AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-10-05, 20:57   Link #41
noktown

Smoker's statue breaks apart ?I bet thanks to his devil fruit,when she casts the anti-charm thing,he will be alive and well ;o
Old 2009-10-05, 21:24   Link #42
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by noktown View Post
Smoker's statue breaks apart ?I bet thanks to his devil fruit,when she casts the anti-charm thing,he will be alive and well ;o
His weapon is what got destroy and turn to stone not him.
Old 2009-10-05, 21:41   Link #43
Crusader

Send a message via MSN to Crusader
Mihawk may not even fight luffy, Im thinking he's more interested in asking about Zoro'a progression.

Now Croc and Dofalmingo is a dream made in heaven for me. Perhaps thier allegiance could be long term? No? I think Jozu is going down.
Old 2009-10-05, 23:27   Link #44
noktown

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
His weapon is what got destroy and turn to stone not him.
Oh,my bad ;o
Old 2009-10-06, 01:42   Link #45
nicepace
The congueror Of The EAST

I have a feeling about if some of the sichibukai leave luffy did what he did, like rampaging the marine... like Boa and maybe Mihawk did...they will still have an excuse since they are stubborn enought and act on their own desire on whose the one they have to fight with...

or say they didn't care about the strawhat boy... since their existence is to fight the WB pirate in this war....

About Buggy action, I'm really keen to see the extension ability of Buggy ball since it is the thing that he always proud of and always look hilarious with it in his hand....

although seeing him have another secret technique would be awesome too...

oh.....I don't recall about the Buggy henshin thing...If you may...which chapter it is? thanks.
Old 2009-10-06, 12:59   Link #46
marvelB

I'm still pretty curious about the matchup between Iva and Kuma..... I said before that I expected Iva to use some powerful Okama Kenpo techniques against his former comrade, but that probably won't be enough. Therefore, I came to another conclusion: Iva will probably use his hormone powers to inject himself with some built-in steroids, similar to what Ms. Doublefinger did when she fought Nami. Still, considering how freaky Iva is already, I can't help but imagine how much freakier he'd look if he hulked himself out......
Old 2009-10-06, 13:14   Link #47
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

Iva could inject some sort of hormone into Kuma. he is now a cyborg but maybe the hormone will give him some sort of imbalance.

i would hate to see a character like Kuma die.
Old 2009-10-06, 13:17   Link #48
SMASHERJACKSON

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
I'm still pretty curious about the matchup between Iva and Kuma..... I said before that I expected Iva to use some powerful Okama Kenpo techniques against his former comrade, but that probably won't be enough. Therefore, I came to another conclusion: Iva will probably use his hormone powers to inject himself with some built-in steroids, similar to what Ms. Doublefinger did when she fought Nami. Still, considering how freaky Iva is already, I can't help but imagine how much freakier he'd look if he hulked himself out......
probably something like this

Old 2009-10-06, 13:55   Link #49
Nvis
Where are the good animes

I think Mihawk and Luffy would be great.

It's time someone dirty up Mihawk, he's been clean for way too long.
Old 2009-10-06, 16:49   Link #50
cheese4u
da big boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
I think Mihawk and Luffy would be great.

It's time someone dirty up Mihawk, he's been clean for way too long.
Clean? He wiped out thousands of pirates for fun when he was introduced.
Ya know, when a man works hard his entire life enduring hundreds of ladies, many of whom he does not even remember you'd like to think that at the end of the day he will be given a lot of money, without having had to earn it. -Leon Phelps
Old 2009-10-06, 19:25   Link #51
sanzo
33million Humming Brook

i think he meant it's time for someone to actually land a hit on mihawk and rough him up. not that luffy could probably do that. he could probably get some good hits in though.

i really want croc and moria to actually fight well in this war, it's their last chance at redemption in the eyes of most people from being "weak". but all their doing is getting knocked around. cmon oda lets make them step it up and show people why they have(or had) the title of shichibukia.
Old 2009-10-06, 21:13   Link #52
Crusader

Send a message via MSN to Crusader
Moria knocked around yeah, but Croc not so much. I would be suprised if Croc doesn't become a Shichibukai again, especially if he helps the WG here. He did attack pirates, so who knows.
Old 2009-10-06, 21:30   Link #53
rob lucci

i think marco gonna save luffy when he tries to fight with mihawk.
then
marco will face up with mihawk.
Old 2009-10-06, 22:06   Link #54
AnbuItachi

id be very surprised if luffy lands a hit on mihawk seeing how he didn't even touch sentomaru
Old 2009-10-06, 22:15   Link #55
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Aww no chapter next week? Oda takes so many breaks. Though he deserves it unlike 2 other authors...*cough* KT/Kishi *cough*.

Too bad Kuma is a full cyborg now. Would have liked for him to rebel and own the marines and etc.

So what exactly is Doflamingo's power? Puppet power?

I can't help but see Luffy getting owned again. Hmm Shanks to the rescue??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
Moria knocked around yeah, but Croc not so much. I would be suprised if Croc doesn't become a Shichibukai again, especially if he helps the WG here. He did attack pirates, so who knows.
He can care less. His goal right now is to attack WB. So in turn...he'll attack ANYONE who gets in his way.
Old 2009-10-06, 22:47   Link #56
cheese4u
da big boss

I'm willing to bet Whitebeard was the one who destroyed Croc's crew.
Ya know, when a man works hard his entire life enduring hundreds of ladies, many of whom he does not even remember you'd like to think that at the end of the day he will be given a lot of money, without having had to earn it. -Leon Phelps
Old 2009-10-07, 03:20   Link #57
marvelB

So, the spoiler pics are out. Luffy vs. Mihawk is definitely confirmed now, since the last image has Mihawk muttering about whether or not fate will protect Luffy (whom he refers to as a "child of the new age") from his sword....

Croc vs. Jozu was shown, as well. Looks like the commander was in his diamond body when he slammed into Crocoboy. Like I said before, I still don't think that Jozu will fall against two Shichibukai so easily. While I suppose it's possible for Croc to dry him up with his powers (he's able to dry up stone and metal after all), I think Jozu's speed will make it difficult for him to be caught. Of course, this is where Doflamingo comes into play, but Jozu should be strong enough to handle him, as well. I'm definitely looking forward to see how this matchup will be handled.....

Too bad we didn't get any pics of the ministory or Iva vs. Kuma (or Buggy, for that matter). Guess we gotta wait for the full chapter to come out, now.....
Old 2009-10-07, 06:03   Link #58
Prestige

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Too bad we didn't get any pics of the ministory or Iva vs. Kuma (or Buggy, for that matter). Guess we gotta wait for the full chapter to come out, now.....
Well new pic came out with Ivankov vs Kuma.

Ivankov is using 'Galaxy wink' and is multiplying all over Kuma and bombarding Kuma with barrage of wink's.

Kuma seems to be taking some serious damage
Old 2009-10-07, 08:34   Link #59
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Actually, blurry pics of majority of the pages got uploaded to mixi briefly (was deleted soon)
I managed to grab them and mirrored them on imageshack, you can find them all over the place now.
Old 2009-10-07, 10:25   Link #60
marvelB

Yeah, I logged off before the new pics came out, but I see them now (thanks, aohige). So, it looks like whoever else is on the island with Zoro and Perona in the ministory may be pretty hostile since he's holding a sword. Heh, I'm starting to wonder if the mystery person is that master swordsman that james0246 was looking forward to.....

By the way, I still think that we're going to get a second round of Straw-Hat stories. Like I said before, 18 chapters is too short for a ministory. The standard length is about 30 chapters, so we'll probably be seeing more of Sanji's adventures in Kamabakka next chapter.....

Anyways, I don't think the name of Iva's new wink attack is "Galaxy" Wink. I'm clearly seeing "GANMEN" written in English (I think that means the face of something, right?). Well, whatever it's called, it was pretty damn powerful to be able to push Kuma back like that. Yep, it definitely looks like the revolutionaries aren't ones to be underestimated!

....I'm still a bit sad that Buggy's not in those pics. Like I said before, I'm quite interested in finding out whatever his grand plan is. By the way, I had a thought: Instead of Marco being the one to save Luffy from Mihawk, Buggy should be the one to save him instead! Frankly, he'd be the worst kind of opponent for Hawk Eyes! Seeing as just about anything is possible in this storyline (and series as a whole) I wouldn't be too surprised if this ends up happening......
Closed Thread