AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2011-07-13, 10:52   Link #1261
LadyKikyo91
The Certified Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
Kishimoto doesn't do romance. He ruins romance.

Naruto x Hinata - This one sided pairing is over. Hinata achieved her goal of telling Naruto how she feels about him. Naruto in turn has done nothing about her feelings. Hinata seems satisfied with the current status and has gone back to using Naruto as inspiration.

Naruto x Sakura - A train wreck. It's really gone downhill since the Kage Summit. Since then Kishi has shoved down our throats that Sakura loves Sasuke and not Naruto. Naruto's own feelings for Sakura are iffy at best now. And to think, this was actually developing well.

Sasuke x Sakura - An epic disaster. Yes, Sakura still loves Sasuke, but Kishi actually portrays this as extremely negative. Look at her reaction when the injured Rock nin makes a play for her and she she thinks about Sasuke. This pairing is beyond hope and would only insult the audience if Kishi bothered to reform Sasuke to the point where it can happen.

Shikamaru x Temari - Everyone's safe "canon" pairing. Well Kishi ruined this too. A perfect side pairing with enough hints that carried into Shippuden. Then Kishi doesn't have them interact for about 6 years and even introduces a new girl to be Shikamaru's Hinata. Recently this started up again as they were placed on the same team for the war. Folks on 2ch say Kishi may be forced to do this pairing by his editors even though he doesn't want to. The fact that he might be forced to do a relationship that is such a no brainer speaks volumes.

The rest of the romances don't matter unless you were really sitting around waiting for Kishi to do crack like Kiba x Hinata. And I don't care about dead couples since Kishi is very good at writing romance when someone is dead.

Tsunade was never married to Dan. She was engaged. And that wasn't her kid. It was her little brother.
Yeah that about sums it up right there. Lol.
Old 2011-10-17, 09:40   Link #1262
Bismark

Itachi x Mystery Girl

So from one of the source books we know that Itachi had a love interest, equally he led a double life and there are now fewer Uchiha's left. Itachi was a planner and layered his plans directly around keeping things hidden from others and having back ups in certain instances in case in the long chain of his plans did not succeed.

One of the more fundamental basics to "repopulating a clan" is to have a child. Right now the child may very well be too young to be of use to the plot, if we have a Part III the child may very well be one of the factors in Itachi's plans if Sasuke fails.
Bismark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-18, 05:25   Link #1263
HasuMasu
*Artist

^ While I can see that as being in-character
for Itachi, I can't say the same for Kishi.
Old 2013-03-26, 08:04   Link #1264
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-26, 10:35   Link #1265
CMSensei
Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bismark View Post
Itachi x Mystery Girl

So from one of the source books we know that Itachi had a love interest, equally he led a double life and there are now fewer Uchiha's left. Itachi was a planner and layered his plans directly around keeping things hidden from others and having back ups in certain instances in case in the long chain of his plans did not succeed.

One of the more fundamental basics to "repopulating a clan" is to have a child. Right now the child may very well be too young to be of use to the plot, if we have a Part III the child may very well be one of the factors in Itachi's plans if Sasuke fails.
Thats nice to know because I doubt Sasuke want's to settle down anytime soon...

CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
CMSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-31, 13:00   Link #1266
erdii

ı don't care what happens in series. ı am following the series just to see a NarutoXHinata ending
Old 2013-04-01, 12:36   Link #1267
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by erdii View Post
ı don't care what happens in series. ı am following the series just to see a NarutoXHinata ending
It will most likely happen, but only the end result, not that you're asking for more it seems. I think the best we can hope for is a time skip after the war in which naruto is hokage and hinata is his wife and any children they will have are already born, successfully skipping over the entire romance. I'd put a very big 'maybe' on a first kiss which is equivalent to making babies in this story... unless it's naruto and sasuke's kiss of course
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-07, 22:42   Link #1268
takai
Easy Muffin

As long as its a NarutoxSakura ending. At this point, I just can't see Sakura and Sasuke together whatsoever.
takai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-07, 23:13   Link #1269
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Go read the new Rock Lee manga chapter. There is your Naruto romance.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-05, 22:58   Link #1270
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

The latest chapter renew Shikamaru x Temari
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-09, 23:51   Link #1271
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
The latest chapter renew Shikamaru x Temari
Until Kishi trolls it again. Look at what he did to NaruSaku, SasuSaku, and NaruHina.
Old 2013-08-10, 01:13   Link #1272
Cookie-Monster

You can't do romance when bromance is on your mind
Cookie-Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-10, 01:30   Link #1273
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

i don't mind which ends which, what would annoy me would be those shippers who went full retard after kishi decides to end naruto with someone

i'm expecting that if naruto ends up with sakura, haters will go full retard
naruto ending up with no one would be better
Old 2013-08-13, 08:25   Link #1274
Tchadnis

i feel like one of the girl might die in the war and then the one left will try to comfort naruto or something , but honestly i dont think he will end with anyone
Old 2013-08-14, 17:36   Link #1275
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

"The next Generation" is an important theme in the series though... so for the sake of the plot Naruto will have to choose one... probably... possibly... maybe...
Old 2013-08-15, 21:53   Link #1276
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
"The next Generation" is an important theme in the series though... so for the sake of the plot Naruto will have to choose one... probably... possibly... maybe...
odds are it will happen during a timeskip. the most likely choice is hinata for a couple reasons. sakura loves both guys, but hinata loves only naruto and actually went so far as to say 'i love you'. also, naruto said he would change the hyuuga to neji. since naruto can't ever not do what he says he will do, marrying into the hyuuga royalty would be a surefire easy way to eliminate that slave practice

i actually wouldn't be surprised if sakura got neither guy. sakura might go the tsunade route and be a spinster. so karin might get sasuke in the end. he needs to repopulate the uchiha after all and that would be an uchiha/uzumaki kid which would be the most power he could want as opposed to sakura's bloodline which is nothing special

so if the kids are hyuuga/uzumaki and uchiha/uzumaki... i kinda smell a new series called naruto GT
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-15, 22:34   Link #1277
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

^I still have a very hard time to apprehend that Karin and Naruto are very distant cousins.
Old 2013-08-15, 22:37   Link #1278
ImperialFlameGod8190

Technically wouldn't the next generation after naruto be konohamaru and group. I can see a spinoff where its his group after all they have a fun dynamic as well.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-15, 22:46   Link #1279
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
odds are it will happen during a timeskip. the most likely choice is hinata for a couple reasons. sakura loves both guys, but hinata loves only naruto and actually went so far as to say 'i love you'. also, naruto said he would change the hyuuga to neji. since naruto can't ever not do what he says he will do, marrying into the hyuuga royalty would be a surefire easy way to eliminate that slave practice

i actually wouldn't be surprised if sakura got neither guy. sakura might go the tsunade route and be a spinster. so karin might get sasuke in the end. he needs to repopulate the uchiha after all and that would be an uchiha/uzumaki kid which would be the most power he could want as opposed to sakura's bloodline which is nothing special

so if the kids are hyuuga/uzumaki and uchiha/uzumaki... i kinda smell a new series called naruto GT
Sakura confessed too. It may have been force, but one undeniable fact is that she put Naruto's wellbeing before anything else. She was just desperate at the time to get him back to the village.

The Hyuga have already started changing for the better. Naruto was a major factor due to his fight with Neji. Hiashi even told his brother when fighting that both Hinata and Neji are fighting not as main/ branch lineage, but as comrades. The head of the clan has shown he no longer wants the main/ branch rule to continue for future generations. Naruto has already changed the Hyuga clan though indirectly through his actions.

Also, SasuSaku is on it's last legs. The only thing that was holding it together was Sakura and even she's been on the verge of changing. She's wasn't happy when Sasuke arrived on the battlefield, but wary. She tells Sai she's happy and she trust Sasuke, but her facial expression says otherwise. You can tell she's not the same from part 1 when she has to basically try to convince herself of what she's feeling. Who knows? She probably already knows and told Sai that in order for him not to worry at the moment.
Old 2013-08-16, 10:28   Link #1280
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

I don't consider SasuSaku on its last legs. That would be logical, but Kishi's manga doesn't work on logic. Earlier this year, Kishi spent about three chapters building up NaruHina as they were fighting the Juubi. He even made them holding hands the focus of a volume cover. Neji's death was very much a sacrifice to NaruHina, since his death was meaningless otherwise. Even NaruSaku fans felt it was over and saw that Hinata was being setup as the heroine and Mrs. Uzumaki.

Jump to about 10 chapters later when Minato arrives. He asks if Sakura is Naruto's girlfriend. Naruto doesn't hesitant for a second and says yes. Which pretty much shows that those Hinata scenes weren't romantic to him. He still doesn't have any romantic feelings for her even though Hinata has told Naruto she loves and has shown she is willing to sacrifice her life for him. Then Minato says Sakura reminds him of Kushina. When Kushina and Naruto met, she told him to marry someone like her. So now NaruSaku has the blessing of dear old zombie dad and ghost mom. And Hinata is back to square one.

That is why I can't say SasuSaku is dead. Because you have no clue with Kishi. It should be dead! But then Ino should of gotten over Sasuke years ago; and Shika and Temari should be a couple by now. So logic doesn't apply. We know Sasuke will do something stupid. His crazy is just refocused rather than tamed. But we also know Naruto has to save him when they fight. And then good Sasuke will have to make Uchiha babies with someone. Who? Who knows?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Technically wouldn't the next generation after naruto be konohamaru and group. I can see a spinoff where its his group after all they have a fun dynamic as well.
Konohamaru is only 3 years younger than Naruto. So he is part of his generation. The same way Temari is considered also part of Naruto's generation, despite being 3 years older. Asuma's kid(who will likely be Hokage one day), and whatever Naruto's generation spawns, will be the next generation.

Tags
official pairings