This is why I LOVE KUBO He's so good to me!!! *melts*

Chapter was great...Chapter was GREAT!!!!!!
Ichigo broke Medieval on dat ass--he's not f--king around. I like to see him like that

Sooooo another character joins the amputee list, eh? I seriously think Kubo has a fetish for one-armed people It wasn't Tsukishima's sword-arm, but a little hacking and maiming is always good to see (I pretty much like to see any character get hacked to pieces)

Ginjou is so bad ass, I am really starting to love him--Almost as much as I love Riruka (that girl has such a hold on my heart, that I barely have room for the other fullbringers)

Even if Chad and Orihime, do love Tsukishima, does that mean they can't remember that Ichigo is their most cherished person? I mean even if they wanted to stop Ichigo...fighting him? That's a little extreme, or has Tsukishima made them think that the feelings they had for Ichigo was actually the way they felt about him? It's damn shame that their bond with Ichigo isn't stronger.... I guess they don't really love him as much as they thought they did...Because you figure they would try to prevent him from attacking by grabbing him or jumping in front of Tsukishima to give Ichigo pause...but to "fight" him? That's deep...

Wow Tsukishima is really getting cooler, even Aizen couldn't make them turn against each other....

Suffice it to say, I really think that Shit is about to hit the fan... and I can't wait

--I wonder if I can go to sleep till next Wednesday, so when I wake up the new chapter will already be released. Of course if I could manage to do that, than it wouldn't be sleeping, would it? It would be more like a coma right?

...Oh maybe I should knock my head up against a wall--that ought to do it

okay that's a little extreme, even for me
Old 2011-07-06, 15:33   Link #19
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post
I do wonder why you'd bother to read and comment on what you think is a shitty manga..especially since it brings me down but I guess that's how you get your rocks. I ain't even mad at ya, it just doesn't float my boat, but to each his own He had time. Remember, Ginjou and Ichigo went to his not-so-secret hideout and had time to engage in conversation and a near-yaoi moment. I am assuming he gathered them there, during that time...

:
*SLAP!* Jeez if anyone gets any where close to another persons face. you can damn well bet theres gonna be some kind of silly absumption XD
Old 2011-07-06, 15:46   Link #20
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
*SLAP!* Jeez if anyone gets any where close to another persons face. you can damn well bet theres gonna be some kind of silly absumption XD
Haha...you're anti-yaoi/yuri right? I wasn't assuming that, I don't even want to see that. I am peculiar, I love all Yaoi barring the yaoi with Ichigo in it.

but seriously you can't say that their conversation didn't look a little gay?

Any closer and they could kiss each other. Hell even Bender who is not gay said he didn't get rid of the speechbubbles because, it was already awkward and had a slightly yaoi vibe. He added that he felt uncomfortable drawing two male characters just staring into each others eyes without saying anything, because it looked too gay. So he left the speech bubbles in so you could understand the reason for such closeness, was the conversation...besides I didn't make any "silly assumptions" --I said a "NEAR" yaoi moment, meaning it wasn't yaoish at all but damn it's close to it.
Closed Thread