AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-02-10, 22:17   Link #21
BlackShinobi07

If naruto continues to act like this bubbling fool even in serious fights agains s-class criminals like kakuzu for example and never looses the goofy immature attitude, how the hell is he to become hokage and even match up to the 4th, who jiraiya said was smarter and more talented than naruto. I think this idoitic jichuriki we know as Naruto will never change. He is what he is.

Last edited by BlackShinobi07; 2007-02-11 at 00:23.
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-15, 21:09   Link #22
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShinobi07 View Post
If naruto continues to act like this bubbling fool even in serious fights agains s-class criminals like kakuzu for example and never looses the goofy immature attitude, how the hell is he to become hokage and even match up to the 4th, who jiraiya said was smarter and more talented than naruto. I think this idoitic jichuriki we know as Naruto will never change. He is what he is.
I'm starting to think so as well.

I do not mind if Naruto has a goofy charm to him but when it comes to being a successful ninja there are times when he has his moments and times where he is being lame.

The lame stuff I would like to see done away with.

For instance when he beat Kiba by farting in his face, that was lame (though forgiveable).

This win over Kakuzu was lame. I do not expect Naruto to be the ever serious cool guy.

Kishimoto has stated that he wanted to create a character like Kuririn from Dragonball who is often goofy and clumsy and that is ok, I respect that.

But not when he is in a serious situation, I don't like that.