Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-06-06, 06:53   Link #2101
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennedealer22 View Post
where did you find that info? could you maybe send it over here or send it to my channel ?
I was replying to the spoiler posted by frivolity.

@bastek66: Posting those pictures is not allowed.
Kakurin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 06:53   Link #2102
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Err... what?

What?

Well, if it's not Ayase, then I prefer this exciting development over a Kuroneko end, hee hee.

..... any chance it's fake?
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 06:56   Link #2103
Mystic_Vegetto

So wait, the spoilers I posted turned out to be real after all? Or are we still waiting for confirmation on SOME parts of it?
Mystic_Vegetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 06:58   Link #2104
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic_Vegetto View Post
So wait, the spoilers I posted turned out to be real after all? Or are we still waiting for confirmation on SOME parts of it?
Right now much confusion is going on. A certain line is already pretty much set in stone to be true, but details and other parts are unconfirmed, and in my eyes some parts of the spoilers are hard to believe when logically thinking (and without more info to show the development).

@Mystic_Vegetto: Who is that in your avatar / signature, if I may ask?
Kakurin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 06:59   Link #2105
Wilshere

Quote:
You can consider it real if you looked at the image in pg 105 .... but I think the main discussion is will they ever return to normal siblings although they promised that they will, we need the text to know
Wilshere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 07:00   Link #2106
Tennedealer22

Quote:
So far, the only thing that seems legit are the released pics from many sources, but nothing *written* about the volume is confirmed as legit
Tennedealer22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 07:04   Link #2107
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Wow thanks for the summaries everyone. Like Mentar said, this is starting to smell like a copout. Hmm... :/
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 07:20   Link #2108
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

If the spoilers frivolity just posted were real then WHAT THE FUCK.
He just rejected EVERYONE ELSE IN A SINGLE VOLUME!
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 07:24   Link #2109
kentasaiba

Oh cool they are getinng married....
Wait, doesn't Ishihara exist in the Oreimo-World?
kentasaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 07:27   Link #2110
Somethindarker
Super Senior Elder Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
If the spoilers frivolity just posted were real then WHAT THE FUCK.
He just rejected EVERYONE ELSE IN A SINGLE VOLUME!
Hey wizard ending is best ending.
Somethindarker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 07:30   Link #2111
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentasaiba View Post
Oh cool they are getinng married....
Wait, doesn't Ishihara exist in the Oreimo-World?
Nah, he exempts books from his regulations because he's a (former) novel author (with questionable content) himself.

Edit: Continuing to trace things down, there continue to be at least three different variations of the final chapter/epilogue spoilers of this volume, so we'll probably have to wait until stores open for a consensus to form on what's the real ending.

Edit 2: The "spoiler images" posted earlier have now been deleted.
Old 2013-06-06, 07:32   Link #2112
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Quote:
Hey wizard ending is best ending.
Being a wizard is okay.
Being a wizard that has no friends is a shitty world.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 07:32   Link #2113
Wilshere

@relentlessflame : I know pictures are not to be posted but its about the same theme we are discussing,but this gives us a better view of the final Volume.
Wilshere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 07:36   Link #2114
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilshere View Post
@relentlessflame : I know pictures are not to be posted but its about the same theme we are discussing,but this gives us a better view of the final Volume.
It's a moot point anyway because the images have all been deleted now on the original image host...
Old 2013-06-06, 07:37   Link #2115
Somethindarker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Being a wizard is okay.
Being a wizard that has no friends is a shitty world.
Who sais he has no friends? Sure he's not gonna be bangin' them broads but at least more than half of them are still cool with him. Also he's just a freakin' kid there's still college and stuff to make other friends, he doesn't want to be tied down so young to a vindictive, violent and disturbed sister.
Old 2013-06-06, 07:39   Link #2116
Sakuratsuki

Damn the kiss between kyousuke and Kirino!!!

I am tottaly sold. Even if he didnt choose anyone at the end. That kiss was the best part for me. Dont care for the rest of the story.
And besides it is clear that he has feelings for his sister even if he didnt choose no one.

Besides i like this ending very much. Let us face it:

- This novel is about a sister and a brother and how they driffted apart
- Then they became close after some serieus devolpment between them

Looking at what this novel is about it is normal that he didnt end with manami, kureneko, ayase etc.

An open ending is the best one for this story. Because the writter also has an anime running. For the ones that have forgotten. Let me remind you of tokyo ban law. And the writter cleary doesnt want to make this great story in an incest ending because it could afect the anime. Because the tokyo ban law can oppose it.

So the best possible ending would be an open ending. If he ended up with kuroneko, manami etc it wouldnt fit the story.
Old 2013-06-06, 07:40   Link #2117
Somethindarker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayid View Post
Damn the kiss between kyousuke and Kirino!!!

I am tottaly sold. Even if he didnt choose anyone at the end. That kiss was the best part for me. Dont care for the rest of the story.
Really? I threw up a little. I love my sister but thinking of her in that light is disgusting for me. Rather take a bat to the jewels if you know what I mean.
Old 2013-06-06, 07:52   Link #2118
Sakuratsuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somethindarker View Post
Really? I threw up a little. I love my sister but thinking of her in that light is disgusting for me. Rather take a bat to the jewels if you know what I mean.
Damn man it is fucking fiction. What is wrong with you. I also have two big sisters. I would rather kill myself if i had that feelings for them. Please dont compare fiction with real life man. This is a novel (fiction). And real sisters are annoying as hell ahahahahhaha.

ahahaha, sorry for my weird reaction but the thought of it makes me sick!!!!!!!

I liked the kiss because it fits the whole story as a fiction.
Old 2013-06-06, 07:55   Link #2119
Mentar
Banned

Relentlessflame: Excuse me, but what kind of "love" is it to kiss in a mock wedding scene and then return the ring indicating that the romantic relationship was over, and everything is back to normal?

Excuse my harsh words, but if the frivolity spoiler turns out to be correct, this is a complete bullsh*t cop-out. Or written by someone who has absolutely no clue what romantic love is all about.

No, this is a narrative train wreck. The author has raised several serious questions, but in the end was unable to answer them convincingly, so he bailed. And the readers are supposed to suspend disbelief and accept it.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 07:55   Link #2120
Somethindarker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayid View Post
Damn man it is fucking fiction. What is wrong with you. I also have two big sisters. I would rather kill myself if i had that feelings for them. Please dont compare fiction with real life man. This is a novel (fiction). And real sisters are annoying as hell ahahahahhaha.

ahahaha, sorry for my weird reaction but the thought of it makes me sick!!!!!!!

I liked the kiss because it fits the whole story as a fiction.
I agree with ya brother. But I'm the kind of guy that self-inserts into the story, I can't help it, and it made me irk which is why this was the only ending I was dreading. Thank goodness we got a wizard end.

Tags
comedy, harem, romance, shounen, siblings